real goober coding hours ♡ testing hub

cobatic

peace, loops and acension.
Jun 7, 2022
200w.gif
  • this thread is made for practicing more with BBC and understanding what works, what doesn't work and how to make templates look cohesive.

∙ some codes you might see here very well will be influenced by other users codes and credit will be given! they are mostly used as guidance but i still want to make sure everyone knows what it's based off.

∙ if there is a code i particularly enjoy, i will make it a F2U so everyone can use it just make sure to like the one you are using!
  • fancy little symbols!
    color palette generator!
    gradient text!
    BBC code guide!
  • list goes here alongside a key.

Last edited:
1. super basic signature template.[F2U]

lCdqdeH.gif

I"M ANONYMOUS M. THE ONE THAT KINDA SINGS.
i'm just a music software, pretending to be human
info ↺ info ↺ info ↺ tags

Code:
[center][img]https://via.placeholder.com/100x100.png?text=square+img[/img]
[size=20px][font=courier new][color=colorhere]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=16px][font=trebuchet ms][color=colorhere]EVEN MORE LYRICS WOWIE ZOWIE[/color][/font][/size]
[size=13px][color=colorhere]info ↺ info ↺ info ↺ tags[/color][/size][/center]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hyacinthbreath
2. messing with sliders.

WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.
𝓕𝓐𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓡 𝓜𝓤𝓢𝓗𝓡𝓞𝓞𝓜

Mushroom man, mushroom man, shrouded in mystique. Mushroom man, mushroom man, playin' hide and seek. Someday I will capture you, you fungal little freak, oh, oh. Mushroom man, mushroom man, playin' hide and seek, all right. Nastenka, Nastenka, with a prilly pear. Nastenka, Nastenka, I really dig your hair. It will never work 'cause you're a girl and I'm a bear, oh-oh-oh. Nastenka, Nastenka, gotta wonder where went that. Father Mushroom. Ivanushka, -ushka oh-oh-oh. Father Mushroom. Ivanushka, -ushka oh-oh-oh, oh

A mushroom or toadstool is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground, on soil, or on its food source. Toadstool generally denotes one poisonous to humans.[1]

The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus; hence the word "mushroom" is most often applied to those fungi (Basidiomycota, Agaricomycetes) that have a stem (stipe), a cap (pileus), and gills (lamellae, sing. lamella) on the underside of the cap. "Mushroom" also describes a variety of other gilled fungi, with or without stems, therefore the term is used to describe the fleshy fruiting bodies of some Ascomycota. These gills produce microscopic spores that help the fungus spread across the ground or its occupant surface.
WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

[/size][/font]

Last edited:
3. basic posting template.

pixel.gif
tumblr_inline_nyihecpejh1s8fyey_250.gif
pixel.gif
BLIND MEDICINE CAT OF THUNDERCLAN.

Jayfeather is a ThunderClan medicine cat that has served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, the impostor's, Squirrelflight's, Lionblaze's, and Graystripe's leaderships in the lake territories. He was born as Jaykit, and is one of the children of Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight, alongside his siblings Hollykit and Lionkit. He was apprenticed to Brightheart to train as a warrior, becoming Jaypaw. After discovering an extraordinary ability to connect with other cats' feelings and walk in their dreams, he was urged by Spottedleaf to train as a medicine cat. At first, he refused, but he eventually agreed to train under Leafpool. While walking in the dreams of Firestar, Jaypaw heard about the Kin of Your Kin prophecy, realizing he and his littermates were destined to be powerful.

He earned his medicine cat name, Jayfeather. When a fire erupted in ThunderClan's camp, it was forced out by Ashfur that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw were not his true parents. The truth was eventually revealed that Leafpool and Crowfeather were their parents, causing a strain on the family. Shortly after Hollyleaf vanished, he and Lionblaze realized that she was not one of the Three and the prophecy was predicting the Dark Forest's rising.

Last edited:
3. messing with columns.

tumblr_mldtnr2w2O1s3bc1no1_500.gif

eaqbmL3.png
pRQ6n6x.png
Giratina's Altered Forme is a giant, dragon-like Pokémon, with an appearance similar to that of a large sauropod. It has 6 legs, gold protrusions that look like external ribs, and golden horns on its head. Its neck has five red stripes and 4 black stripes. On its back, it has a black stripe pattern that extends to its legs. It has black wings with three red thorn-like appendages called girasols (a rare type of opal) coming out of them.

2d1e8b2d9f918d0f8a4cf19ac2210ce6.gif

R2q0i7r.png
pRQ6n6x.png
Dialga is a sauropod-like Pokémon. It is mainly blue with some gray, metallic portions, such as its chest plate, which has a diamond in the center. It also has various, light blue lines all over its body. It has a, somewhat, wing-like structure on its back, and a crest on its head, resembling a type of dinosaur. Dialga also has two horns on top of its head, two fang-like horns around its mouth, long claws, and a short tail, almost the impression of armor.

376391.jpg

nEiVLFV.png
pRQ6n6x.png
Palkia is a very large, bipedal Water/Dragon Pokémon. The majority of its body has a light pink-gray-white coloring with linear sections on its body being purple. Its arms and shoulders are covered by large, armored plates, and each hand holds five nails. The round plates on its shoulders each have a large pearl in the center, representing its affiliation to Pearl. On Palkia's back are wings, which are seemingly not used for flight, as Palkia does Levitate.

4. testing new font. very eye-straining on it's own. better used for signature things + enlarged

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus feugiat faucibus dolor eu eleifend. Cras lacinia gravida laoreet. Vestibulum vehicula tincidunt diam quis dignissim. Mauris a rutrum justo. Vivamus metus erat, efficitur non ultricies vitae, placerat a risus. Morbi in turpis est. Fusce bibendum arcu tempus risus sollicitudin lacinia.

DOWN IN MY BEAST HEART, I BUILD AN EMPIRE
WHENEVER I'M BLIND I, OPEN MY WILD EYE