(question) what about private rps?

C

cuzn

i've just joined this site and i've been lurking around a bit, so i thought i'd ask about how common private rps usually are on this website.
it all seems to be public forum-posting, but i'm pretty shy and in general prefer rping in dms with one or two people (groups make me nervous -sob-) but is that acceptable to do here??
(and if so, is there a place i go to find private rp partners?)

So there is the option to rp one on one with people in the Clans’ private boards. These are typically one off threads, though, rather than an entire separate private rp. Since the Clans are community-oriented, most of the action tends to take place in the main boards. :)

Also, the Discord servers for TT are where a lot of us link up and plot things out!

ohh makes sense, thank you! i tried joining the discord server, but none of the invite links i could find are working :,) i'll keep looking though!

i've just joined this site and i've been lurking around a bit, so i thought i'd ask about how common private rps usually are on this website.
it all seems to be public forum-posting, but i'm pretty shy and in general prefer rping in dms with one or two people (groups make me nervous -sob-) but is that acceptable to do here??
(and if so, is there a place i go to find private rp partners?)
What you could do is create a loner character and have them interact every so often with others? This can help you build your character and allows you to slowly integrate at your own pace :)