paint dries quicker than this * oneliners!

❪ TAGS ❫"You'd be breakin' your own rules, kid." Slate snorted toward Chrysalispaw, finding it ironic how he would suggest such a rule out of all cats. "If I were leader, I'd throw all of you out." The charcoal tom answers flatly, figuring that he would just keep the territory for himself and not have to share with anyone else.

"If I was leader I think I'd wanna do things differently. Make the clan more stable and stuff ya know? A utopia of some sort," It was wishful thinking but she just couldn't help herself with it.

( ) "If I was leader I'd move the whole clan in with my two-legs." Alice muses at the horrible idea before laughing softly. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." She really had no clue what she would do if she was suddenly leader.
( AND I BUILT A HOME, FOR YOU, FOR ME; UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED, FROM ME, FROM YOU )

( 𓆣 ) "Go-od luck dragging Chrysalispaw in there," chuckles Termitepaw, seemingly undettered by their brothers earlier barb, "Do-on't think I'd mi-ind though, seems kinda nice..." they say more softly, adding, "Pre-etty big, yes?" to Greenpaw; they've never been in a twoleg nest, forest-born cat that they are, but they sound massive.

Last edited: