JANUARY OOC PROMPTS!

So sorry these are late! But yesss for all of you! :D

@waluigipinball Mallow is always smiling. It's as much a part of him as the color of his paws. What makes it begin to fade? Even if his mouth doesn't change at all, what makes his heart feel a little duller, if only for a moment? Is he sad, scared, worried?

@its_oliverr Being young is hard. You have to learn all of these things that nobody really teaches you, like when you can interrupt and when you can't, when it's safe to pester your family to play or when you should probably play on your own. What is the hardest lesson you've learned so far? Is it something that you've accepted, or do you still struggle against it?

@buzz WindClan is not the sweetest of homes, and your life here cannot have been the most peaceful of lives. Does Windpaw thrive in this environment, or does it grate him? When he thinks about the future, what does he see? Write a thread of Wind daydreaming.

@Badgermoon Badgermoon seems like a solid cat. True to himself and his beliefs, and stable in all that he does and thinks. He trusts Sootstar, StarClan, and his clanmates. But what doesn't he trust? Badger is confronted with something that makes him uncertain, whether it be a clanmate's action or reaction, or something in an interaction with another clan. What does he doubt? How does he respond to this doubt?

@Birdie Ah I'm so sorry! I don't know Fawnpaw well enough to create a prompt, this was meant for WindClan cats since it's the only group I'm really active in! But if you're making a WindClanner, I could create a prompt for them if you toss me some tags!!