(Question) Character Designing

Synical

Jul 25, 2022
Hey there! I was wondering if there is a place where I can put a thread about creating my character? Not for plotting with him, but I wanna get some other people's opinions on some ideas for him that I have and was just wondering if there was a place to bounce ideas off of each other specifically for character creation?

If not, that's okay, I just wanna have more people to bounce ideas at.

Most character threads end up in character creation! thouuugh usually those are meant for decisive tags rather than giving feedback. some people like to make "storage" threads either in roleplay resources or general where folks dump character info / codes for testing, and others may or may not comment on them depending on if you permit it or not! if you say that you'd like feedback though, I'm sure people would reply ;D

additionally, we have character creation channels in the discord meant for specifically this, if you're interested in joining <3​

Most character threads end up in character creation! thouuugh usually those are meant for decisive tags rather than giving feedback. some people like to make "storage" threads either in roleplay resources or general where folks dump character info / codes for testing, and others may or may not comment on them depending on if you permit it or not! if you say that you'd like feedback though, I'm sure people would reply ;D

additionally, we have character creation channels in the discord meant for specifically this, if you're interested in joining <3​
That first bit is good to know! I might make one in the roleplay resources board to keep things tidy, and that way I'm not clogging up the general board.

Unfortunately, I can't join the discord at this time—my past account got hacked(lmao stupid me for falling for a scam) and then banned and I'm having to work it out with discord staff and they're... Really dragging their feet on it—so I'll have to look into joining that in the future!

Reactions: Floppie