RiverClan Winter Mass Adopts [Updated 01/27/24]

adopt: red water rouges
name: juno (also known as "ruth" / "ruthie" / "ruthless")
appearance: reference
personality: will fully develop in rp, but main idea is that she thinks 99% for herself. rarely considers others. will kill anyone regardless of age/injuries etc. will kill for fun, or for motivation, for others etc! will not show any mercy to her victims.
other: planned to be chased off at the end of the plot!

adopt: ripple colony
name: mistwhisker
appearance: reference
personality: will mostly develop in rp, but my main goal is to have her be more relaxed and stern. a kind personality, but won't allow others to walk over her and take advantage of her kindness.
other: might change suffix since i'm not 100% sold on it

adopt: red water rogues
name: baying hound
appearance: one-eyed, heavily scarred chocolate lynx sepia
personality: a jaded and misanthropic cat who succumbed to grief after the presumed death of her daughter. despairingly angry at the world & looking for an outlet. will sympathise heavily with kindling's story, having lost a kit herself.
other: may take a week or two to join the red water rogues, as she's got another plot to wrap up first! will probably be chased off instead of killed :]

adopt: Red Rogue Water Plot
name: Thorn
appearance: a large stocky russet and white cat with copper eyes. scars litter his left side from a skirmish with another rogue.
personality: a normally chill cat that goes with the flow. hes not the brightest, and a huge flirt. when he does get pissed off, he becomes someone else entirely. he will follow his sister to the ends of the earth, thus follows his sister into this group in a hidden form of worry and protectiveness. if his sister hates them- then he will too. more of his personality will be created in rp!
other: spoiler alert: he dies.

Adopt: Red Water Rogue Plot
Name: Snow
Appearance: A dark blue tabby with low white and brown eyes.
Personality: Resigned and cold. Someone plagued by her past. Revenge is not so much a goal as much as it is an inevitability.

Adopt: Red Water Rogue
Name: Born Juniper/Juni, goes by Forgiven Vengeance/Ven
Appearance: A heavily scarred black tabby with white stockings, underbelly and chest; Has dark green eyes.
Personality: A vindictive soul with a complicated, rigid set of laws and rules for a warped concept of morality. Ironic to her name, she is unforgiving, relentless. Prioritizes survival of the self over companionship and cooperation, leading her to be very selfishly driven in all aspects. Generally reserved, unfriendly, but able to recognize when the use of others is necessary for personal gain. Very reactive, doesn't plan ahead.
Other: Self-imposed religious trauma galore. Likely not long term unless there's some juicy reason to keep her around! May or may not be sinisterly related to Snakeblink :)​

Hey guys, sorry for the mixup but Sandpaw is listed as a Application now! Deja will message whichever app is chosen!

Reactions: velou
SANDPAW NPC XX NPC | MALE, HE / HIM (AFAB) | APPRENTICE OF RIVERCLAN | 07 MOONS

" I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW, AND I NAME YOU MY ENEMY "​

nEiVLFV.png
cYejIG3.png
PRETTY LONGHAIRED CREAM TABBY WITH A WHITE TAIL TIP
Sandpaw is the picture of RiverClan beauty, with long silken fur that water seems to roll right off of. Even after a rough swim or a tiring patrol, Sandpaw appears perfectly put-together, and he never skips out on sharing tongues with others. He is notably quite stocky even beneath his cream-striped fur, with broadened shoulders and a somewhat rounded midsection, and his pelt is always coated with pretty things—fish scales, feathers, and even the shimmering wings of bugs all end up daintily tucked into pale fur. His features are delicate, with gentle almond-shaped blue eyes and a soft pink nose.

Painfully average at everything that he does, Sandpaw understands that he is destined to be just another ripple in the water, so to speak. He has no grand story of hope, no legacy to fulfill, no clear-cut path in the sand for him to follow along. He knows that he will live and die a normal life among the reeds—he will go on patrols without complaint, maybe sire a litter or two, and one day he will be gone, with no stories to be told of heroics or bravery, or authority of any kind. He is a patrol guy through and through, fading into the background in comparison to some of his peers; he is amiable when approached, but tends to stay out of the business of others, fearful of intruding upon conversations that are not his own. He enjoys spending time in the river, even in the dead of winter, and uses exercise as the main outlet for the poisonous rage that’s worked its way into his veins over the course of his kithood and apprenticeship. Overall, he is calm, relatively stable, and good at keeping his emotions under control. He keeps himself on a very short leash, and tends to bottle things up until he has a fit about it in private. He longs for full control over both himself and his environment, and can be obsessive over appearing confident and self-sufficient.
  • Appearance is subject to slight change bc I plan on sticking to the afab cream-colored description but I don’t know if I actually have a preexisting design that fits it 💀
  • shakes playlist like a snow globe
  • Short king; he will not get much, if any, taller than he is rn. He is so huggable.
  • Will have only recently come out as trans, and is somewhat insecure in his identity. Will not correct others if they misgender him, but practically lights up when referred to as a tom.
  • His side of the rivalry with Cicadapaw is built upon jealousy; his own parents probably praise the Smokecada kits for how great they’ll be in the future, but their fixation on the Smokecada kits makes Sandpaw feel pushed to the side and a bit left out. Losing to Cicadapaw hasn’t helped this at all; I imagine that Sandy hasn’t won a single spar or competition 💀
  • An only child. His parents are both older-ish warriors, and neither have high standing in the clan.
  • Water/Rock type? Drednaw vibes for sure.
  • The Chariot tarot
  • Lawful Neutral — holds order and organization in high regard, follows the orders of superiors blindly and without question, with little regard for morality
  • DND class — barbarian? fighter? definitely a martial class
  • Avoidant attachment style. "Lone wolf" who actually just really needs a hug.
  • Weird relationship with StarClan. Why did you set me on a path where I'm destined to fail? Why me? What have I done to deserve this? —> is literally just a guy facing unfortunate circumstances but believes he's cursed or some shit
  • Fears that one day Cicadapaw is genuinely going to murder him. Still participates in spars against him, partially because he wants to win ONE TIME, and partially because he just wants to know if Cicadapaw would actually let him drown.
  • I am incapable of making characters who don’t have the tiniest crush on their rivals ngl. But until Cicadapaw gets that glow up, Sandpaw is DISGUSTED.
  • Despite being made to be Cicadapaw’s rival, I plan on Sandpaw being more than just his rival. He’s got a whole lot of development to do as his own character, and it should be a lot of fun getting him from Point A to Point B.
  • I absolutely intend for him to become a really good warrior actually; he won’t be fast but he’ll be powerful, a skilled swimmer, and he’ll be smart but won’t function well without structure or orders.
  • His activity would be medium, probably around the same as Falconheart & Sangriakit (10-15 posts per month)

Last edited:
applying for eelpaw's siblings!

TURTLEPAW: she/her/hers; bisexual; silver charcoal tabby with deep green eyes. a large, stocky build and constant smile on her face. has a stubby tail after an injury in kithood.
─ x moons: sibling to eelpaw; riverclan apprentice

✦ energetic, confident, competitive: named for her sluggish mannerisms as a kit, turtlepaw has definitely defied nominative determinism and has blossomed into a spunky young she-cat. all giggles, smiles, and shouts, she is the first one to make herself known in a crowd. no one is a stranger to turtlepaw, and everyone will be a friend eventually.

─ definitely a protective big sister to any apprentice in the clan. this will follow her into her adulthood where she will shower anyone she likes with big sister affection
─ loves to rough-house and wrestle with her friends and siblings

Adopt: Ripple Colony
Name: Rimefang (Formerly Nine)
Appearance: LH blue classic tabby with high white
Personality: Cold, short tempered, pessimistic, sarcastic and snarky. Rimefang is mostly independent, preferring to spend time by himself rather than with others, but isn't a complete recluse. His prickly personality does wonders in making him enemies. He's awkward around those with softer personalities and kits because he doesn't want to accidentally hurt them with his words. Despite being such a jackass, he does care about the clan and will do what he can to serve it and protect it.​

ADOPT: Redwater Rogues
NAME: Osprey
APPEARANCE: Blue-cream dilute calico with low white. Striking bluish-purple eyes. Very heavy build, long hair and rippling muscles make it hard for many to match her. Many, many scars on her body - some obscured by her long fur, and some on full display for the world to see.
PERSONALITY: The definition of a berserker - attacking anyone she wants, doing whatever she pleases, in a sickeningly hedonistic way of living. Despite her brutish ways, she is able to be sophisticated and controlled when she wants. Keyword: when she wants, which is not often.

ADOPT: Red Water Rogues
NAME: Urchin
APPEARANCE: A spiky-furred, black tom with low white and blue-green eyes.
PERSONALITY: Power-hungry, self-absorbed, deceptive. Urchin once lived along the streams that RiverClan now takes claim of with a family of his own that he'd held little care towards. Though separated from said family before the clan's formation, the tom finds blame in their arrival for their unknown location.
OTHER: May or may not have relations in RiverClan and will likely be a short term character. ​

ADOPT: Colony Adopts
NAME: Marshpaw
APPEARANCE: SH classic brown tabby w/ high white & green eyes
PERSONALITY: sweet, affectionate, impulsive, hyperactive, curious
OTHER: