I'M COMIN' BACK FOR YOU, BABY【✧】OCTOBER '22 MEETING

↞ RACE THE WINDS
Praise came from Sootstar herself about his presence within the clan and he was truly humbled by the recognition. Were his ears feeling hot? Yes, they were. He basked in the glory before he began to chant the names of the new apprentices, pleased to see them taking their first steps towards becoming great WindClan warriors.

But the excitement didn't cease there. Both Sunsetpaw and himself were called forward and he felt his chest tighten. Was... was this really happening? Was he about to earn his warrior name? He hadn't expected the day to come, not when his mentor had abandoned him. But that hurdle hadn't stopped this from happening! He had forced his way forward, and now his name reflected that. Galeforce! "Thank you, Sootstar, I will do everything that I can for this clan."

Reactions: SOOTSTAR

She had dreamed about this day since she first had come here to the moors. Back then she had been in a horrible condition, a sore for the eye to look at. A such disgrace to even be presented in front of a cat like Sootstar. She had been at thier mercy, and Sootstar could have ended her life right there and then if she had wanted too. But she hadn't. The unexpected had instead happened. Sootstar had agreed to take her in, giving her a home Sunsetpaw then Akuma never had have. No one had ever believed in her, no one had ever given her a chance to be...anything. But Sootstar had by taken her in.

Since that day Sunsetpaw had found her purpose in life and that was to serve Sootstar. The one who had given her a meaning to breath in this life. Sunsetpaw had worked very hard for this day to finally arrive. She had worked her paws sore, had cost her own sleep to train long and tiresome days by her mentor who had set her up to fail because of her kittypet blood. She had dealt with all of the harsh judgement, the cruel whisperings behind her back. Endured her mentors harsh and ruthless treatment. She had groomed herself so much she had sometimes lost the feeling of her tongue. Everything, everything had been for her. So she could become a warrior, Sootstars soldier.

She stept forward and dipped her head respectfully to thier leader before she looked at them. " I promise i will until my heart no longer beats. " She said without any hesitation and as Sootstar named her to become a warrior, to give her warrior name Sunsetpaw hold her head proudly, and a smile of pure delight danced upon her maw when she heared her new name. Sunsetbreeze, like a dancing wind under the sun. Perfect. It was absolutely a perfect name. Her being the wind and Sootstar being the sun, her sun.

From this day on she would become Sootstar's shield, her claws and teeths whenever she asked her for it. No matter what she would serve them until her dying breath. Sunsetbreeze would fight and die for her leader, the shecat who had given her a purpose to be alive and not just withering away like a wasted flower....

This was how she was gonna return everything Sootstar had given to her. She would never forget or take anything this shecat had given to her for granted. It was thanks to her that she was alive today and so her life belonged to them and only them. Use me however you wish.

She could throw her to the dogs and she would still die with a smile on her face, being grateful to everything Sootstar had given to her.

She would be thier tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOOTSTAR
At her leader's call, Brightshine moved to sit beneath the Tallrock, ears pricking. She searched for any of her kin or perhaps Heavy Snow, but before she could find any the meeting had begun and kits were being called to the front. Immediately, she is sitting up straighter, trying to see better with a smile on her face. She hadn't gottan the chance to mentor an apprentice yet - she and Sootstar weren't exactly...pals...but maybe she'd be trusted with an apprentice this time? She can't seem to sit still, with a twitching tail and antsy feet she watches.

Then, then...! That's her name! Brightshine pops up and bounces to the front of the crowd, beaming from ear to ear. She comes to a halt before the tom, recalling how they played together and how much fun he was! "We're going to have a blast!" She assures him before touching her nose to his. Her first apprentice!