Planning my character for WC (Replies welcome!)

You know what, after thinking about it. I don't really think the name Chert suits my character, so I'm gonna flip-flop on that for a bit before I make his bio again.

Sterling, Gray, Chip, Slate, Silver, Shale, and Smoke are the ones on the table, currently.

Out of all of these, I like Sterling, Slate, and Smoke the most.

I'm probably gonna go with Slate, tbh.

I'll probably start making his bio sometime soon! I wanted to draw his avatar before I did that, so I might be a bit tho!

So, another thing I've decided about Slate is that his relationship with Starclan is probably going to be pretty... Shaky. He's not really going to believe everything the clan cats are saying about Starclan ("a bunch of dead sparkly mfs in the sky who give prophecies that tell people how they should live their lives,,, Okayyy,, :rolleyes:") and probably won't really believe anyone who tries to tell him about them. But, I don't think he'll be outspoken about his disbelief—at least he won't be unless Starclan tries to give a prophecy that involves him somehow.

And considering how unlikely that is to happen, I can imagine Slate being more the "They believe in Starclan—I just put up with their belief system cause what am I gonna do, tell all these clan cats "your spirit guys in the sky don't actually exist, you know that, right?" I'll be chased out of the territory so fast, man." type than the "Starclan isn't real and here's 50 reasons why and yes I will shout them in the middle of the camp lmao" type.