paint dries quicker than this * oneliners!

A

angelpaw

TAGS — There was a lot going on recently, what with the WindClan refugees among other things- but Angelpaw has been blissfully ignoring it all, and instead munches quietly on a vole in camp, waiting to be bothered.

Orangeblossom won't bother Angelpaw just yet, since he's not her apprentice; but the deputy lounges lazily nearby, sharing a small mouse with the SkyClanner who'd caught it.

•  

• orangeblossom, deputy of skyclan
    — mentor to eveningpaw
    ✦ 26 moons, she/her
    ✦ fluffy white and ginger cat with gold eyes. torn left ear, scar on right foreleg.
    ✦ bi, single. @ on discord for plots.
    "speech"thoughts

( ) "The days go by so quickly." The older feline comments, giving her paw a quick lick before running it across her face.
( AND I BUILT A HOME, FOR YOU, FOR ME; UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED, FROM ME, FROM YOU )

"Tell me about it...snow fucking sucks" Fierypaw would agree with Chrysalispaw with a bitter mutter wishing this nightmarish cold could be over already.

Bananapaw bounded at Chrysalispaws' side and smiled brightly, "I'm excited for new leaf! More food to go around and less mud," She plopped down next to the chimera cat with a flick of her tail.

"Tch, 's cold and wet. Pretty easy not t' like it," Goblinpaw says, giving a look towards the others. He shakes his head, but joins them in lazing about, finding somewhere nice and dry to lay.

Laying with the orange and white deputy was Hailstone, he had silently joined her and the other Skyclanner as they ate. He didn't say much but had an amuse look as he listened to the nearby apprentices.

"Skies above, isn't there anything better to talk about? This is painful." Slate snorted from the background with a flick of his tail, fighting the urge to start snoozing from this boring small talk.

• SLATE
    —— amab, uses he/him pronouns. twenty-nine moons old. warrior of skyclan; former rogue.

—— unrefined, rough and tumble rogue who is not accustomed to clan life. only trustful of his littermate, duskmane.
    —— link to tags. @ on discord for plots.

quite the hulk of a cat, slate stands above the average clanmate with an arrogant gait. he has a dark gray ( bordering on black ) colored pelt with a pale-brown-tinged underbelly and whisps of tan at the tips of his chest hairs. amber-colored eyes contrast against his dark palette. notable features include a jagged scar across his right eye and two small scratches across the bridge of his nose.
  • —— decided to officially remain in skyclan as a warrior
    —— participated in battle with windclan, currently recovering from belly scratches and a bite mark on hind leg

jWSdixn.png
( ) "why don' we talk 'bout somethin' fun like what would you do first if you were leader?" huckleberry hums from nearby, currently half splayed out enjoying the content atmosphere.
( i hear the wandering streams and the song of the birds )

TAGS — Angelpaw shifts subtly away from Chrysalispaw, not liking to be too near to the other apprentice. "If I were leader I'd probably sleep all day," he muses, which isn't really different from what he does now. Hopefully they'll never put him in chage.

( 𓆣 ) "If I were leader I'd step down, yes, that'd be the first thing to do," hums Termitepaw, having trailed in at a safe distance from their brother so as to avoid his caustic tongue, "I think I'd be pre-tty bad at leading."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mercibun