MIRROR TEMPLE [♱] SHARPSHADOW

UXFRTUc.png

• WYQqLgx.png

SHARPKIT SHARPPAW SHARPSHADOW ; a constant reminder of unsavory looks, and of the clan she is bound to
    Anxious, antisocial, paranoid. Sharpshadow has not known peace for a single time in his life, and lives anticipating inevitable dangers to the detriment of herself and others. Loyal to ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone, despite hating nearly every aspect of it.
    ♱ amab non - binary; she / her or he / him pronouns, discontent with gender neutral terms; queer
    ♱ lead warrior of shadowclan, born in the marsh colony
    ♱ created 12.8.2022 at 6 moons / ages every 8th
    TwFM5Tx.png
    ♱ penned by floppie
  • WYQqLgx.png

LONGHAIRED BLACK SMOKE & SHORTHAIRED BLACK CHIMERA WITH SILVER EYES / TOYHOUSE
    XjR6Rsu.png
    Wreathed in an unruly mane of fur, Sharpshadow stands at an above average height to most, but he lacks some of ShadowClan's stereotypical bulk. Where the mess is reigned into a smooth, black coat, you may catch the outline of ribs in the cold seasons. Her coat itself is an odd mishmash of black - and - silver fur. While her face and patches of her chest are a sleek, velvetten black, a spiky mane of dark smoke fur billows out from the rest of him. Where his fur is tinged silver is noticeably more unkempt than the rest of him; rough around the edges, and he has long since given up on taming it all. A single patch of white cuts a ring around her tail where black meets a smoky visage. The dullest of blues; closer to silver, than anything else, her eyes are no help to her monochrome look visage. In the light of the sun or moon, they may shine like stars.
    • Dredges on with a broken tail, crushed by a monster in his early moons. The initial pain had been an easy kickstart to his pessimistic nature. Wary of the pain, it fell into disuse for a long, long while. Moons later, he has realized that it is not as useless as it once was. Broken about halfway, it maintains some usage, though it takes a great conscious effort.
    • WindClan claws had raked across his face not too long ago with the intention to mar, but it was somewhat clumsy. Thanks to this, he maintains his vision, still.
    ♱ Genetically longhaired black smoke w/ low white​
  • WYQqLgx.png

ANXIOUS, SPORADIC, IMPULSIVE, PESSIMISTIC, DEVOTED, HATEFUL, VIRTUOUS, STAID
    Sharpshadow has primarily been a creature driven by fear. Fear of starvation, fear of outsiders, fear of being unwated; these things were present the day he was born and remains to be so – so is life in the marsh , so is life as someone who can pride themselves on any non - kittypetness; and then: fear of betrayal, fear of change; she has glimpsed the once-strong bonds the marsh had one day harbored, and lives to witness the crumbling of the walls around her.

Born in a time of war – was a personality truly left to develop? Both his outer and inner self have more or less ended up an expression of his fear. Even when all is well, her face bears a look of unconcealed suspicion, or bottled aggression ready to spill if he is so much as prodded. When taking on his warrior name, he seeks to abandon the meek, trodden apprentice that often bore the face of cornered animal— but at times, it still resurfaces. With a clenched jaw and eyes wide, if he allows it, his immaturity is revealed, fear clear to the surface. He is malleable in this way, taking on a new fear when told to, whether directly or not. A fear of failure to be instilled by Rainshade; a fear of others to be brought by Smogmaw. Fear of dying a fool Given by the numerous deaths and betrayals he's now bared witness to within his moons. none of it is anything he's asked for, and so, it's not uncommon that they overlap and contradict.

Nothing is ever right. Only a the best of times, is he rational enough to simply accept things are they are. No deceit, no lies. Most commonly, though, he is looking for something to be upset by. Some inconsistency, something wrong. If there is nothing blaringly obvious, he exaggerates, he dwells. A peaceful mind is not something he has been blessed with, and in away, tranquility stresses him more. To hate something in front of you is easy. To find something to hate, is sometimes more energy than it is worth.

He is undeniably loyal to the place he was born, and as if this was not true, he may float around ideas of abandonment, of change. He'd like to up and leave this place; the clanmates that are easy to hate, the territory that houses more danger than it does prey. She would not shy away from telling you this— but it would never go past hypothesis. " What if? " But the truth is, it would never be. Loyalty is a good thing, is what he's been told his entire life. He remembers the fear, the rage, when cats he'd thought reliable had proven themselves to be anything else. To him, the worst crime is to be disloyal, no matter the circumstance of your betrayal.

she could not wear a peaceful expression if she tried. Face is near - always narrowed in suspicion. Perhaps the kindest face from her would be a wide - eyed look, almost kittish on her face, opening a window to her inward anxieties. Unless hunting or engaged in combat, her tail is set ina broken drag along the ground. Walks as if something always plans to jump out and frighten her— back raised and eyes flickering. A chattering lack of common sense, her level of eye contact is always too much or too little, flickering at the same rate that thoughts may enter and exit her mind. It is rare to see her not brsitling. Her fur spikes unevenly, due to the circumstances of her birth.​
  • WYQqLgx.png

SINGLE ; UNKNOWN SEXUALITY ; PUPPY - CRUSHING ON ICICLEFANG; COMPLICATED FEELINGS FOR MOSSPOOL
    has a dull ache for companionship, but otherwise considers himself undesirable and desires nothing from others in turn. harbors an inherent distrust towards everyone
    SMELLS LIKE pine sap, petrichor, asphalt
    speech is #000000

NPC xx NPC | mentoring Halfpaw and Sneezepaw, mentored by Rainshade Smogmaw
    FRIENDLY TO Iciclefang, Chalk, Bobbie, Smogmaw, Magpiepaw, Forestshade, Marblepaw, Flintwish
    HATEFUL OF Pitchstar (insane), Flickerfire (traitorous), Chilledstar (dramatic, annoying), Starlingheart (useless, powerful), Ferndance (stupid, frivolous, irresponsible), Lightstrike (horrible), Bonejaw (traitor, liar), Ghostmask (unnerving), Mosspool (full of self), Smogmaw (horrible), Forestshade (effortlessly annoying), Mirepurr (impossible), Betonyfrost (insane), Haretooth (annoying), Briarthorn (wrong), Lilacfur (annoying), Blackstrike (stranger)
  • WYQqLgx.png

HANSEL by sodikken Much better then fighting with all who come near me / Rope's getting tighter, my hand's on the lighter, I'm playing with fire, you'd better come save me / And admittedly, i'm not that interеsting, but i'll let you have what's mine if you just give me your time / If there's a party today It's not coming my way / Should be needless to say that i need things to change / Remember yesterday? I bought you flowers You threw them away / Symbols that i can't read, Seems it's all written in chinese, I could use some help translating these / I'm an unknown breed, Unsprouted seed / A hot spring with it's waters frozen over By your cold mentality / If it's grief, you need Here, take my spleen / I'm gonna bleed all over the floor And more until you remember me / But i'm through with hiding, You're gonna think i'm crazy / Swallowing swords now, Too bad i don't know how / With myself i must play in this game of charades, 'cus there's no one to speak to of the things i've got in my brain / There's nothing particular i need you to say, At least care to see if i'm okay / Watch me now play with pointy things / Look, see, isn't it interesting? No, you're not even listening, Is that not brave enough for you? / As flies are drawn to the rotting cheese, Are sadists attracted to misery In this case, that's another word for me / Autumn leaves failed to break my fall, Sticks and stones didn't care at all / If ya cared that much Should of showed love 'fore i became a piece of meat

ACHILLES COME DOWN by gang of youths Hurt and grieve but don’t suffer alone, Engage with the pain as a motive / Achilles, Achilles, Achilles, jump now, You are absent of cause or excuse / So self-indulgent and self-referential, No audience could ever want you / You crave the applause yet hate the attention, Then miss it, your act is a ruse / It is empty, Achilles, so end it all now, It's a pointless resistance for you / Achilles, Achilles, just put down the bottle, Don't listen to what you've consumed / It’s chaos, confusion and wholly unworthy Of feeding and it's wholly untrue / You may feel no purpose nor a point for existing It's all just conjecture and gloom / And there may not be meaning, so find one and seize it / Do not waste yourself on this roof / Feel your breath course frankly below And see life as a worthy opponent / You want the acclaim, the mother of mothers (It's not worth it, Achilles) / More poignant than fame or the taste of another (Don't listen, Achilles) / But be real and just jump, you dense motherfucker (You're worth more, Achilles) / You will not be more than a rat in the gutter (So much more than a rat)

I CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE by roar Hangin' out where I don't belong Is nothing new to me / I get tired and I get sick And then I lose the strength to leave / I can't handle change / Nothing I do is ever good / Nothing I do is ever good enough / Leave me alone, Leave me alone (I wanna go home now) / I can't help but repeat myself "I know it's not your fault" / Still lately I begin to shake For no reason at all

A NIGHT ON THE TOWN by the dear hunter I've been misplaced in so many ways / Broken battlegrounds, hiding veils of delicate deceit, Yet here I breathe / Must we remind of exchanges existing so long ago? / Would we arrive at agreeable musings? Sentimental or just confusing? / We lost what we had, but we took it back / Friends in the gutter, enjoy one another / Just give yourself to the dust and the dirt where you stand / I'm not who you think I am / And even if I thought you'd known, I never would have told you so / And more alarming I would have done the very same / Would have stole more than your name / Would have cursed and brought the world on your shoulders / I was in the wrong place at the right time / Just how long can I stay in illusions formed here long before me? And how long can I breathe this stolen breath here underneath? / There's that subtle smile that did me in / She moves, An agony reminds where I've been / She breathes, "I'd never let this happen again."

HEAT DEATH by sauve punk I’m scared Of my demise / An outline With empty eyes / Our minds are lost in space, Arms splayed in ugly ways / Why try To fight against the ebb and flow (Isn’t it useless?)

RECKLESS BATTERY BURNS by ghost Erratum discussions held under my control / Conveyed in tongue, said again and again While waiting for the hour / They dance on the edge of life / They whisper a story told of prepossessing image / The world is spinning, the sun so bright, It's full of hatred and doting / Get out of my mouth / Aren't I hurting anyone? Perhaps it's time for me to tear apart / For what it is I've been Denote my place within humanity / Ignore the rottenness And my recitals will decay in a flash! / My stomach turned at the thought of the stars And my heart pounded louder than the ones I had before / Silencing cries when I get into bed. We can help it by letting the demons ravage it all / I know it's late, but we have to get home / Endless staining and fading, these scars, indefinite / Remember the human heart, Began as a vessel hallowed out to be imparted / Open my mouth and scream aloud with me! / Denote my place within humanity! / A happy face of me, It's not a nightmare, just some nonsense! / Let us focus on getting through the day Without making him angry again / I'm too worthless to return To playing such a harmful role again / Eventually, I'll become The pain that everyone's abetted

QUIET AND FALLING by lena raine ♪♪♪
    ANXIETY by lena raine ♪♪♪

• WYQqLgx.png

cartoon theme week: ?
    anime theme week: ?
    video game theme week: badeline from celeste
    pokemon theme week: zoroark
  • WYQqLgx.png

Code:
    [box=60%][justify][color=#BABABA]TEXT TEXT TEXT. [color=black][b]" SPEECH. "[/b][/color]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]
    [TABS][TAB=with myself i must play in this game of charades][img]https://i.imgur.com/lCF0Qq1.png[/img]
    [/TAB][TAB=( ♱ )][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73389006_iYWgUmdniWqnj77.png[/img][/quote][/TAB]
    [TAB=cause there's no one to speak to][fleft][img width=150px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77138241_LGsAhejnM5wt5R0.png[/img][/fleft][size=16px][color=black][b]SHARPSHADOW:[/B][/color][/size] he / she , no pref , dislikes gender neutral language ; fine with [abbr='tom, she-cat, boy, etc...']gendered terms[/abbr] ; 21 moons old as of 3.11.24 ; ages every 8th
    [QUOTE]dark smoke feline that stands at an above average height. Easily identifiable by her namesake – an unruly mat of fur, destined to be cluttered by inconsistencies between chimera halves. Burdened with a broken tail, often lying dead behind her in the dirt.[/quote]
    Anxious, antisocial, paranoid. Sharpshadow has not known peace for a single time in his life, and lives anticipating inevitable dangers to the detriment of herself and others.
    [u]heavy ic opinions![/u] he's irrational and mean </3[/TAB][/TABS][/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited by a moderator: