merc's art shop | closed

comm type: headshot (shaded)
character appearance: here!
vibe/expression: cheerful and smiley, warm, playful sorta vibes
background?: dark or bright orange with a bright yellow outline
other: she has some ragdoll traits that aren't super obvious in her refs but here's two that would needed to be noted for her headshot - short neck and large, round eyes.

Last edited:
comm type: shaded headshot c:
character appearance: toyhouse! he is a massive charcoal-black colored maine coon with fiery amber eyes, a folded left ear and a ripped/bitten right ear. also a thin scar running down his right eye. he has new scars in his neck area as depicted in his most recent fullbody, though they may not show depending on what angle you draw him from 🤷‍♀️ idm!
vibe/expression: serious/stern-looking, though not necessarily angry (i have too many pieces with him looking outright angry LMAO)
background?: no background or outline pls! i may experiment with those on my own
other: fortnite dances

comm type: Icon x2!
character appearance:
vibe/expression:
Placid, calm, peaceful smile for Bear
Chipper excitable, happy grin for Violet
background?: Transparent is fine!
brush preference?: No preference!
other: <3

comm type: shaded headshot
character appearance: here! sorry i haven't yet gotten back updated refs that exclude some of the coloring mentioned in the caption, but since it's a headshot i hope that's okay!
vibe/expression: he's got that kind of "i know something you don't" vibe. sort of smug but also polite/smile-y, so definitely a sneaky smile but not very malicious if possible!
background?: transparent please :)
brush preference?: none!
other: ty!!

comm type: Shaded headshot
character appearance: ref (pls give her a more 'maned' look, like this!
vibe/expression: Something absolutely bat-shit crazy and deranged looking, or anything cranky
background?: a reddish/purple bg but pls provide a transparent version if possible!
brush preference?: i prefer the solid/non-texturerd line brush u use for this piece i think!!
other: nope :3 tysm!!

I THINK... YOU STILL HAVE 1 MORE SLOT OPEN BUT IM NOT SURE ignore if ur now closed!!! thanks so much <33

Last edited:
comm type: shaded headshot!
character appearance: https://toyhou.se/22325757.tbn#67361635
vibe/expression: calm or a little sly, like he's scheming.
background?: transparent please! could i get a version with and without an outline?
brush preference?: either's cool!
other: can you add a very large collar in the color of the feathers? instead of the feathers, i mean!