meg's commissions | CLOSED

going to leave these closed for a bit (probably until around the start of may) as my semester wraps up & to prevent burnout about owed art; if you are interested i MIGHT take requests in the main tabbytales server at some point but i cannot promise that will be the case! i won't reply to any pings or dms about requests though so just keep a lookout in the main server if you are interested.

also as a heads up my process has gotten more complex for these so i am considering raising my icon prices; i will make sure to tell people whether i do or not when i post to open up comms again but be aware that they might be more expensive in the future!

CLAIM lemme write what I want :)

comm type: Icon
where to contact: Discord (RoseTintedMoon#0523)
reference: https://toyhou.se/21165088.toffee-mocha#63933905
personality notes and/or expression ideas: Pretty chill, any expression that ain’t too energetic is good!!
colors you associate with your character: Soft yellow and brown
other: Both eyes open! Otherwise go ham

Last edited:
Reactions: meghan
added a slot as i continue 2 seek actual employment this summer; these are OPEN!
also i realize i accepted a couple claims for slots recently but i would like to keep those to an absolute minimum if possible; please have your order ready to go if you are going to claim a slot!

comm type: icon
where to contact: discord please! (Minty#3226)
reference: fly has a bunch of references here you can use
personality notes and/or expression ideas: fly is a very polite and amicable cat. overall a very nice guy who loves his clan and family and lives to serve his clan.
for a pose I was thinking maybe something of a side headshot, head slightly tilted upwards with a peaceful/contemplative expression on his face
colors you associate with your character: blues, greens, teals. more on the brighter tones than darker shades but I'm open to whatever works best!
other: n/a...that I can think of!

where to contact: discord ava.#8300
reference: can be written, but a photo and/or art is preferred! Prickleflower (Please feel free to get rid of her forehead tuft to better match your style! Her face markings are symmetrical)
personality notes and/or expression ideas: Something snooty!
colors you associate with your character: crimson, reds, purples!
other: :D

these are open again!

edit bc i forgot to add this when i posted LMAO:
ALSO i have been considering selling designs that i make as adopts; is there any interest in purchasing that sort of thing? my thought would be i would make a separate thread for it onsite & have the designs primarily used here since i feel like my deviantart / toyhouse dont get much attention but i could definitely upload the adopts there instead or crosspost them.
examples of my designs: 1 2 3 4
just like this post if that is something u would be interested in! not sure what pricing would look like currently but i assume somewhere in the 20-40 dollar range USD depending on the effort.

Last edited:
would it be possible to reserve a slot for like a day so i can doodle a quick reference? if so:

where to contact: discord @ pikaihao#4222
reference: see question above but for now the upper left icon in her tags.
personality notes and/or expression ideas: you know the trope where an anime girl puts a hand to her mouth and smiles/laughs in a haughty way? either that or something like this, this, or just neutrally smiling?
colors you associate with your character: #f0839c is her main color! but mostly pink-reds & cherry blossoms if you're looking for a pattern to throw behind her!
other: i'm hoping to use this for her kithood thru early-mid apprenticeship so feel free to make her look on the younger side! (and then i'll prob come crawling back again lol)

where to contact: discord !! salemdraws#8292
reference: here and here !
expression ideas: pretty stoic! they tend to be outwardly very aloof
colors you associate with your character: icy blues, black shades, and red
other: nope! go crazy !!!

*grabs you*
I'll take it
where to contact: Discord angelkisses#1080
reference: Main Hound ref Updated additional scars
personality notes and/or expression ideas: Cold or dismissive, think like... low-honor arthur morgan for vibes, maybe a bit more aggressive?
colors you associate with your character: Maybe orange and red? im thinking similar to this maybe, feel free to play around with tones and whatnot to make it look good
other: