MEET THE STAFF | TABBY TALES STAFF INTRODUCTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TABBY TALES

Official TT Account
Jun 7, 2022

MEET THE TABBY TALES STAFF TEAM!
Hey there! We thought it would be great to introduce ourselves to all of our members! Here is a list of all of the administrators and moderators of our site, along with their specific jobs, interests, and fun facts.

JAY: "Hey! My name is Julianna but you all can just call me Jay, I'm one of the admins here on Tabby Tales, I love role playing and am hoping to keep that spirit alive in others by helping to create and maintain a welcoming, friendly, and safe environment where we can all play as silly little cats without worries. I'm active in all the groups, so if you see me around please don't be afraid to say hello!

Outside of Discord, I am a 22 year old gal who is about to turn 23. I just finished serving 4 years in the United States Navy, most of which I spent on the small island of Okinawa, Japan as a Military Police Officer. I will be moving back to the states very soon and will be on the east coast, though I am from the west coast so it'll be a drastic change for me.

You can often see me playing games like Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing and I love reading and hiking, or just getting out to explore the world around me through geocaching.

I have a brown tabby cat named Moose and a German Shepherd named Jupiter that I ADORE and love with my entire heart and soul

If you ever want to talk just shoot me a ping!"

REGINA: "Hey there! My name is Regina but if you've known me on past sites, you might recognize my former alias: Vespertine/Vesp. I am one of the three administrators for Tabby Tales. While I'm in charge of several things, my main goal is to keep this site a lovely, welcoming place where people from all over can share their love for the Warrior cats series, or as we affectionately call them, our "battle cats!" I'm sure you'll see my characters around, as I try to maintain a presence in each of the groups, though I'm active in some more than others.

In the real world, I am a recent college graduate with a BA in English and a minor in Creative Writing. Ultimately, I would love to author books one day and I am currently working on a few projects. I'm on the job hunt right now, but I would like to get something in the editing/publishing field. Aside from reading and writing, my favorite pass time is video games! I love a wide variety of franchises but my favorite genres are MMOs and RPGs. Check out my Discord status if you're ever interested in what I'm playing. As for pets, aka the LOVES OF MY LIFE, I have 3 standard poodles - a silver beige named Bentley, a red named Bailey, and her daughter, a black abstract named Leia who is a SDiT - and 2 cats, a red tabby named Binx and a solid black named Salem.

I'm usually always online and available to chat/plot. So feel free to ping me on Discord or message me here on the site. Can't wait to roleplay with you! <3"

REVELATIONS (REV): "Hiya, I'm Rev! I'm one of the site admins (and the one doing site maintenance and setup so if you see any problems, please message me!) I'm 24 and busy as can be, but I'm doing my best to be around here for everything I can! I've been mostly working on the site theme and coding, and am also in charge of handling our funds. I work in my local school district so I'm lucky enough to have summers off so I'll be easily reached.

I'm a lover of video games and writing, and what time I don't spend here I'm probably playing on my xbox. My favorite games include the Elder Scrolls series, Fallout, Bioshock, Dragon Age, and I've recently gotten into KOTOR 2 in particular. Currently one mission away from finishing it and I'm definitely devastated lol.

I honestly don't have much more to say about myself? I have a busy household, four cats, two dogs, and two lizards, and it's as chaotic as you'd expect. I've been roleplaying for... Thirteen years now, but writing for far longer. I'm a creative person and enjoy coding and writing in whatever free time I have. I'm kind of shy but I love to chat, so feel free to message me at any point! I'm around to help or just to talk.

Can't wait to see you all around!"

ANTLERS: "hello, everyone! my name is gabriel, though you will most often see me referred to as antlers. i'm a twenty three year old man living in the states with my boyfriend, and one of the newer members of staff here at tabby tales — however, i've been writing ( specifically warrior cats ) for roughly fourteen years! my experience lies mostly within community moderation, and i encourage you to reach out if you ever have any concerns or questions!

in real life, i currently work in hospice & end of life care, going to school for mortuary science with a minor in entomology. when i'm not running around or doing anything catsite related, you can usually find me rewatching old horror movies to overanalyze. again. i'm a huge fan of bugs, rat dad to a couple boys, and hobbyist taxidermist! we also have two kittens named milk and coffee, who we spoil beyond measure.

never be afraid to ping or dm me, whether i'm online or not! it's the quickest way to get my attention and i encourage it — i love to talk to people, and i'm always down for new friends!

i can't wait to get to know you all, and i hope you enjoy your time at tabby tales!"

BLITZ KRIEG: "Hi! I'm Blitz, one of the moderators and geneticists here on TT. My job entails helping anyone with any questions they may have about the game, making sure all of the site and game rules are followed, moderating the discords, and making sure everyone's having a good time! If you have any genetics questions or need a litter to be run, I can help with that! You'll find me rping in each of the five clans. My expertise lies in cat genetics and canon lore. I wrote the clan guides as well as the mutations and defects guide, so please let me know if you have any questions about those!

Outside of CC, I work in customer care for an all-natural pet food company. I have a rescue Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Harper and I LOVE fostering bottle-baby kittens for my local animal shelter. So luckily I get to actively participate in my two passions in life: animal rescue and high quality pet food! I'm an avid movie watcher (especially animated movies and horror movies), as well as lover of all sorts of TV shows! I'm always down to chat and make friends in any of the discords, so feel free to hit me up to just talk or to answer any questions you may have about the game/site!"

FLOPPIE: "I'm Floppie :D! Or floppa, flop, whatever idc. I'm a mod on TT! You'll probably see me yelling in the discord a lot and answering any questions i can! As far as contributions go, ive worked on a lot of the guides in the library, made the discord server icon, and there will probably be many more artistic contributions to TT in the future! I'm training to be a geneticist and will try to give input on those sort of things whenever i can for practice sake. I can put together pretty competent litters, though i recommend waiting for word from blitz or nico before you run with it! You'll probably catch me roleplaying in each of the clans too! (im a slave to the character creation urge) i try to just bring good vibes wherever i go :))

OOCly, im just like... a guy LOL, still in HS as im a little baby man but in a year i will be everyones problem . When I'm not doing anything battlecat related, im either drawing or playing games! Splatoon 3 especially has me in a death grip atm, and i will GLADLY scream about it to anyone who will listen!!

Chronically online bozo, dms are always open :D!! i love getting to know each and every person on TT and my brain is the size of a walnut so like. dont be afraid to talk to me >:)!!"

MARQUETTE: "Hello! I'm Marquette, but people around here usually just call me Marq. I'm one of the moderators here on Tabby Tales. I'm basically the site grandmother at 27 so if I'm boomerish be patient. <3 I started roleplaying traditional Warriors in 2006 at 12 years old on a now-defunct Proboards website. I started again just this year out of boredom! You will find me in each of the five Clans somewhere.

In my real life, I work for Child Protective Services. It can be a pretty intense job, but I do love it! You might find me writing, playing Nuzlockes on various Pokemon games, or watching anime in my free time. Talk to me about Madoka Magica or Fullmetal Alchemist and we'll be pals forever.

I'm always open to chat, make friends, or plot! And if you ever have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a DM here or on Discord! If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone who does!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.