I am the idiot with the painted face [ MOTTLEDOVE ] in the corner, taking up space

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022

MOTTLEDOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • chiara | mottledove
    → 'mottle' for her pelt pattern; 'dove' for her delicate nature
    → uses 'kiki' with close friends/family, a remnant from her kittypet days

26 moons | ages realtime on the 28th
    → created on 04/28/23
    → born 02/28
    → died 05/08

female [afab] | uses feminine pronouns [she/her]

greyromantic | heteroflexible | monogamous
    → single; not actively looking [closed to plotting]

skyclan | perma-queen
    → born and raised in twolegplace as a kittypet
    → no previous ranks
    → fully loyal to skyclan and skyclan alone
    → starclan resident
  • longhaired cinnamon tortoiseshell with low white and folded ears [carries dilute] | reference
    ↳​ most of mottledove's appearance is made of fur and fluff - pale downy coat like sunlit clouds bears splashes of ginger and cinnamon throughout. while she has an average build, her thick double coat leaves her looking perpetually bulkier than she is - something that is especially notable in the wintertime. her head, in comparison to her feathery coat and mane, is rather small - with sharp cheekbones, tufted cheeks, and triangular folded ears that cling tight to her skull. her tail is big and plumed, and almond eyes are a dull stormy blue in shade.
    → double coated with thick neck ruff/mane; dull blue eyes; missing one back leg
    → missing her back left leg due to a dog attack as a kitten, remaining stum is heavily scarred and notably impairs her mobility
    → leaves, flowers, and all manner of colorful plant based 'paint' litter her figure, as she often lets the kits play dress up with her pale coat

→ speaks in a warm and gentle tone; comes across as motherly even when speaking to those her own age or older. stammers when nervous, rarely raises her voice but when she does is capable of being painfully loud. tends to refer to kits as 'little ones' and overuses 'darling' and 'sweetheart' as terms of endearment for family/friends/lovers.
    → poised despite her injury, carries herself quite gracefully when standing. gait is slow and hobbling, her pawsteps uncertain and movement hindered by her injury - leg stump moves as though she still has a paw to stand on. wide eyed and expressive, often looks like a deer in the headlights during conversations. unconsciously makes herself smaller or crouches down when talking to kittens; overall very non-threatening in appearance and mannerisms, despite ehr fluffy appearance.

designed by stariitea | toyhouse
    → faceclaim
    → mistki
    → aesthetic: doves, pale creams, marble statues, old paintings, teen parenthood, dull blues and teals,
    → theme weeks
  • loving | nurturing | kindhearted | protective | empathetic
    ↳​ a gentle and mild-mannered she-cat, though mottledove struggles to come out of her shell she's quite the approachable cat - soft spoken and even tempered. she's kind to a fault, often putting the needs of others above her own, which though it can come in handy at times with her charges as a perma-queen, can be just as detrimental to her health at others. she's an empathetic moly, easily putting herself in others paws and unable to stand not taking action when she sees someone who needs help or protecting.
    quiet | naive | hard-working | attentive | slow learner
    ↳​ still very much a naive kittypet at heart, though mottledove has slowly adjusted to clan life, she's easily overwhelmed and discouraged by the strangeness and dangers of living outdoors. she does her best to pick up things from her clanmates as time passes, but struggles to ask for help learning what she lacks - leaving her often coming across and clueless when it comes to most matters outside of childcare. she doesn't seem to particularly mind however, instead taking pride in her work and doing her best at what she can.
    dismissive | self-critical | anxious | jealous | untrusting
    ↳​ due to her past experiences, mottledove no longer sees the best in everyone, but the worst - including herself. despite often giving good and kind advice, she struggles to follow her own words, instead criticising herself and her actions even unnecessarily, often second guessing herself and others, or comparing herself to others. she finds it hard to trust these days - even when someone seems to feel or say or think something, she can't help but to question if it's true. any kindness aimed her direction is appreciated but often leaves her uncomfortable, questioning if she actually deserves such treatment.

→ likes: kits, twolegs, flowers, sharp-smelling scents
    → dislikes: violence of any kind, cheaters
    → fears: being abandoned again, most other animals, most aspects of warrior life
  • extroverted — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — introverted
    reckless — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — cautious
    competitive — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — cooperative
    emotional — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — composed
    lazy — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — diligent
    energetic — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — calm
    playful — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — serious
    ↳​ put hobbies, habits, quirks here
    favorite food: tuna churu cat treats, but fish in general is a close second
    favorite activity: nest weaving
    favorite time of day: midday just before sunhigh
    favorite weather: sunny but cool
    favorite season: early spring

→ goals: continue adapting to clan life and her role as a perma queen, heal from her previous heartbreak so she can move on and have the family she's always dreamed of
    → achievements: takes pride in raising her kits despite her circumstances; no other notable achievements
  • health: healthy | 90/100
    ★★★★★★★★★☆ ​
    hunting: beginner | 20/100
    ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    fighting: beginner| 20/100
    ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    attack: inexperienced | 20/100
    ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    defense: protective | 50/100
    ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    [spec.] climbing: unskilled | 30/100
    ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    [spec.] running: novice | 10/100
    ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
' venus, planet of love was destroyed by global warming '

Last edited:

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
  • NPC x NPC | orphaned, raised by twolegs | gen 01
    → sibling to none

slightly crushing on DOGBITE | 1/? of shipname
    ↳ previously mates with beetleback but separated due to his infidelity​
    → parent to aspenpaw, pipitpaw, pollenpaw [with beetleback]; shimmerkit [adopted];
    → grandparent to none

other relations:
    → n/a

pseudo relations:
    → currently fostering antkit

family tree
  • trusts: bobbie, orangeblossom, slate
    respects: slate, duskpool, blazestar

close friends: bobbie
    friends:
    acquaintances: dogbite, quilstrike, johnnyflame, flowercloud, duskpool, stormy
    rivals:
    enemies:

fears:
    hates:

mentor(s): n/a
    apprentice(s): n/a

• outgoing — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — withdrawn
    confident — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — insecure
    conversational — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — shy
    narrow-minded — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — open-minded
    unbothered — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — sensitive
    heartless — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — empathetic
    vengeful — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — forgiving

PLATONIC INTERACTION
    ↳​ easy to form cruface level friendships with. withdrawn but easy to approach, rarely makes the first move. makes for a great listener and shoulder to lean on, but unlikely to return the same trust unless a close bond is formed first.

ROMANTIC INTERACTION
    ↳​ falls fast and hard, gives her all in a relationship. currently very guarded and in denial of any feelings due to previous heartbreak. generally hard to romance.

love language: acts of service, caregiver
    quirks: shy around adults but at ease around kits, often feels the need to take care of / parent those around her even if unwanted or unwarranted as a sign of affection
  • name |
    " IC quote here "
    ↳​ full opinion goes here

name |
    " IC quote here "

name |
    " IC quote here "

key
' and I don't want your pity I just want somebody near me '

Last edited:

TIMELINE
  • Event [00/00/00] — thread
    ↳​ description of event & outcome
    Event [00/00/00] — thread
  • kit-hood. — 00-03 moons
    summarize childhood here
    apprenticeship. — 04-11 moons
    summarize adolescence here
    warrior-hood. — 12-99 moons
    summarize adulthood here
    elder-moons. — 100-?? moons
    summarize elderly days here (opt.)
  • arrival at shelter — thread
    escaping the shelter — thread
    joining skyclan — thread
    making friends — thread
    yukios kitting — thread
    mottledove's kitting — thread
    family time — thread
    aspenpaw catches yellowcough — thread
    face to face with the past — thread
    confrontations — thread
    curiosity — thread
    kit naming — thread
    a new addition — thread
    event title — thread
' guess I'm a coward I just want to feel alright '

Last edited:

PLAYLIST
━━━━━━━━━​━━━━━━━━━​
━ i bet on losing dogs by mitski
lyrics here
━ me and my husband by mitski
lyrics here
━ nobody by mitski
lyrics here
━ washing machine heart by mitski
lyrics here
━ stay soft by mitski
lyrics here
━ you by keaton henson
lyrics here
━ fourth of july by sufjan stevens
lyrics here
━ another love by tom odell
lyrics here
━ romantic homicide by d4vd
lyrics here
━ heather by conan grey
lyrics here
' and I know no one will save me I just need someone to kiss '

Last edited:
SPEAK EVERY WORD
AS THOUGH IT WERE UNIQUE
mottledove & 26 moons & female & she/her & skyclan perma-queen
61136820_DZDuYYrDZt7xNsn.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
I F - Y O U - M U S T - L I V E , - D A R L I N G - O N E , J U S T - L I V E

Code:
[box=50%; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px;][right][size=16px][color=#f0e0bd]SPEAK EVERY WORD [/color][/size][size=18px]
[color=#dbbe97]AS THOUGH IT WERE UNIQUE [/color][/size][/right][b][color=#74a2a5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b][center][size=14px]          mottledove [color=#ab5b4c]&[/color] 26 moons [color=#ab5b4c]&[/color] female [color=#ab5b4c]&[/color] she/her [color=#ab5b4c]&[/color] skyclan perma-queen           [/size][/center][b][color=#74a2a5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b]
[box=99%; float: center; text-align: justify;][fleft][img width=175px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61136820_DZDuYYrDZt7xNsn.png[/img][/fleft]                       Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.                       

[fright][size=11px]          [color=#f0e0bd][b]━[/b][/color] actions [color=#dbbe97]&[/color] [b]"[outline=#000][color=#74a2a5] speech, [/color][/outline]"[/b] [color=#dbbe97]&[/color] [i]'thoughts/quotes'[/i] [color=transparent]━[/color] [/size][/fright]           [/box][b][color=#74a2a5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b][box=99%; color: #fff; text-align: center; font-family: georgia;]   I F [color=transparent]-[/color] Y O U [color=transparent]-[/color] M U S T [color=transparent]-[/color] L I V E , [color=transparent]-[/color] D A R L I N G [color=transparent]-[/color] O N E , [color=transparent]━[/color] J U S T [b]  [color=transparent]-[/color][i] L I V E [/i][/b]   [/box][b][color=#74a2a5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/b]
[/box]

Last edited: