Johnnyflames Reverse Heartchart 2.0

john3.webp

MY WORLDS ON FIRE, HOW 'BOUT YOURS?
THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AND I NEVER GET BORED."

It's that time again, folks! You know how it works; post below with your characters opinion of Johnnyflame! I'm eager to see what cats think of him and how opinions have changed since the last time I did this :D

john33.webp

"Don't tell anyone I said this but... I think Johnnyflame is good. He puts SkyClan first, he was there for the warriors when Twolegs captured them and for the clan when we were forced to leave by the rogues. He had every opportunity to choose his Twolegs over the clan and he just... didn't. I think... ugh I can't believe I'm saying this, I think Blazestar was right to make him a Lead Warrior. As irritating as he is, I have a lot of respect for him and I want to spend more time with him. I'm still the better fighter, but I think there's a lot to learn from him and... I don't know, he's good company, I guess. He... he's not being told any of this, is he?"

• Love
Reactions: Dizzy

"Johnnyflame? Weird ass name. I still don't think having a daylight warrior is a good idea. Seriously, what's going to happen if the clan gets attacked and he's just in his Twoleg den eating dirt and getting his belly rubbed? Still, I can't lie and say that he isn't an efficient worker, if anything. At least he gets his shit done. I can't say that about most of the other daylight warriors or outsiders that traipse into this clan."

• JOHNNY!! I'm so sorry about Chrysaliswing, as you know he's always like this... But I love seeing this dude around! He's so good natured and such a great character, it puts a smile on my face every time I read one of his posts. You're also such a friendly roleplayer and I'm glad you're around Skyclan, you make it such a fun environment to be in! Stay cool my dude B)
  • eUVAhNL.png
  • —— CHRYSALISWING / He/They / 23 Moons
    —— Warrior of Skyclan / Mentoring n/a
    —— A long-haired tomcat with chimaeric patterning. His left side is fully black and his right side is black splotched with sunset-orange. He has complete heterochromia, with his right eye being a bright green and his left eye being a glowering yellow.
    —— Abrasive, temperamental, and critical. Approach at your own risk and engage at your own cost. Despite this, he is a hard worker and quick to call out what he finds wrong.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

• Love
"Why are you asking me? I barely know him; go ask Glimmersun or Silversmoke."

"If I have to...he's fine. I like him. What else did you expect me to say? I told you. He's the snake guy, he brought a live snake into camp and then brought a dead snake into camp. So he's a little gross too."

"Oh, you know what actually? He has been getting pretty chummy with Silversmoke. You know, like, the proud-and-out-loud kittypet hater? Either he's thinking about leaving his twolegs and becoming a full-time warrior or twolegs are growing on Silversmoke or, ooh, something else is growing on Silversmoke."

"I can see what he sees in him. I've actually never seen that guy unhappy, except for, like, situations where you have to be mad or sad or whatever, like if someone died. It's kinda weird, now that I think about it. Like, he's never grumpy. You ever wonder what pisses him off? Aside from the things that piss everyone off."

"Don't give me that look; I know you're curious too. He's the best of the daylighters though, for sure. Oh yeah, well, Eden, you can be the best daylight warrior when you become a lead, mmkay?"

skyclan warrior | "speech." | tags

• Love