in the devil's territory | smokestep

61839578_qUvvNRMEgP3rOTc.png
SMOKEKIT SMOKEPAW SMOKESTEP *:・゚✧
— he him pronouns / named for his black pelt, strange gait, & resiliance and loyalty
— windclan tunneler / has a complicated relationship with his own loyalty
— 24 moons old / born may 10th / taurus
vtiobaB.png
— penned by meghan; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST

• BLACK SMOKE TABBY W/ WHITE & AMBER EYES / TOYHOU.SE
    ↳ SH black smoke tabby with low white and amber eyes; carries vitiligo. realistic reference

smokestep is a small, unassuming tom, perfectly built to navigate the tunnels he has come to love. his career path was determined from a young age thanks to his short, lithe build; though, his proportions remain gangly and long-limbed compared to other cats his size. he bears a pelt the color of soot which glitters in the sun he so rarely sees. rivulets of white cut through the charred black, earning him his prefix due to their wispy nature. his eyes are like smoldering embers. smokestep can throw a harsh glare.

scars: forelegs are moderately scarred due to a tunnel collapse he suffered as a young apprentice. also has many nicks on his back due to this.
    other: tends to walk low to the ground / with a drooping head, almost like a prowl, as a result of ducking through tunnels all day
  • ( + ) dutiful, resilient, fierce, efficient ( / ) aloof, quiet, stubborn, teacher's pet ( - ) anxious, lacks confidence, passive, weak-willed

MBTI : "title" | lawful neutral | enneagram type #w# : "title" | IX. the hermit
    eDeKeax.png

Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.

Etiam facilisis urna nec tristique facilisis. Proin tincidunt, elit sit amet pharetra eleifend, orci mi euismod eros, nec dictum justo sem ac risus. Ut condimentum metus enim, sed vehicula velit pulvinar sit amet. Proin efficitur dui sed lorem tincidunt efficitur. Phasellus finibus, eros eu congue tincidunt, nunc mauris commodo libero, et consequat erat sem nec nisl. Sed tincidunt bibendum tellus, id lobortis sem ultricies id. Curabitur non congue diam, tincidunt accumsan nunc.

mannerism elaborate.
  • SINGLE ; GAY ; INTERESTED IN NOBODY & OPEN TO OTHER CRUSHES
    talk about how easily they trust or whatever blah blah blah
    SOUNDS LIKE: description. voiceclaim if you have one
    SMELLS LIKE: description.
    speech is #C3B3E0
    eDeKeax.png

RAVENCRY xx MITTENS ; gen 1 | brother to firefang and cinderpaw | mentoring no one, mentored by sootstar
    ——— close friends with icebreath
    ——— friends with rainheart, firefang, many of his fellow tunnelers
    ——— likes sootstar (complicated), wolfsong, sunstar, gravelsnap, ravencry
    ——— dislikes snailstride, mallowlark
    ——— loathes coalfoot, coldsnap, dandelionwish, yewberry, galeforce
  • ○○○○○○○○○○ HUNTING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ CLAN SKILL: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

○○○○○○○○○○ TRACKING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ COMBAT: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

last updated: jan 4 2023

FIREPAW /
write your character's opinion on them <3

ICEPAW /

RAINPAW /

BADGERMOON /

SOOTSTAR /

Last edited:
Before roleplay:[/color]
— although he was originally born outside of the clans (not that he is aware of that fact), smokepaw now considers himself a very loyal windclanner
— smokestep and his siblings were all apprenticed to be tunnelers at their mother's behest. however, firefang caused an incident that not only caused her to switch to the moor-runner path, but left smokestep with lasting injury
— smokestep was apprenticed to sootstar in the december meeting (backwritten)

Important Threads
( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
Thread Name brief description.

idaho first IC post!
the light, the light smokepaw and badgermoon share prey and develop their relationship ic
god if i have to die, you will have to die when dandelionwish returns from skyclan, things turn hairy for windclan. smokepaw attempts to make the warriors proud by voicing his thoughts, only for it to bite him later
false confidence smokepaw helps a trapped snailpaw out of the tunnels
silver dagger smokepaw seeks out firepaw to get an update on her training in order to report back to their mother, only for firepaw to blow up in his face
meadowlarks smokepaw invites nettlepaw out to hunt in the tunnels after nettlepaw has recovered from his injuries to develop their relationship ic
show me the way brother smokepaw's first raid! at sootstar's behest and badgermoon's decree, smokepaw attends the raid on skyclan in retaliation for them not sharing the life-saving catmint that could cure windclan's warriors of greencough. there, he battles with snowpaw, and witnesses sunsetbreeze's death first-hand
is fortnite overrated? apprentice discussion about the exiles following the raid's return from skyclan
hate will sing the ending smokepaw and his bffie icepaw chat about the apprentice discussion from the above thread
bites my hand when i go wrong (ooc prompt) while tunneling, a minor collapse sends smokepaw into a panic as he relives the memory of the collapse from his and firepaw's kithood. firepaw shows up in a rare display of concern and comfort between siblings

Last edited:

KiuUs9t.gif
don't talk down to me. don't be polite to me. don't try to make me feel nice. don't relax. i'll cut the smile off your face. you think i don't know what's going on. you think i'm afraid to react. the joke's on you.
smokestep — 10 months — tunneler — tags

Code:
[box=45%][font=verdana][size=14px][color=#BBBDC1]
[fleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/KiuUs9t.gif[/img][/fleft][left][font=baskerville][size=12px][i]don't talk down to me. don't be polite to me. don't try to make me feel nice. don't relax. i'll cut the smile off your face. you think i don't know what's going on. you think i'm afraid to react. the joke's on you.[/i]
smokestep — 10 months — tunneler — [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/in-the-devils-territory-smokepaw.3597/]tags[/url][/size][/font][/left][/color][/size][/font][/box][font=verdana][size=14px][color=#BBBDC1][/color][/size][/font]