Moonwhisper & Lightstrike (ThunderClan Litter) CLOSED

yeah im last second .... dont worry about it

breslin.png

⁺ ₊ ⋆ ⁺ ₊ ⋆ ☀︎ ⋆ ⁺ ₊ ⋆ ⁺ ₊
  • MOTTLEDKIT
    (alternative names: marshkit, hollykit)
    ࿐࿔ mottlednose , mottedleaf , mottledfoot , ???
    ࿐࿔ named for her notable brindled coat
    child of moonwhisper x lightstrike [ GEN 4 ]
    she/they/he DFAB
  • LH chocolate tortie x cream tabby chimera (guessing- waiting on genetic confirmation!!)
    art is subject to change because... because... it's old (and needs edits regardless)
    [ carrier of point, cinnamon, and dilute ]

starting off, mottledkit presents herself to the world as a burr-like amalgamation of fur and fluff. completely disarrayed, unkempt, and wild to control and untangle, her appearance is a sharp precursor to the equally pointy personality sure to form under the surface. where there is blessed similarity to be found in tortie splotches, she is not so unalike her father not to carry the softer, creaminess of his pale fur. whatever illusions one might have towards her stout, stubby start will be shattered when age settles into long bones and a healthy respect for hygiene- it is a pain in both her tail and her mother's to need knots constantly tugged at and should be avoided at all costs going forward. though it is to be hoped that maybe mottled's baby blues will stay a mimicry of her mother's, with time will end up becoming a mimicry of their father's grassy greens.

speech hex code ──★ #4F7942
    aesthetics ──★ sunlit leaves, pinecones and burrs, bark dust, mossy evergreens
    bio song ──★ fourth of july by sufjan stevens
  • DUTIFUL // BRAVE // PASSIONATE ࿐࿔
    "i am a blade in the dark- an arm of justice."

SPITEFUL // SOLITARY // INSTINCTIVE ࿐࿔
    "i am my greatest ally- you won't stand in my way."

VINDICTIVE // ENVIOUS // ARROGANT ࿐࿔
    "you will not ignore me- my blood is my right."​

mottledkit is the product of generations of success, of power, of honor-bound duty and sacrifice. he is not immune to the weight of that bloodline, is determined to carry it on his shoulders and help to mold his siblings into who they must be. moonwhisper's unflinching emotions in the face of adversity are noticed... inspired... and mottledkit sees no reason to withhold his tongue. his emotions are shared freely, openly, and with little filter. it also makes him prone to forming enemies out of the smallest scuffles; with no enemy to direct their aim at a young age, they settle for making enemies of their peers. they recognize and are overjoyed to be the progeny of thunderclan's leadership and throw their weight around accordingly, critiquing adults for their hunts, antagonizing apprentices for making their nest poorly. in truth, she is envious of the freedoms of others and seeks to grow up too quickly, starting as soon as she is able to walk she makes it her mission to fetch her mother prey from the fresh-kill pile, even if it means dragging back a squirrel the same size as her! her bonds to her family are undeniable... but can be strained easily; her expectation of their unwavering loyalty means failing to support her behaviors (even the bad ones) paints them as betrayers and traitors. being on the receiving end of one of her grudges is not short-lived... and you will find thorns in your nest, undoubtedly.

will start fights / will not flee / will not show mercy
    will start friendships / will abandon friendships / will not start romances
  • inspired by tales of grandeur and her own lineage, mottled is prone to risking it all to prove her bloodline is not wasted on her. she will get into trouble at the behest of anyone, quick to rise to any challenge and quicker to anger. she is completely disillusioned by it in her youth, forgets (or doesnt understand) her mortality. this may result in great consequences for herself or any friends she drags around into her foolishness.

being emotionally charged and a bit self-absorbed, her friendships are meant to be fickle at best. i'd like her to start close with her siblings and after doing something particularly reckless, the scolding received by all sides of her family (including, hopefully, these siblings) would lead her to an explosive fit of isolation that would force her into acknowledging that she's the one that pushes others away and cuts contact on a whim. acknowledging it and working to change it however... are very different struggles.

loyalty to her family wont waver even when she's holding a grudge with them. undoubtedly prioritizes her kin when she probably shouldn't. will abandon combatants to help kin with theirs, even if it means putting someone else in jeopardy.

super ambitious, hinted in her will to grow up too fast, lunges for the chance to be made a warrior early. will be frustrated if she isnt, even if she still graduates on time. wants an apprentice immediately. wants to be a lead warrior at a pace that is simply not realistic. others success is infuriating because she believes she deserves it more (even when she definitely doesnt)

i think it'd be cute to be a daddy's girl but also she's the emotional spitting image of her mother (he loves this about them both)

HELLO! Ty all for the lovely apps! <3 We liked them so much that me and Oliver decided to forgo our initial idea to take our own slots and instead choose from just ya'll!
Congrats to:
@Blitz Krieg - Scarletkit
@Jay - Meadowkit
@tieirlys - Mottledkit
Will get ya'll invited to the fam discord soon! <3 (Well...one of u lol)

• Love
Reactions: Blitz Krieg and Jay