I'D RATHER BE FREE — boarjaw

BOARJAW

everything stays.
Sep 27, 2022

image.png

• BOAR BOARJAW ; doesn't care much for his name.
    ↳ named after his tusk-like teeth and his physical strength.
    — cis male; uses he/him pronouns but unbothered by the use of they/them
    — warrior of shadowclan, dislikes his clan's brutish ways but fears the consequences of leaving; former rogue
    — 40 moons, 3.4 years / ages every 1st
    gIT5bkp.png
    eaqbmL3.png
    ↳ penned by nico; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • A LARGE, BATTLE-SCARRED BLACK SMOKE WITH PROTRUDING LOWER CANINES AND A KINKED TAIL. / TOYHOUSE
    boarjaw is a hulking figure, tall and muscular with broad shoulders. his voluminous, thick coat only further accentuates his impressive size. even though he tends to hunch over in attempts to appear smaller, he still manages to tower over most cats. his fur is pitch black, dusted with silver around his ruff and underbelly. ghostly mackerel tabby markings are found only where the silver lightens his pelt. many scars litter his bulky figure, most old and long since healed. he has a noticeable underbite resulting in his lower canines to protrude from his mouth. the cartilage in both of his ears have been damaged, leaving them floppy. his tail possesses a kink in the middle of it, leaving it in a permanent 'v' shape. his eyes are down-turned and hazel in color, seemingly always transfixed on his own paws.
  • Intelligence ●●●●●●○○○○
    Confidence ●○○○○○○○○○
    Charisma ●○○○○○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●○
    Humor ●●●○○○○○○○
    INFP, HUFFLEPUFF, NEUTRAL GOOD
    (+) practical, placid, gentle, naturalist, moralistic
    (/) withdrawn, pacifist, taciturn, wary
    (-) self-isolating, self-conscious, awkward, pensive
  • NPC xx NPC sibling to no one | mentoring claypaw and loampaw, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes who
    ──── Dislikes who
    ──── Loathes Pitchstar
  • strength ●●●●●●●●●●
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●○○○○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●○○○○○○○○○
    single; demisexual demiromantic / / interested in none
    reserved and wary of others; very slow to to earn the trust of and even slower to open up.
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will not start fights / will flee / will show mercy
    excels at strength
    poor fighting, speed
    — sounds like: soft-spoken and throaty with a slight breathiness.
    — smells of pine sap
    — speech is #778B46
  • ► RISES THE MOON - liana flores
    HOME - cavetown
    ESCAPISM - rebecca sugar
    LOVE LIKE YOU - rebecca sugar
    I'LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN - tommy dorsey
    AS THE WORLD CAVES IN - matt maltese
    HEART IS BURIED IN VENICE - ricky montgomery
    WOODLAND - the paper kites
    METEOR SHOWER - cavetown
    EVERYTHING STAYS - olivia olson
    MONSTER - olivia olson
    TRY AGAIN TOMORROW - liana flores
    DRIFT AWAY OMNICHORD - trillian

• IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
  • I like to creep around my home and act like a goblin I don't know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it's my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I'll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I'll walk around my house and pick up various different "trinkets" and put them in my bag while saying stuff like "I'll be having that" and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice ("trinkets" can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I'm 99% sure they don't know it's me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

Code:
    [box=60%][height=250px][justify][FONT=georgia][size=13px][color=#BBBDC1]text[/color][/FONT][/justify][/height][/box]

Last edited: