lift me up - storage

SASHA
— ripple colony
— amab, mtf trans, (she/her)
— 21 moons, ages real time the first of every month
— pansexual

[ BROWN TABBY W/ LOW WHITE ] — a lean tall solid chocolate with low white, amber eyes, red under eyes/bloodshot eyes, and long fur.
— no injuries
— no scars
— smells like pine needles with a hint of saltwort

[ ENTJ - TYPE 8 - LAWFUL GOOD ] — sasha can be considered cruel to many, as he is unafraid to voice her opinions or showcase her strength. she doesn't think she is cruel, as she views her sharp tongue as necessary for the growth and survival of the group. it is her duty to ensure the group is strong, a promise she made to chestnut who had the same desires. she takes her role seriously, a bit too serious some might say. she finds no issues simply walking up to cats and grabbing them by the scruff to drag them to practice. the she-cat dislikes when others lounge about, she finds it wasteful. she understands that rest is important, yet she thinks others should pick a task that is less taxing if they wish to rest. she herself can't sit still, finding it unnerving to rest and disrespectful to herself and her foster parent. how can she laze about when she has a promise to fulfill? she experiences many sleepless nights, however she thinks it is a small price to pay. the reality is that she is plagued by her foster father's death, so much so that when she slumbers the voice of her father taunts her for a costly mistake she had made. she believes it is her responsibility to be the rock of the colony, to be strong enough so the others wouldn't have to endure that pain. it is her duty to shoulder all burdens.

[ SILKWORM ♂ X WILLOW ♀ (NPC) ] — "first born", littermate to npcs
— raised by chestnut
— currently mentoring none
— single, crushing on none
— no offspring
— friends with tbd
— enemies with tbd

[ INTERACTION ] — it would be generous to say that she gets along well with others, especially those similar in age. the issue is mostly that sasha will find any cat that is lazing around and force them to complete duties. she demands total control and won't be afraid to spew harsh words to a clanmate because she views it as honesty. sasha extends this to kits as well, not afraid to comment a blunder or their flaws. most cats are offput by this and think she is insulting them. they are partly correct in that regard depending on the cat, but sasha sees her honesty and dedication as beneficial. how would the ripple colony achieve greatness if everyone was coddled? despite her dedication towards the colony she will look after herself. if there was a choice to save a cat from danger if she deems this cat as extra weight, then she will not save this cat. she believes that the colony might suffer this loss, but the greater loss was for her or some other cat with more potential to be killed. for this reason, she tends to make enemies easily compared to friends. who sasha would consider friends are cats who are as equally if not more dedicated to the colony's safety than her.
— adept at fighting and keeping a cool head. due to her experience in battles she more or less knows what areas to aim for when trying to take down an enemy. not only that, but she is not likely to go into a panic when he is hurt and instead continue fighting with her injuries she's gained in mind.
— inept at swimming and teamwork. the colony is new to riverclan skills and swimming is one of them. she tries her best to get a handle for it, but it is difficult to learn by herself. she's fully aware that it is dangerous to keep trying, but she is stubborn about it. her ambitions make it difficult at times to work with others. she will try his best to follow what she is told, however if said warrior or authority is younger than her, she is less likely to listen and go off the path.

strength ◆◆◆◆◇
stamina ◆◆◇◇◇
speed ◆◆◆◇◇
charisma ◆◇◇◇◇
intellect ◆◆◆◆◇
stalking ◆◆◆◇◇
hunting ◆◆◆◇◇
swimming ◆◇◇◇◇
climbing ◆◆◆◇◇
fighting ◆◆◆◆◇

[ BACKGROUND ]will be completing this later
— write here
— current: update this later​

cedarblaze posting template

"speech"

• cedarblaze / riverclan warrior / feminine pronouns / 24 moons
    — pansexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — may powerplay minor harm / can powerplay healing
    biography / @ on discord for plots
Code:
[box=60%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][font=verdana][size=3]text here

[b][color=#c34747]"speech"[/color][/b][tabs][slide=〤]
[/slide][slide=take a good look][fleft][bimg width=100px]https://tabbytales.net/attachments/sniplightningsprite3-png.806/[/bimg][/fleft]— [abbr=formally sasha]cedarblaze[/abbr] / riverclan warrior / feminine pronouns / 24 moons
— pansexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
— may powerplay [abbr=scratches, biting, shoving, etc...]minor harm[/abbr] / can powerplay healing
— [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/to-build-a-home-✦-rabbitclaw.7745/#post-49624][color=#c34747]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

29410-16921328182745-1920.jpg

• STORMY ; feels burdened by it
    stormy is a skyclan warrior who was carries rogue blood. he was going to become leader of the group his father led, but due to a revolt he was stripped of his ranking and chased out. from there he hung around the twoleg place and became mates with mottledove only to betray her for another. his new mate betrayed him and exiled him where he was forced to join skyclan in order to save his own skin. while his reasons are purely selfish for joining, he wants to prove himself worthy of staying within skyclan.
    ↳ named after his father storm. prefers it if cats didn't call him jr.
    — male; he/him pronouns; pansexual
    — warrior of skyclan, isn't sure if he it's okay for him to stay; rogue descent
    — created 09.04.2023 at 23 moons / ages realistically on the 5th each month / 25 moons
    aRjB2q1.png
    u66UlAS.png
    ↳ penned by velou; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST (if u have them!!)
  • SCARRED SHORT HAIRED BLUE TABBY WITH AMBER EYES
    a blue short haired tabby with no white and hooded shaped amber eyes. both ears are torn from previous scuffles, however his left ear is noticeably more torn. his face has many scars, but most of the damage is on the left side of his face. there is only a small claw mark near his right eye, and a small "x" shaped scar above his right eye. a long scar runs across his nose and ends around his right cheek. only his face bears scars, the rest of his body remains untouched. he appears ragged with his unkempt fur.
  • EMPATHETIC / CURIOUS / QUICK-WITTED / WITHDRAWN / SNARKY / DISTUSTFUL / VOLATILE
    a flirt, lets get that out of the way. he does it to mess around with cats in a playful way, but also to see who is interested in him. with cats that aren't interested, but don't make it clear he will push a few more times before stopping entirely with said cat. he will end up teasing everyone else. for cats that are interested it's full steam ahead is quite relentless. the fact of the matter is if stormy sees something he wants he will try everything to get it, even if foul play is used. another thing to note is that he doesn't know where to draw the line with his words because he's used to harsh jokes and mocking. it's normalized for him to point out something a cat is sensitive about and use it as a compliment, unaware of how condescending that actually is. stormy holds his cards close, since he can't trust anyone completely unless they prove themselves to him. he may appear as if he trusts his companions and kind towards them, but it is more so to keep appearances and to wait and see if the cat in question is allowed access to more private parts of himself. those he considers worthy will receive the outmost loyalty and care. he is the type of toms who will die for those he cares about, but again that's after a long process of distance from him. some have left him because he refuses to open up after a long time of knowing each other. he doesn't want to admit in those cases it does sting, but he shoves those feelings down and chases someone or something else that won't make him feel lonely.

mannerisms here
  • SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; MONOGAMIST
    quick to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is earned he promises protection
    SOUNDS LIKE: vampire cookie (cookie run:kingdom)
    SMELLS LIKE: brambles, pine, and oak
    speech is #5e6288
    NPC xx NPC brother to npc | mentoring none
    Mate to none | ex-mate to mottledove | father to aspenpaw, pipitpaw, pollenpaw
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: n/a
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: bobbie
  • ► SONG - song
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
  • ●●●●●●●○○○ HUNTING: above average. is able to hunt prey easily, struggles with birds.
    ●●●○○○○○○○ CLIMBING: mediocre. climbing is difficult doesn't help he is afraid of falling.

●●●●●○○○○○ TRACKING: average. able to find prey, not an expert.
    ●●●●●●●●●○ COMBAT: skillful. taught how to take down cats at a young age.
  • posting template
Code:
[box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://staticg.sportskeeda.com/editor/2023/08/29410-16921328182745-1920.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#5e6288][outline=black]STORMY ;[/outline][/color][/size] feels burdened by it[/b]
[quote]stormy is a skyclan warrior who was carries rogue blood. he was going to become leader of the group his father led, but due to a revolt he was stripped of his ranking and chased out. from there he hung around the twoleg place and became mates with mottledove only to betray her for another. his new mate betrayed him and exiled him where he was forced to join skyclan in order to save his own skin. while his reasons are purely selfish for joining, he wants to prove himself worthy of staying within skyclan.[/quote]
↳ named after his father storm. prefers it if cats didn't call him jr.
— male; he/him pronouns; pansexual
— warrior of skyclan, isn't sure if he it's okay for him to stay; rogue descent
— created 09.04.2023 at 23 moons / ages realistically on the 5th each month / 25 moons
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/aRjB2q1.png[/img] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/u66UlAS.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#5e6288][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=125px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/425829517945339916/1148759435834040400/IMG_0630.png?width=864&height=864[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]SCARRED SHORT HAIRED BLUE TABBY WITH AMBER EYES[/b]
a blue short haired tabby with no white and hooded shaped amber eyes. both ears are torn from previous scuffles, however his left ear is noticeably more torn. his face has many scars, but most of the damage is on the left side of his face. there is only a small claw mark near his right eye, and a small "x" shaped scar above his right eye. a long scar runs across his nose and ends around his right cheek. only his face bears scars, the rest of his body remains untouched. he appears ragged with his unkempt fur.[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#5e6288]EMPATHETIC  / CURIOUS / QUICK-WITTED / WITHDRAWN / SNARKY / DISTUSTFUL / VOLATILE[/color][/b][/quote]
a flirt, lets get that out of the way. he does it to mess around with cats in a playful way, but also to see who is interested in him. with cats that aren't interested, but don't make it clear he will push a few more times before stopping entirely with said cat. he will end up teasing everyone else. for cats that are interested it's full steam ahead is quite relentless. the fact of the matter is if stormy sees something he wants he will try everything to get it, even if foul play is used. another thing to note is that he doesn't know where to draw the line with his words because he's used to harsh jokes and mocking. it's normalized for him to point out something a cat is sensitive about and use it as a compliment, unaware of how condescending that actually is. stormy holds his cards close, since he can't trust anyone completely unless they prove themselves to him. he may appear as if he trusts his companions and kind towards them, but it is more so to keep appearances and to wait and see if the cat in question is allowed access to more private parts of himself. those he considers worthy will receive the outmost loyalty and care. he is the type of toms who will die for those he cares about, but again that's after a long process of distance from him. some have left him because he refuses to open up after a long time of knowing each other. he doesn't want to admit in those cases it does sting, but he shoves those feelings down and chases someone or something else that won't make him feel lonely.

[subquote=#5e6288]mannerisms here[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; MONOGAMIST[/b]
quick to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is earned he promises protection
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/Gg6wfOsnal0]vampire cookie (cookie run:kingdom)[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] brambles, pine, and oak
speech is [color=#5e6288]#5e6288[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#5e6288]NPC xx NPC[/color][/b] brother to npc | mentoring none
Mate to none | ex-mate to [abbr=played by kitty-kat]mottledove[/abbr] | father to [abbr=played by tikki]aspenpaw[/abbr], [abbr=played by buzz]pipitpaw[/abbr], [abbr=played by merc]pollenpaw[/abbr]
[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] n/a
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] bobbie[/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#5e6288]► SONG[/color][/b] - song
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist[/columns][/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●○○○ [color=#5e6288][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]above average[/i]. is able to hunt prey easily, struggles with birds.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●○○○○○○○ [color=#5e6288][b]CLIMBING[/b][/color]: [i]mediocre[/i]. climbing is difficult doesn't help he is afraid of falling.[/quote][/box]

[box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#5e6288][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. able to find prey, not an expert. [/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●●○ [color=#5e6288][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. taught how to take down cats at a young age.[/quote][/box][/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=code]posting template
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

✧ ─ then there's the simple fact that i was born this way
─ stormy; is named after his father storm
─ 22 months old / born nov 5 2021 / ages realistically
─ cis male (he/him) / pansexual demiromantic
─ member of skyclan / former rogue

✧ ─ in such a taut assimilation of mistakes
blue tabby | 100% health physically + 100% health mentally
─ detailed appearance here

✧ ─ don't you misjudge what i'm capable of
INTJ-T ( the architect ) / chaotic neutral
positive traits : empathetic, curious, bold, quick-witted
negative traits : withdrawn, snarky, distrustful, volatile
─ a flirt, lets get that out of the way. he does it to mess around with cats in a playful way, but also to see who is interested in him. with cats that aren't interested, but don't make it clear he will push a few more times before stopping entirely with said cat. he will end up teasing everyone else. for cats that are interested it's full steam ahead is quite relentless. the fact of the matter is if stormy sees something he wants he will try everything to get it, even if foul play is used. another thing to note is that he doesn't know where to draw the line with his words because he's used to harsh jokes and mocking. it's normalized for him to point out something a cat is sensitive about and use it as a compliment, unaware of how condescending that actually is. stormy holds his cards close, since he can't trust anyone completely unless they prove themselves to him. he may appear as if he trusts his companions and kind towards them, but it is more so to keep appearances and to wait and see if the cat in question is allowed access to more private parts of himself. those he considers worthy will receive the outmost loyalty and care. he is the type of toms who will die for those he cares about, but again that's after a long process of distance from him. some have left him because he refuses to open up after a long time of knowing each other. he doesn't want to admit in those cases it does sting, but he shoves those feelings down and chases someone or something else that won't make him feel lonely.

✧ ─ if i'm heir to a broken will
npc xx npc, gen 1
― ex-mate to mottledove / parent to aspenpaw, pollenpaw, and pippitpaw
― single / looking
― friends : tbd
― enemies : tbd (maybe anyone close to mottle because he cheated on her dhdvew)

✧ ─ just dust me off and I swear you'd never know
― physically difficult / mentally moderate
― will start fights / will end fights / will kill
― moderately difficult to befriend / difficult to gain trust
― peaceful powerplay allowed / may not respond well to being touched
@STORMY and underline if attacking / penned by @velou

ew super old heart chart moments

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes

Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

LICHENTAIL /
We're both warriors. Lichentail and I haven't really talked that much. I did help her with Aspenhaze and Petalnose that one time, but we rarely get paired with each other. I would say that I'd like to work with Lichentail more. We have a lot of aggressive warriors who charge into battle, but Lichentail uses tricks and other ways for combat. I'm not really a fighter so I also use tricks and I don't tire as much. I may not be the strongest or as fast as Windclanners, but I can keep moving for a long time. I wonder if the two of us can come up with other ways to fight that causes less bloodshed.

One thing though. Lichentail, I think? Doesn't like water too much? I don't really get it or understand it, but I don't remember Lichentail being afraid of water and I've seen her swim before. I have to remember that the times we do get paired up because I want her to be comfortable. She's a handworker and from what I've seen she doesn't really have that much fun.

I wanted to train with her so we could figure out new tricks in water, but maybe it would be better for more land based tricks with her? Ah, but Lichentail hasn't really said she wanted that. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't think of those things. I am glad we got to have fun like kits spraying each other with water. I wonder if she'll fancy a game of mossball with me? It doesn't involve water so that should be a bonus, right?

PETALNOSE /
It's weird. We've know each other and have run into each other, but these days we keep running into each other. I would be lying to say she was an unexpected friend? We started off on a horrible foot. With her wanting to spar and thinking I'm a weirdo for not wanting to fight, then the fox attack with Lichentail... I mean she wasn't cruel to me, we just had different views on fighting. Still do actually. Anyway, I never would've thought it would take rumors for us to have a heart to heart.

It sucked. It always does when someone calls you out in front of the clan. She told me I should've humbled her and I could've, but it just seemed too cruel. She was hurt and it looked like she was cornered, so why would I make her feel worse? What's done is done and I can go on forever about what ifs. What I do know is that Petalnose is more than a stubborn sharp tongued cat.

She may appear tough and cruel, but she's actually kind and a bit of a softie when it matters. Don't tell her I said that, she might attack me for it. I really don't know much about her because both of us keep ourselves guarded. We did share a bit about ourselves, but we didn't say everything. I'm happy we were able to have that talk and know each other better. She entrusted me with a secret and I will keep it safe.

There's something I wish for her. She might call me dumb for it or even tell me I shouldn't worry for her. It's bad enough everything makes me jumpy. I can hear her say that. Still, it's not like she'll hear me. I'll make a wish that Petalnose is able to love again and be surrounded with those she calls family.

CINDERSHADE /
Absolutely terrifying. I heard the recent rumor and I thought it was fake because who in their right mind would be Cindershade's mate?! I mean... If we're talking who would go for it and not be afraid it would be Snakeblink, but I dunno. Those two are just. Snakeblink and Cindershade. I dunno if they hate each other or love each other. To be honest I think the clan just decided to leave those two alone. All I know is whoever spread that rumor is as good as dead once Cindershade finds out. I would say though that Cindershade is very hmm... Not intimidating. There's a better word for it. She is intimidating but that's not what I'm looking for. Steeern? She radiates I will protect you with my life energy. I guess what I'm saying is if she were deputy of Riverclan I know the clan would be safe.

Talking about how friendly we are... Yeah, she beat my ass and made me cry. That's not something I want to remember when I think of her. Thankfully, she's been easy on me since then. I guess she just felt sorry for me or she's busy with other clan things. We aren't really the best of friends, but I would like to think that she wouldn't mind talking to me for awhile. We would just struggle on what to talk about because we're in different social circles and wow! What is she getting up to these days? Other than work? Maybe I should watch out for her. Working too hard is not that great.

MURKBLOSSOM /
Murkblossom is so kind, gentle, and cool. He's not much of a talker, which sometimes turns off others in the clan. Sometimes I see him get ignored not on purpose mind you, but because he doesn't speak as much everyone sort of forgets he's there. I do know he visits the elder's den frequently to take care of his mother, which is very sweet. He makes time for her when he's busy, so I think his mother is pretty luck to have a son like him. I hope he isn't tiring himself out though. She may be his mother, but sometimes you need time for yourself. I'll see if I can help him out and look after her so he can have more time to himself. Although I think it would be a little weird for me. I don't remember my mother at all and I don't know what a mother and son relationship is. My nieces are here in Riverclan, but I'm not close to them either. We're family, but not really.

Ah! this isn't about me! U-uhm... I like Murkblossom a lot. He stood up for me when Petalnose started lashing out at me. He also tried calming down, and I know I'm a mess sometimes. Maybe a lot. I do feel bad that I smacked him away, but it wasn't on purpose. He called me mate and I'm not really sure what he means by that. We aren't really close and I haven't talked to him too often, so it would be confusing to think he meant we were mates. Does he mean friends? I sure hope he meant friends! WAIT I CALLED HIM MATE TOO! AAAAAAAAAA.

But... I would like to be his friend. I think he's awesome. I think Cindershade is also awesome, but Murkblossom I feel like were similar. Like being friends with him would be easier, but I dunno if he'd wanna be mates with me. A tom can dream, right?

OTTERKIT/
Unsurprisingly he's already trouble. His parents left him in our care and I know many of us have certain feelings about Onyx and Gwen, but they were right about Otter having an Ottermouth. From what I hear he's got a nasty habit of biting everything including his littermates. The little kit has a mouth on him too. He says the darndest things. Kits are trouble I know that, but that's expected. They're still growing and have a lot to learn. Otterkit though... He's more troublesome than most kits and I don't know how to deal with that. I did say I'll be his father, but no one really said anything about it. Am I his father or not? ARRGH WOULD SOMEONE JUST TELL ME?! Ugh, but whatever I am, I do feel responsible for him. He's not really my son, but I worry for him.

His parents left him here with strangers. I'm not sure if he's biting everything and everyone because he's having a hard time adjusting. The clan decides how much he knows about his real parents, but can never meet them. He's still young, but there are some cats in the clan who will hate him for what he is. Of course, they won't hurt him. He's just a kit, but there's other ways of hurting kits. I do want him to know where he came from and who his parents were. He shouldn't be ashamed or be raised to hate where he came from.

It's too early though. Maybe I'll give him something nice? Make him try a small bite of fish? Hmmm... I'll start apologizing to the poor queens who have their paws full with him. Oh, he's going to make me old very fast. I beg Starclan to make him stop biting everything.

I was not kidding with Gingerpaw ideas, i have in store for him. riverclan has just been taking my attention that he's been waiting for me to return. not sure if it's better to drop this into discord because knowing me i will be shifting things around and oooos in so mysterious (is not at all). so this will be the messier unedited post

Notes:
- gingerpaw has been held back twice now? his warrior name thinking gingerflame but also up in the air about that because i like to be surprised what would howling give him
- want to touch into his darker side because he's actually not as sane as you think. privately he is quite different and ooohhh boy if you saw him with wildheart you would question if he's even the same tom
- thinking about him getting into a doomed? not even sure on that romance because you never know how these cats write themselves. but the plan is he gets into a relationship, but dunno if that'll be odd because he's 14 moons and is an apprentice still. opening it up to older apprentices and young warriors because makes more sense.
- touching into his manipulative side because i have barely touched it. dreampaw was his best friend assumes his friend is dead or not as close (unsure), but gingerpaw hasn't been the same. play into losing his true friend hindering his spirit and ceasing training as hard as he used to. was in massive slump. how does this add onto the plot i have in mind?
- gingerpaw doesn't have many close friends, so thinking of the relationship developing into a close friendship, where all is decently fine. there are moments when his facade of sunny pleasant boy slips and he exposes his cold personality. he can sometimes come off as an asshole and make horrid comments. an example would be "this is why your parents don't love you" when he is frustrated towards your character and is close to them. he doesn't mean it and will apologize and say it was a mistake.
- he fails to grasp boundaries. because wildheart is a prodigy and he is very much not it influences him in regardless of who gives him love, he would do anything to keep this affection, even if what is done to him is degrading or abusive. on that note, if someone asks him to be mates he will accept even if he is terrified of the cat in question.
- gingerpaw as a mate is a bit possessive because again he will do anything to keep their affection and if he senses that his mate is slowly losing interest, he would go out of his way to give them gifts or take them on dates. very much don't leave me please and he would blame himself for all wrong doings. jealousy levels are through the roof, but he would try to keep appearances in front of his mate but in private he will be very cold and tell whoever he thinks will take his mate away from him to back off.
- he cares deeply and doesn't stand for anyone harming those he cares about and will hold resentments towards those who do and will defend his loved ones.