RIVERCLAN MASS ADOPTS [Updated 9/04]

Name: @claythorn
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: no!! she is my main/long-term
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, being victim to prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: absolutely :) (this is gonna hurt isn't it)

Reactions: RIVERCLAN

Spitfire Swimmers
Name: streamsong
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: maybe !! there are plots with another character so we will see what happens to them !!
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: yes

• Love
Reactions: RIVERCLAN and chuff
SPITFIRE SWIMMER
Name: Bronzeshine
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: YES
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: Yes

Young Drypaw
Name: Loonpaw (account soon to be created)
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: Maybe! Depends on how attached I get >:)
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, being victim to prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: Yes 👁️

Last edited:
young drypaw
name:
duckpaw
are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: probably
are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, being victim to prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: yea :(

Applying for drypaw
Name: Yewberry
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: YEA!!! :D
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: yes

Applying for Spitfire Swimmers
Name: Loachsnap
Are you comfortable with this character being short-term (death, exile, etc)?: Yes :3
Are you comfortable with portraying themes of segregation, prejudiced violence and general cruelty?: Yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mirio Swallow*Sun: She / Her / Hers; female ~ Demisexual – Rather than being a cat you'd assume was a snob, this primp and proper cat loves socializing and caring for others rather than herself. Born a Kittypet, she abandoned home when the door was left open, tired of a life full of staring out the window. Now, you can find her perched upon her hind legs, picking berries and flowers for homemade wreaths and bouquets~

~ 36 moons: Deku?helpme xx Kacchan?idkbruh; Thistle, Froppi and Mihi, Littermates: former kp

✦ hopeful*endearing*wistful ' 'catch me telling you twice- your absolutely endearing...' '

~she smells like lemons
~pls adopt into family I'm new gahhhh
~potential idk cousin or friend its up to you--