leaving the site

Jul 16, 2023
Hello!

I've been struggling to balance Catsite and my personal life for a while now. I'm feeling less invested in Warriors, and it's starting to feel more like a chore than a hobby. My art is also taking me in a new direction, so I'd like to step away from cats for a bit.

Thank you all for the wonderful experiences and support! This is very advanced notice but I wanted to let folks know about my plans so all my remaining characters will get their proper endings.

I'll absolutely complete any requests or commissions before I leave! I'm aiming to be officially offsite by January 2025. I will still be around on the main Discord and might check in on other cat sites to stay in touch with friends, but my Warriors-related characters will be retiring.

Dogbite will be leaving the clans to live with Whiskey in twoleg place after his demotion. Far too ashamed to face the music head on and preferring an easy out. He will choose to stay with the twolegs because he will be pampered and cared for - as he deserves to be! However, in old age I'd like to think they would return to spend his final days with his best friend Doeblaze/meet with her often.

Redheart will die in a skirmish to keep his friend safe.

Lavendertwist will be returning to barn admitting that clan life really wasn't meant for her.

Bumblenose is a surprise!

Coffeepaw is still in the works!

Thornpaw will be going back up for adoption soon so keep your eyes peeled for a Smogstar x Halfshade baby!

Honeydapple will become a NPC background perma queen. Always there to love her kitten and be a staple to the Thunderclan community.

OH TAZZZ IM SO SAD TO SEE YOU GO PLEASE KNOW you have been a joy to rp with all this time and both you and your characters will be severely missed </333 taz writing was such a treat to be able to experience — that being said, cat site can take up an unexpected amount of time and i 10000% understand not having the time or simply wanting to move onto other things!! kitty cat site is a silly hobby, not something you should be shackled into forever <3 I care you so much taz and im glad we'll still have a few months of taztent before you go. MWAH do take care of yourself!!

• Love
Reactions: tasmagoric
DITTOING FLOP!! i'm glad ur focusing on what's best for u and ik the struggle </3 but you will be VERY missed by myself and by tt as a whole. you have been SO great to rp with and i'll truly miss ur presence in the clans!!

p.s. boldly assuming she lives that long i will honor your last wishes (/j) and write old people doe&dog momence <3

• Love
I already said this in your dms but you will be missed IMMENSELY here! I’ve loved rping with you and all of your characters and I’m very happy you’re still going to be sticking around OOCly because genuinely I enjoy having you here!! I’m glad you’re onto bigger and better things though and I hope you’re able to find happiness wherever you end up ♡

• Love
taz im gonna miss you SOOO MUCH in rp. Your characters have always been such a joy to read about and write with. I’m gonna miss all of them so much but I am so happy you are making choices to help YOU in the future and I’m glad you’re doing what makes you happy. Please feel free to stick around as long as you’d like to hang out and chat :)

• Love
TAZ i will miss seeing you around my friend. your characters are amazing and well-written and i will be sad to see them go! it will definitely be a bittersweet moment to see dog leave to live the life he deserves. i hope you stick around and say hi once in a while!! you are always welcome here and hopefully you'll find fulfillment in your other hobbies <33

• Love
Taz!!!! I'm going to miss seeing you and your characters around - I know I didn't really RP with all of them but the ones I did were such a delight to read. Hope the time away does you all the best <3 Still look forward to seeing you crop up OOCly every once in a while too!

• Love
making the decision to loose a hobby you were once so invested in can be so hard, taz, but i'm glad you're doing so for the sake of yourself and your time <3 we'll each miss you here and keep characters like honeydapple alive in the flavortext!! <3 never be a stranger love, you're a part of this community forever more and we will all love to hear from you whenever you're able <3

• Love
TAZ </3 I know this is absolutely what is best for you but I will miss you every step of the way! I do hope everything works out and you find more things you enjoy that don't feel so much like a chore!! you have been an absolutely lovely most wonderful addition to this community!! don't be a stranger, ya hear? <3

• Love
I love you Taz!!!!! I’m really sorry to see you go but I’m proud of you for taking charge on your next life’s chapter!!! I hope you’re still comfortable popping into the discord once and a while so we can still chat otherwise lmk where best to keep an eye on you and your art journey!! cat related or not I need Taz art in my life!!!!

But it really has been a pleasure getting to know yah and your characters, Thornpaw, Harbringermoon, Dogbite, Redheart - they’re all going to forever live rent free in my head <3

• Love
all the best for the future and we will miss you!! i've had so much fun rping with you and am so glad that i got to meet at some of your characters, i have so enjoyed seeing all of them around, wish you nothing but good things!!

• Love