shop MONROE'S EMERGENCY COMMISSION POST! (OPEN)

PrinceMonroe

Jun 10, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm here to offer some art. I've been sick most of this last week so I haven't been able to work, and I won't be able to work thursday or friday because my grandmother's funeral is over those two days, so my paychecks are about to suck complete ass and ya boy needs funds to continue to survive in the capitalist hellhole in which we all live. I'll probably take like 5 at a time and then close my requests until I've finished all or most of them.
- I take payment over PayPal, which is here
-I prefer to be paid at least half beforehand, you can send the rest after I complete the piece.
- At present I am only doing felines, I may add canines at some point though, who is to say
- The easiest way to contact me is through my discord, which is PrinceMonroe#2147
- I send sketches beforehand!

CURRENT REQUEST LIST:

COMPLETED:
Willowroot
Flycatcher
Leopardcloud

I do two different styles, one of which is my basic more cartoon-esque style and the other is aiming more for semi-realistic.

This is my normal style. I do headshots or fullbodies in this style, and the price remains the same for more complex designs.

IMG_0839.PNG kelp.jpeg
dog.jpeg IMG_0438.PNG

PRICING
Headshot: $10
Fullbody: $15

This is my second style. I'm only doing headshots for the moment as I haven't done many full bodies in it and am not confident in my abilities to do them well yet. More complex designs (tortoiseshells, some more complex tabbies) will likely be a few extra dollars as these take me a good amount longer to do in general, and a complex pattern will add to that time significantly. For these I will also require at least one photo reference for the pose you want. It doesn't have to be the same color/pattern or anything, but I base my shading around reference photos for these.
294469506_5656268641063818_296361068181892072_n-2.jpg
37CF9517-1770-4C38-9292-3064F60AAF9E.jpeg
DC827A1A-1709-4258-9B6C-C5CFDDD58AB9.jpeg

PRICING
Base price $25, final price depends on complexity

REQUEST FORM
CHARACTER NAME:
REFERENCES:
COMM STYLE AND TYPE:
BACKGROUND (SOLID COLOR OR TRANSPARENT):
DISCORD:

Last edited:
( ) hi monroe! first off, i'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. wishing you good vibes <3
second off, i'd absolutely love some of your beautiful art!!
CHARACTER NAME: willowroot
REFERENCES: ref, irl ref, irl ref
COMM STYLE AND TYPE:
style 1, fullbody :D
BACKGROUND (SOLID COLOR OR TRANSPARENT):
preferably transparent
DISCORD:
lavendes#5628

( IF I COULD GIVE YOU THE MOON ; I WOULD GIVE YOU THE MOON )

hi monroe!! sorry to hear about your grandmother and your own sickness recently. hope things get better for you soon <3
CHARACTER NAME: Flycatcher
REFERENCES: irl ref (and also since I don't really have many commissioned refs to go on, I've included his description from his bio to go on too)
His pelt is a striking blend of blue-grey hues, lighter underneath but with darker grey mackerel tabby markings swirling all over his body. He has a small patch of white fur on his chest. His fur is halfway between short and long in length, notably longer around his mane and tail. Fly takes great efforts to try and keep his fur nice and smooth but despite such efforts, it refuses to lie flat. His eyes are round and dull green in colour, though they tend to stand out due to the colour of his fur.
COMM STYLE AND TYPE: style 1, full body
BACKGROUND (SOLID COLOR OR TRANSPARENT): preferably transparent c:
DISCORD: minty#3226

Reactions: PrinceMonroe
352BE5BF-1055-4AE0-895D-556DAA4C0F6F.jpeg

Willowroot with a background because the site didn’t like the transparent version for reasons unknown and I had to share it through google drive

As for everybody else I will contact through discord tomorrow, I just got home from the funeral and feel a little like I got run over

finished flycatcher! Also closing briefly just so I don’t get requests while I’m resolving current iPad technical difficulties

E10A8F2F-3847-4703-9520-5E0A8BB58630.png

CHARACTER NAME: chilledgaze
REFERENCES
: can I send these via discord?
COMM STYLE AND TYPE: style one, full body
BACKGROUND: solid navy blue
DISCORD:
whore#8292

Reactions: PrinceMonroe