IT'S A FULL MOON [ beetlepaw ]

beetlepaw

LET THIS WORLD EXPLODE
Mar 14, 2024
ofq7Y8t.png
BEETLEKIT BURNSTORM XX ROEFLAME
ALT ;; CREEK-KIT,, MINTKIT ; open to surprise names!
AMAB, HE / HIM | KIT OF THUNDERCLAN | 0 MOONS

LH CHOCOLATE SILVER LYNX POINT / NO WHITE / BLUE EYES // reference (click)
Beetlekit will grow into an average height stocky tom with serious eyes but a joyful nature. At birth, his pelt is starkly similar to Roeflame's, the silver undertones and ticked tabby pattern. However, as he grows older, his pelt will darken into that chocolate pelt. Blue eyes are settled against a darkened masked face. Soft tabby markings start and stop at the top of his legs, true to the ticked tabby pattern.

Beetlekit would have been named after the 'shell' upon his back (the ticked tabby marking), alongside after the former Deputy, Flycatcher. Beetlekit will grow into every inch of his name, becoming stocky and strong, akin to a shield. Speed will not be his friend, but his incredibly defense will be shocking to enemies and plentiful in need in the coming moons.

KIT - LOVING, BOLD, ABRASIVE. Not much thought in his head before 3 moons- but as he grows closer and closer to his apprentice age, he'll become quite impatient. It's likely in his idle state that Beetlekit would begin his rivalry with someone. Picking fights will be something akin to second nature for Beetlekit, likely to butt heads with the mass of kits sure to grace Thunderclan soon.

APPRENTICE - LOVING, BOLD, ABRASIVE, SHORT-TEMPERED, CURIOUS. During his apprenticeship, alongside the driving rivalry, Beetlekit will grow more sour in nature. He'll likely stick to one or two close friends, and want to resist training as much as possible. He wants to explore the territory and protect his family and siblings, but will have a tough time actually putting thought and energy into learning and becoming a strong warrior- he thinks he may be able to just charge through it all without learning. (Refer to two plots below: Rivalry and Training)

Towards the end of his apprenticeship, he'll realize that him not learning will be a big issue. He's not necessarily wise, but perhaps something big happens that kickstarts him into realizing he actually needs to listen to his mentor.

WARRIOR - LOVING, BOLD, ABRASIVE, CURIOUS, HARD-WORKING. He'll have struggled and just passed his way into warrior-ship. This being said, Beetle will at this point become serious about his role in the clan. He's not going to take hand-outs and work to becoming someone that his parents, his siblings, and his clan can all be proud of. He'll still have much to learn, especially in the social department where he's still friends with only one or two cats, but he's willing to make up for it.

NOTE // I may change his personality up while I roleplay. I tend to find grooves for characters, and find it more enjoyable to roleplay them in a certain manner. This is loose, but I will be following it to a point.

FEARS AND INSPIRATIONS:
  • FEAR // Losing family. He fears this like any other kit or loved family member would.
  • FEAR // Funnily enough, he'll fear some bugs earlier in his life. Maybe an incident/run in with a biting fly or something as a young kit.
  • FEAR // Snakes. He'll have a deep-seated fear, for unknown reason- of Sunningrocks and the snakes there.
  • INSPRIATION // His parents. Lead warriors in their own respect, both with a mantle. He feels as if he had big paws to follow up in, and while unsure about it, wants to reach the same level as them.
  • INSPRIATION // Other clan's and their attacks. He's not spooked or afraid of them, he's infact of the opinion he could body them and bury them in their own soil to follow it up. He'll have to learn to 'stick to a plan' otherwise it goes badly for him.
  • INSPRIATION // Those who wear scars. He'll want to hear their stories, no matter how stupid or how silly it may seem, all the way to the ones who wear theirs with pride.
AESTHETICS, BASED OFF OF, ETC:
  • GREENS // Will be sticking to green colors for much of his early childhood and looking forward! Going to have a 'spring' feel to them: a period of ever-lasting growth and development.
  • FULL MOON - RARE AMERICANS // I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna be alone tonight, It's a full moon
  • DEAN WINCHESTER - SUPERNATURAL // This is a complicated one. The bold, brave, kind of stupid forefront, but deeply emotionally complicated, cold, and punch first ask questions second headspace is kind of what I'm going for. Mixed with, of course, what I have written in the stepped ages section of this application.
NOTES, POTENTIAL PLOTS, ETC:
  • RIVALRY // I'm looking forward to a LONG and deep-seated, deeply burning rivalry. It could end either way- rivalry to lovers, rivalry to enemies. I don't know yet. I am sure, at the least, the competitiveness of this rivalry will eventually lead to injuries, wasted energy, and possible damage to something in camp. A couple of fights, spats, what have you.
  • TRAINING // Because of both Rivalry and how he feels overall, he may be held back in his training or even lack in areas he should really be strong in.
  • BUG FEAR // Bro's afraid of bugs. It's gonna last throughout his entire life. I can't help you there.

jC6dDuv.png
  • qhxfHlm.png

BEETLEPAW named for the stocky figure and dark pelt ; apprentice suffix
    — apprentice of thunderclan
    — amab, he/him; sexuality and romantic preferences to be added later
    — created 03.14.23 / 6 moons / ages every 16th
    ↳ penned by @dallas
  • qhxfHlm.png

[bimg][/bimg]
    LH black smoke, green eyes, no white. ; carrying (cinnamon, point) ; 25% ragdoll / reference
    Now that Beetlekit is Beetlepaw, he's near his full height of 'average, but with a stocky build slowly beginning to fill out. His pelt is starkly similar to Burnstorm's still, dark pelt dipped wth the ink of night- yet smoked with just the lightest grays in some spots. His eyes are a clear and sharp green, still making him appear like the stark recreation of the late cat Little Wolf. He's growing into his name- stocky and strong, akin to a shield, muscles filling out and leaping and battle power growing slowly. Speed will not be his friend, but his incredibly defense will be shocking to enemies and plentiful in need in the coming moods.
    ↳ GEN 4​
  • qhxfHlm.png

alightment, mbti, whatever
    Intelligence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●○○○
    Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○

LOVING, BOLD, ABRASIVE, SHORT-TEMPERED, CURIOUS. During his apprenticeship, alongside the driving rivalry, Beetlepaw will grow more sour in nature. He'll likely stick to one or two close friends, and want to resist training as much as possible. He wants to explore the territory and protect his family and siblings, but will have a tough time actually putting thought and energy into learning and becoming a strong warrior- he thinks he may be able to just charge through it all without learning.

Towards the end of his apprenticeship, he'll realize that him not learning will be a big issue. He's not necessarily wise, but perhaps something big happens that kickstarts him into realizing he actually needs to listen to his mentor.
    ↳ mannerisms
    — fearful of losing family, bugs, and snakes
    — highly competitive. a troublemaker.
  • qhxfHlm.png

BURNSTORM x ROEFLAME littermates to dovepaw (rabbs), littlepaw (noor) | mentoring no one, mentored by tba
    Mate to n/a | Parent to n/a | Other kin
    — Admires n/a
    — Close friends with n/a
    — Friends with n/a
    — Likes n/a
    — Dislikes n/a
    — Loathes n/a
  • qhxfHlm.png

strength ●●●●●●●○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●●●○
    agility ●●●●●○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●●○○○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●○○○○○○○
    relationship status; sexuality, monogamous/polyamrous / crushing on who, [not] looking
    trusts easy earlier in life, but will grow suspicious and untrusting of some cats/clans
    — physical health [ 100% ] | mental health [ 100% ]
    — (will) start fights | (will) flee | (will) show mercy
    excels at climbing, strong defense
    poor at swimming, running, hunting
    sounds like fuckin uhh / voice claim if applicable
    smells like
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    — speech is #ADFCF9
  • qhxfHlm.png

if you want >:)
  • qhxfHlm.png

Backstory / simplified history
    blah blah blah
  • qhxfHlm.png

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Litter Thread the litter adopt thread
    Birth Thread (3/17/24) first IC thread, birthed
    Thread Name brief description.

Last edited:
signature

text

—————---***I DON'T START FIGHTS BUT***————---

•  
  • LH black smoke with green eyes. scruffy looking with a very solid build.
    5 moons old; ages the 16th every month
    tba orient. ; currently not looking
    child of BURNSTORM and ROEFLAME
    thunderclan ; loyal to FAMILY
    medium to befriend ; trusts family mostly, trusts little otherwise
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

Code:
[box=50%][justify]text

[center][s][color=transparent]—————---[/color][/s][color=transparent]***[/color][size=20px][font=alienleague][color=#6b8c5f][glow=#4f6746][b]I DON'T START FIGHTS BUT[/b][/glow][/color][/font][/size][color=transparent]***[/color][s][color=transparent]————---[/color][/s][/center]

[tabs][tab=✧][/tab][tab=I'LL HANDLE YOU JUST FINE][color=#4f6746]—[/color] LH black smoke with green eyes. scruffy looking with a very solid build.
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] 6 moons old; ages the 16th every month
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] tba orient. ; currently not looking
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] child of [abbr='jay']BURNSTORM[/abbr] and [abbr='noor']ROEFLAME[/abbr]
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] thunderclan ; loyal to FAMILY 
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] medium to befriend ; trusts family mostly, trusts little otherwise
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] [color=#6b8c5f][b]"speech"[/b][/color], [color=#4f6746][i]thoughts[/i][/color], [u]attacking[/u]
[color=#4f6746]—[/color] peaceful powerplay allowed[/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW,
AND DO IT LOUD. KILLJOYS?
MAKE SOME NOISE !!

text
  • "speech"
  • BEETLEKIT he/him, kit of thunderclan, six moons.
    LH black smoke with bright green eyes. still on the smaller side due to age, but will grow into a very broad and built tom-cat, mirroring his father's build.
    not mentored yet / / mentoring no one
    no romantic interests / / BURNSTORM X ROEFLAME - sibling to dovekit and littlekit, adoptive sibling to hopekit and coalkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#458AF8]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ┌── KEEP YOUR APOLOGY] [color=#DAFFFF][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/84056883_W6AsSSDp7fmAB4d.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= GIVE US MORE DETONATION ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/its-a-full-moon-beetlekit.12938/][color=#458AF8][b][font=book antiqua]BEETLEPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [/size][color=#68BFEB][i] he/him, apprentice of thunderclan, six moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#DAFFFF]⭃[/color] LH black smoke with bright green eyes. growing into a very broad and built tom-cat, mirroring his father's build. of average height, with a shit-eating grin more often then not.
[color=#DAFFFF]⭃[/color] being mentored by burnstorm / / mentoring no one
[color=#DAFFFF]⭃[/color] no romantic interests / / BURNSTORM X ROEFLAME - sibling to dovepaw and littlepaw, adoptive sibling to hopepaw and coalpaw
[color=#DAFFFF]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#DAFFFF]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: