meg's commissions | CLOSED

Jan 3, 2023
hi im a freelance graphic designer looking for pocket money LOL let me draw ur kitties and more

check out my carrd for my prices, examples of my work, queue, & TOS!
i accept payment thru paypal UP FRONT unless noted otherwise. u are always welcome to bother me if u are concerned abt commission progress; my turnaround time tends to be anywhere from 1-2 weeks to a month. if you need a commission on a deadline just let me know up front and we can talk about it!

contact me on discord @ megiji if u want to message me! i also still accept orders thru this thread as opposed to a discord dm :- ) just use the following form:

Code:
[b]commission type:[/b] (please specify level of shading, bg, etc. that might incur extra costs!)
[b]character reference:[/b] please include any notes that might help me realize your character more accurately! this can include updates to their design that may not be reflected on a current ref (like scars), notes about their body type, or their breed (if applicable).
[b]personality notes / expression / pose:[/b] not all three are required; if you have an idea for expression or pose though this is very helpful.
[b]colors you associate with your character:[/b] this is to help me pick colors for abstract backgrounds. feel free to include actual hex codes if you want me to use them.
[b]anything else:[/b] any other notes or requests you have

Last edited:
comm type: icon
where to contact: discord pls at Ava.#8300 !
reference: toyhouse
personality notes and/or expression ideas: she is prideful, smug, bitchy, etc i think you are already familiar with her vibes so just whatever you want!! I’m not picky Nigel
colors you associate with your character: Dark shakes of reds and purples! See her current profile aesthetic @SOOTSTAR for reference :) (by chance is a transparent version possible? Nw if not)

Reactions: meghan
comm type: Icon
where to contact: Rai#3613
reference: https://toyhou.se/8677623.smokethroat
personality notes and/or expression ideas: He's a growly/scowly boy-grumpiest cat alive
colors you associate with your character: I associate him with cool dark blues and grays to contrast his dark coat and orange eye-but also warm colors work too for emphasis!
other: N/A :3

comm type: icon
where to contact: resilientalloy#7614
reference: boop (just ignore the collar)
personality notes and/or expression ideas: he's a big roguish, so i'd love anything that seems kinda sneaky and/or playful (slyly playful if that makes sense)
colors you associate with your character: the borealis! and anything with cool/cold tones
other: 😺