Leaving MWAH <3

Rai

You know, like, NYA ❤︎
Aug 9, 2022

I was originally going to take my time sorting this out, I’m sure you guys noticed several of my characters dropping already and I wanted to gradually ease my way out to have a break from RP due to burnout and other issues but I’m NGL I’m stressed and upset so I’m just going to lay it all here for you all:
@SMOKESTAR - has already been arranged with Eden, please give him your patience as RiverClan goes into a new leader transition and give them your congrats!

My other characters have been discussed with their players families etc on what will be happening to them, I started doing threads and I'll be honest I don't have the heart or motivation to continue but: @Bearpaw is dying in the wildfire in WindClan, @Dandelionwish will be dying later in a preplotted thread with my consent, @Sweetpaw is killed by a fox, @Mintshade will be having her kits on the 15th of May (the kit roleplayers I've already chosen will make the thread and she will be an NPC until they decide they want her written out), @Skunktail is an NPC belonging to @Blobl to decide what she wishes to do with at her discretion, @Moonwhisper is an NPC queen until the kit players decide otherwise (I am leaving the actual decision as to her dying later to @Jay )

It was fun Tabbytales while it lasted! I hope you all continue to write and enjoy yourselves! <3 Peace!

youve become such a great friend to me rai. we've had a JOURNEY together and im so glad i got to meet you, write with you, and become someone i consider a good friend. get your vacation game on and WIN

I feel i never properly got to meet you and for that I’m devastated because you’ll never not be an absolute LEGEND in my eyes!!! Riverclan and Shadowclan won’t be the same to me without Smokestar, Skunktail and Magpiepaw but I wish you all the best wherever life takes yah!!! I hope one day we can meet again tho, you seem like such a rad and creative person!!! Please be safe and stay awesome

i adore you so goddamn much rai. thank you for being my friend and thank you for the privilege of writing alongside you. keep in touch, don't be a stranger <3

wishing you the best rai! <33 i'm going to miss you and smokestar!