i will love you always [ Lilac x Dust ] even in the skies

IMG_5289.png

𝓑ASICS.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 𝓥ioletkit.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 𝓢he/her pronouns. afab.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 00 moons. realistically ages on the 1st.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 𝓓aughter of lilacbird and silverbreath. sister to two.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 𝓢hort haired lilac torbie, displaying ticked tabby pattern with pale - blue eyes.

𝓐PPEARANCE.
⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓥ioletkit, named for her mother's keenness towards flowers and for her unique coloring. eventually will become violetpool, named for her grace and her quiet nature. other names i enjoy are violetshade, violetdusk, and violetmoon!

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓥ioletkit has inherited her father's whirling, dusty - lilac coating as her primary color, with a lighter hue covering her chin, chest, stomach and front legs. she possesses ghost - striping that traces her legs and forehead, giving her the gentle appearance of tabby lineage. the coloring of her pelt is the most unique aspect of her fur, as she camouflages best in dustier environments such as moors (but just as easy in marshes); she can easily be mistaken for a windclan cat, especially in tandem with her wiry build. as for the texture of her fur, it's incredibly sleek and soft, with a feathery texture. this aids her in gliding through the waters of riverclan's territory.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓐s for her stature, violetkit is born a bit smaller than the rest of her siblings with large, goofy paws she has yet to grow into. naturally, she is frail and meek in size, but makes up for her lack of height with her long legs that are built for sprinting and pushing through water. most of her features are gaunt, with a narrow face and slanted, perceptive pale - blue eyes. violetkit will grow to be an average sized warrior, about nine inches tall, though she will appear much skinnier than the rest. another unique feature to add to violetkit's menagerie, is her large, pear - shaped ears. as she grows older, they will stay much too large for her skull and will be a key feature of her appearance.
🤍generic reference here.🤍

𝓢KILLS.
𝓢wimming ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
𝓢trength ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
𝓢peed ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
𝓢tealth ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡
𝓓exterity ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
𝓐gility ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
𝓗unting ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡
𝓢ocial ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝓢trategy ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
𝓟erception ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
𝓜emory ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡
𝓗ealing ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
𝓦isdom ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡
𝓜otivation ♥︎ ♥︎ ♡ ♡ ♡

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓢tatistics based on warriorhood experience, are subject to change IC.

𝓟ERSONALITY.
⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓟ositive traits ➳ sweet, playful when she opens up, sincere, intelligent, considerate.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓝eutral traits ➳ shy, quiet, observant, goes at her own pace, skittish, demure, a wallflower.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓝egative traits ➳ cowardly, indecisive, childish, gullible, insecure, anxious.

𝓐NALYSIS.
⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓢weet as can be, violetkit is your typical good - natured kitten with a shy - streak. from a young age, she has always stuck close to her mother, having formed a deep bond with her from underlying fear of venturing out further than their family's nest. she is known to be skittish, always hiding behind her mother, beneath her mousey - brown fur, or behind her siblings. she is quite bashful and shy, and has a hard time communicating with others due to her social anxiety. despite her lack of social skills, once you do get to know violetkit, she is quite easy to get along with and finds herself falling into the category of follower. with no desire for leadership or attention, she happily falls into line with others and advocates for their needs and wants. she is quite selfless in this way, and will always put others before herself, sometimes to a fault.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓥ioletkit's selflessness knows no bounds. as a kitten, she is always seen offering the best moss - ball to her siblings or den - mates, always giving the juiciest bite of prey to her mother, always decorating her family's nest with wildflower petals. she absolutely loves doing things for others, it is a way she tries to feel good about herself amongst her differing insecurities. these self-doubts bleed into her apprenticeship, as she struggles to catch her breath amongst all of the incessant change. as an apprentice, she is quite timid and typically doubts herself in most skill - based categories. she is always doubting her abilities and finds it hard to trust herself and the process of training. violet is the type of feline to stick to the shadows; a true wallflower. she enjoys just getting by, and happily accepts any and all praise so long as it doesn't draw attention to her. she is easily embarrassed and likes when she is left out of the lime - light.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓞f all things violetkit exudes, perceptiveness is one of the top qualities portrayed. violetkit is one of the easiest kittens in the nursery—she is quiet, patient, polite, and above all else, sharp - eyed. she is a bit more keen and observant than the rest of her litter - mates, finding it easy to read others based on their emotions, and can easily act on this feeling. she can sense when her mother is tired and just wants some peace and quiet, she can sense when her siblings aren't speaking due to a disagreement, she can sense when her clan - mates are tense and there's something going on that the kittens are unaware of—she is discerning and uses this to her advantage. this perceptiveness is typically taken for intelligence, and despite not wanting it, she is usually congratulated for her strategic skills during training. this might be one of her only strengths on the battlefield, besides her speed.

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓞verall, violetkit is a sweet, shy kitten with a deep maternal instinct. taking care of others is something that she will begin to take pride in as a warrior, and strives to support all of her clan - members equally, as if they were her own family. this is how she breaks out of her social anxiety, through being a care - taker, providing for her clan in a way that is softer than most. despite being quiet, she does eventually make long - lasting connections, and remains quite close with her family. her family is of utmost importance to her, and she would easily sacrifice herself to save any one of them. this trait is, as aforementioned, something that follows her her entire life, and she can easily get herself into heaps of trouble acting as a martyr, or in hopes of saving another. this trait sticks with her all of her life, into her elder days.

𝓟LOTS.
⟡ ݁ . ⊹ 𝓢ome plot devices i've thought of incorporating into violetkit's life are. . .

ᯓ★ 𝓘 would love to see violetkit receive an incredibly stern mentor, similar to ravenpaw and tigerclaw. i could see violetkit begin to internalize her insecurities more with a stern mentor, constantly feeling like she's never doing anything right or that she'll be held back from her warrior ceremony. eventually, this begins to weigh on her, forcing her to step outside her comfort zone and try new things, take more risks. although this mentor may be stern, i see violetkit and them developing a deep bond that exceeds ambitions or loyalty; something familial.

ᯓ★ 𝓐s an apprentice, i can see violetkit potentially acting out against her parents. her feeling of failure overwhelms her, and leads her to lash out at her parents, possibly even her siblings. she grows irritable with her incompetence as a fledgling apprentice, and doesn't know how to process these negative feelings and begins to lash out. eventually, she will realize how this has impacted those around her, and works to repair any marred relationships.

ᯓ★ 𝓐s a brand new warrior, violetpool is full of wonder, full of possibility. despite her selflessness, she loves spending time alone on riverclan territory, preferring the company of the rushing waters and the sycamores to that of anyone who could possibly speak to her. during her alone time, i could see her meeting another clan cat from an opposing clan. as violetpool isn't brash by nature, she easily befriends others who she does not initially run away from, and i could see her falling for someone not in riverclan. her internal desire to be needed could potentially lead her astray in her moral values, and this could be an interesting way to see whether she would stick by her clan or potentially harbor a taboo secret.

ᯓ★ 𝓐nother plot device i've considered is the possibility of violetkit finding out the true identity of her father. will she hate her mother for lying? or even understand why lilacbird had to protect herself and her unborn kits? will she accept dusk, and cast out silverbreath? i think all of these possibilities could lead down different paths of development that are equally interesting. i could very well see violetkit having the desire to want to know her father, and even have a relationship with him. she sees him as a hidden, unspoken part of her that she desperately wants to know once she realizes silverbreath is not her biological father. this is an aspect of violetkit's family dynamic that i am really excited to delve deeper into!!

ᯓ★ 𝓐s previously stated, violetkit is incredibly self - sacrificial. this trait could lead towards dastardly consequences. i could see her potentially severely injuring herself in the pursuit of saving another. her heart is incredibly big, and she doesn't value herself enough not to save another's life. with the riverclan cats' society being so family - oriented, considering all clan members as family, i couldn't see her standing by. this is probably one of the only times you'll see violetkit as courageous.

ᯓ★ 𝓞ther name options i like are willowkit, cloverkit, heatherkit, or hazelkit!

𝓘NSPIRATION.
☾⋆⁺₊✧𝓟rimrose everdeen, the hunger games.
☾⋆⁺₊✧𝓢hoko ieiri, jujutsu kaisen.
☾⋆⁺₊✧ 𝓢houko nishimiya, a silent voice.
☾⋆⁺₊✧ 𝓐esthetics: early morning sunrises, bundles of wildflowers, spring evenings, birds and bugs chirping, blue and purple pastels.
☾⋆⁺₊✧ 𝓐lignments: chaotic good, isfj-t, fairy/water typing.

𝓕INAL NOTE.
⋆⭒˚.⋆ 𝓐LL of this is subject to change. these are just my ideas that of course can deviate IC and i am aware her development will be affected by her family and their roleplayers. i also plan to commission a full reference for her if i am to receive a role! ​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deidre