private HOW DO I REUNITE WITH MY ESTRANGED? ᨒ CLAYTHORN

Yq7syjf.png

AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A LEG FOR A LEG. A SHOT IN THE HEART DOESN'T MAKE IT UNBREAK
jFAjt8v.png

࿐ ࿔*:・゚ — The smell of sick and herbs overwhelmed her nostrils as she rests her head on her snowy paws with her untouched ear pressed flat against her skull. Normally, the smell of herbs wasn't this pungent but it is and she can't help but hate the smell of it as it drowns out most of her other senses. Moonbeam had left the den promising that she would return soon despite the way that Beefang had wanted to cling to her fur and not allow her to leave because of the dangers out there that threatened wait beyond tall grass and reeds that have yet to be parted. Her ghostly pelt had slipped out from the moss a while now and Beefang can't help but feel anxious as it gnaws at her belly and her claws dig into her nest as she tears clumps of moss into small pieces. When her mind isn't on her mate it thinks of Cicadaflight and Cricketchirp, surely, the two of them would want what she does... The blood of their enemy to spill into the river until it ran red.

Hush had overpowered her when she had gotten blinded in her left eye by her own blood and she doesn't know if her littermates are capable enough to take him down, whether it be in a pair or alone. Her throat tightens at the thought of it and she hesitates on if she should stand up to see if they were in camp or out searching for the rogue that had hurt her. Each and every thought that forms in her mind plus the small what ifs begins to make her head spin so she decides to stay in her nest as a shaky breath leaves her parted jaws. The sudden sight of fiery and chocolate fur in her single eye causes her to snarl and hiss as her entire body tenses up, her pelt bristles, and her eye narrows into a dangerous slit. It takes her a few heartbeats to realize that the mismatched pelt belongs to Claythorn and not Hush, she relaxes after some hesitance. Instead of apologizing, Beefang questions with urgency in her tone "Where are they?" A single pause then continues, "My Mo— Moonbeam and my littermates."

TBVEDlv.png

• WARRIOR SKILLSET;
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧ HUNTING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ TRACKING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧ COMBAT
    ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧ STEALTH
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ STRATEGY
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ SWIMMING
    ✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ CLIMBING
  • dOcsURU.png
    a shorthaired black smoke molly w/low white and a singular amber eye
    oftentimes comes off as untrusting of those around her, closed off, and not the easiest to engage in conversation with, she's not easy to befriend. distrusting of outsiders and will snap at you if y/c walks up to her on her blind side. all her opinions are IC only.
    12 moons old; ages the 10th every month
    asexual homoromantic; mated to moonbeam
    currently mentoring... n/a ; formerly mentored by smokestar
    firstborn daughter of cicadastar and smokestar
    sister of cicadaflight and cricketchirp
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

Cicadaflight's tantrum had been harrowing, at least. The scent of his blood splattered on camp's sand was still something that made her ears flatten at the thought. To go to the point of self destruction- well, she actually couldn't blame him there. A sigh left her mouth around the small fish locked between jaws as she slipped into the den, mismatched goldens bright against the dimmer light of the den.

Beefang was coated in poultices and cobwebs, herbs that shifted her smell to unfamiliar, but she was stable. Moonbeam had done a wonderful job at keeping the young warrior alive, and she made a small reminder to herself to help the medicine cat at some point. Beefang's eye opened, instantly narrowed and her body ready to attack. Claythorn paused at the reaction, ears pushed forward and body still. She isn't attacked, and as Beefang relaxed, she took it as signal to proceed.

The fish was lain near Beefang's paws before she sat down a foot or two back, answering her question then. "Cicadaflight was throwing a tantrum in camp. I'm not sure where your sister is currently- and Moonbeam is out on business. All three are safe." Claythorn responded, her tail tip twitching. Her eye shifted across Beefang, assessing just where cobwebs lay, before she spoke again. "Do you know who did this?"
  • "speech"
  • CLAYTHORN she/her, warrior of riverclan, fourteen moons.
    LH chocolate torbie with mismatched golden eyes, scars across her right cheek and over her left ear. cold exterior and threatening glares, built for stamina/battle and not swimming (tall/muscled)
    mentored by darkbranch (npc) / / mentoring no one
    padding after otterbite / / only child
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Yq7syjf.png

AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A LEG FOR A LEG. A SHOT IN THE HEART DOESN'T MAKE IT UNBREAK
jFAjt8v.png

࿐ ࿔*:・゚ — Beefang notices how the torbie pauses from approaching her and its likely for the best, a huff slips from her throat and swallows down a growl. A fish is placed near her paws and she glances down at it with her lone eye as her jaw clenches wishing that she could be outside of the den to sit near that pool full of fish scales that had been a constant comfort in her life. But she doesn't eat nor does she state her gratitude not until she had recieved her answers from Claythorn so that she knew her mate and littermates are safe, there's no appetite until her mind is put at ease. The patchwork molly mentions her younger littermate having a tantrum in camp while she had been unconscious and her ear flicks to the side at that, her jaw clenching as Claythorn continues on her small report of the whereabouts of her loved ones.

"Thank you," Beefang says finally as she uses her inky paw to pull the fish closer to herself and clears her throat, "— for the fish and telling me where they are. Even if you didn't know where my youngest littermate is." With her mind eased, a growl from her stomach breaks the silence and she leans forward to take a bite from the fish. A bead or two of crimson trickling down her white chin though her lone eye grows sharp at Claythorn's sudden question of who did this to her. Her body tenses as her claws slide out to tear at the fish's flesh for a heartbeat and she imagines it to be the throat of Hush, the blood of the fish staining paws yet her grip loosens as a shaky huff slips from her jaws.

A dry chuckle slips from slightly parted jaws and her lone eye locks onto Claythorn "One of my aunt's strays. I remember him from the battle when they had taken Shellpaw." Beefang takes another bite of the fish as her mouth waters at the taste of it and she closes her eye for a moment as she tries to let herself relax, her ear pressed flat against her head as she states "Once, I recover... That rogue won't be alive for long." Of course, she would need to get used to not being able to see from her left side but Smokestsr had managed it just fine... How hard could it be?

TBVEDlv.png

• WARRIOR SKILLSET;
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧ HUNTING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ TRACKING
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧ COMBAT
    ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧ STEALTH
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ STRATEGY
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ SWIMMING
    ✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ CLIMBING
  • dOcsURU.png
    a shorthaired black smoke molly w/low white and a singular amber eye
    oftentimes comes off as untrusting of those around her, closed off, and not the easiest to engage in conversation with, she's not easy to befriend. distrusting of outsiders and will snap at you if y/c walks up to her on her blind side. all her opinions are IC only.
    12 moons old; ages the 10th every month
    asexual homoromantic; mated to moonbeam
    currently mentoring... n/a ; formerly mentored by smokestar
    firstborn daughter of cicadastar and smokestar
    sister of cicadaflight and cricketchirp
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed