bless your heart
Apr 17, 2024
IMG_0498.png
MISTYBIRD NPC XX NPC
38ekP6T.png

38ekP6T.png
" LOVE ME, LOVE ME, SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME."
FEMALE, SHE / HER | ELDER OF RIVERCLAN | 125 moons

LAVISH LILAC TABBY CHIMERA LAPERM MIX W/ YELLOW EYES.
Expand. (Eh, later.)

IN THE MARSH COLONY ➶ hollywood’s angel
bright ❅ optimistic ❅ conceited ❅ shallow ❅ selfish ❅ nosey ❅ charming ❅ flirtatious
FREE-SPIRITED. in her prime, Mistybird was a nomad in spirit. Careless fun built the foundation of her reputation, it was difficult to see her ever taking anything too seriously.
TWO-FACED. face-to-face, Mistybird wouldn’t let herself be seen as anything but a darling. Sweet-toned and peppy, she was anything but as soon as you turned your back.
CHARMER. words came easy to Mistybirds tongue, and coupled with a brilliant smile, flowed effortlessly from her jaws tinged with a peachy southern accent.
STUCK IN THE MIRROR. A lilac fur strand would never be caught out of place, the lavish mane that spills around her shoulders was always smoothed to silky perfection- but this polished appearance did not come without the work. Hours of her day were often spent carefully procuring her image, her attention stuck on her reflection until she deemed herself perfect.

IMG_0212.png

INTO RIVERCLAN ➶ Glam Gran
frivolous ❅ nosey ❅ fickle ❅ regal ❅ charismatic ❅ dramatic ❅ compassionate ❅ maternal
AGED LIKE A FINE WINE. With age eventually came maturity, the greying around her muzzle softening the harsher edges of Mistybirds personality. As seniority rapidly approached, genuinity blossomed, and the almost sickening sweetness she laced into every fiber of her being soon shifted to something endearing, real.
MOTHER BEAR. if there is one thing that gramma don’t play about, it is the well-being of her clans youth. While Mistybird never had children of her own, the clan’s kits all mean the world to her. When she isn’t lounging at the rivers shore, much of her downtime is spent bringing shells, stories, flowers, and other gifts to the kits.
HOT & COLD. despite Mistybird’s nonchalant and playful attitude, she is incredibly picky, whether it be about prey, her favorite color, or her favorite spot to sun- but her choices are far from reliable. Liable to change at the drop of a leaf.

PLAYLIST

► SONG - artist
► SONG- artist
► SONG- artist
► SONG- artist
  • This is a blueprint! Certain characteristics are subject to change based on future IC development and interactions.
  • Gives off very much mysterious wine aunt vibes, liable to trap you into a long-winded story about her adventures when she was a young’in
  • enjoys kit-sitting, despite being an acquired taste amongst warriors, gets along very well with the bbies
  • always has shells and/or flowers in her fur, pays extremely close attention to her appearance and likes to always appear glamorous, no matter her age.
  • Was born in the Marsh Colony, came to Riverclan the day it was founded. Bitterly reminiscent of the swamplands.

-ˋˏ ༻ ❀ ༺ ˎˊ-
dc8oons-ee4a246a-6438-46e1-9be0-657610b80069.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in ante metus. Eget nunc scelerisque viverra mauris. Pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat. Massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum. Pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue. Posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Quis risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas. Nisi scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut. Ac ut consequat semper viverra nam libero justo laoreet. Varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor. Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at. Vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et.

Odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt. Dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna. Augue neque gravida in fermentum. Dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit. A condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu. Sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet. Tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros donec ac odio tempor. Felis eget nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. Lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla. Tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras.

• MISTYBIRD she/her, Elder of Riverclan, 125 moons.
    elderly but ethereal-seeming lilac tabby chimera laperm mix with vivid yellow eyes.
    mate to n/a
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][color=#ECDBFC]-ˋˏ ༻ ❀ ༺ ˎˊ-[/color] [abbr=f2u pixel by Alyssdream on da][IMG WIDTH="100px" ALIGN="LEFT"]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/08db58bf-b2a3-4cd1-9c03-f93dcf194212/dc8oons-ee4a246a-6438-46e1-9be0-657610b80069.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA4ZGI1OGJmLWIyYTMtNGNkMS05YzAzLWY5M2RjZjE5NDIxMlwvZGM4b29ucy1lZTRhMjQ2YS02NDM4LTQ2ZTEtOWJlMC02NTc2MTBiODAwNjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.tw24c7wZAFS5e-0xxVjjOzgj8QaojHa_ILTczTo2pkk[/IMG][/abbr] TEXTTEXTTEXT[TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── SWEETNESS AND DANGER] 

[color=#ECDBFC][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅ ❀ ⋅][quote][center][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1100650004948975667/1221009417475194890/IMG_0212.png?ex=662cb422&is=661a3f22&hm=9d1259769b062959b8b4d8a4e9ed96c4f8e533ac7435343d01186ad933d65e77&[/img][/center][/quote][/slide]
[slide= QUEEN OF SAIGON  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg width=150px] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1100650004948975667/1221001399953788948/IMG_0498.png?ex=662cacaa&is=661a37aa&hm=b86a692f36d69ef157492be00ec1216d253270ce739e98d46a3868a2399a7b92&[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/my-mind-of-stone-%E2%98%BC-roeflame.692/][color=#ECDBFC][b][font=book antiqua]MISTYBIRD[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#A189B7][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=#ECDBFC][i] she/her, Elder of Riverclan, 125 moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#ECDBFC]⭃[/color] elderly but ethereal-seeming lilac tabby chimera laperm mix with vivid yellow eyes. 
[color=#ECDBFC]⭃[/color] mate to n/a
[color=#ECDBFC]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#ECDBFC]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/noor-%E2%99%A1.19/][color=#ECDBFC]Noor[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#ECDBFC]@toyangel[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’VE GOT ‘TIL ITS GONE MY DEAR
so tell me that you love me again ⸺⸺⸺ *:・゚✦

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=20px][FONT=book antiqua][B][COLOR=#F7EFFF][glow=#504271]YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’VE GOT ‘TIL ITS GONE MY [I]DEAR[/I][/glow][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][glow=#504271][COLOR=#F7EFFF]❝[/COLOR] [COLOR=white][FONT=adelia]so tell me that you love me [I]again[/I][/FONT]  [COLOR=#F7EFFF]❞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/glow][/SIZE][COLOR=#F7EFFF][glow=#504271] ⸺⸺⸺[/glow][/COLOR] [URL='http://LINK'][COLOR=#F7EFFF]*:・゚✦[/COLOR][/URL]
[/CENTER]