shop saturn's art shop ! [ CLOSED ]

• Hello hello! I'm a freelance artist looking to make a bit of money drawing everyone's wonderful kitties (my true passion in life...) so! Here's my silly little art shop :]

I can always be contacted through discord @saturnids or through on-site dms !

TURNAROUND:
    Turnaround time may vary from a few days to a few weeks, potentially more depending on IRL circumstances. Commisions are considered in-progress once the sketch has been sent. Always feel free to check in for updates!

PAYMENT:
    Payment will be requested after sketch approval, using PayPal. I can also use Cashapp and Venmo, if you would prefer those for any reason. All prices are negotiable.

Art trades are currently closed.

CUSTOM DESIGNS:
    Any commission type can be made into a custom design! Simply add "custom" to the commission type and describe your design either in the reference section of the form, or through DMs. I will work closely with you on creating the design to ensure it fits what you are looking for. Examples of my character design can be found HERE.

Any design without photo reference will be considered a custom design.

Customs will have an additional $10 design fee added to the base commission price.

SLOTS ( 5 / 5 )
    - archivist
    - eezy
    - yeo
    - vulture
    - juice

WAITLIST
    -
  • 78357638_MTRc40qsrCZRCl4.png
    86695464_Dho41gcEo30daYd.png

SYMMETRICAL - $10

A simple icon of your character, drawn in an unshaded, symmetrical style. Background may be either transparent or colored.

NWVOQhb.jpeg
    75801734_HicgFHgnq1LFRew.png

PAINTED - $35

An icon of your character, rendered with textured paint brushes. Background will be abstract, based on colors provided.

• 86695410_HQihT4eVpWDsXtS.png
    82171860_Xvt4QVQeneseSIf.png

CHIBI - $15
    (+10 per additional character)​

A small pixel-brush chibi of your character, drawn in a simple, stylized manner. A "sticker" version with a white outline will be included. Background will be transparent.

75360200_3T1q38oI799Nkyo.png
    86694028_dJpPmcQ0IFbpDHH.png

CEL-SHADED - $25
    (+15 per additional character)​

A fullbody portrait of your character with simple cel shading and a transparent background.

89400998_IipUaVJfcdUcgbe.png

RENDERED - $40
    (+20 per additional character)​

A shaded fullbody portrait of your character, rendered in an illustration style, with a transparent background.

• 81531461_iwMcUwPPWA7mulH.png
    81138987_kyjYHaF6tBx8iMp.png
    SYMMETRICAL - $8
    (+4 for shading)​

A symmetrical pixel emblem of your character, designed for use on sites such as Toyhouse and Artfight. All icons will be 200x200 with a transparent background.

MORE COMING SOON . . .
  • 81294824_mjXd5ejx6RrZPyn.png

81495373_qvx6EJLrxQ82G3T.png

REFERENCE SHEET - $50

An unshaded reference sheet of your character, containing by default 1 fullbody, 1 bust, and 1-2 extras*. Background will be a solid color with square decals to highlight your character and various small lined decals and text, depending on what you would like. Details can be specified in form, or worked out over DM.

*Extras include chibi doodles or close-ups on accessories/features of the character. Chibis can be additional poses or references for asymmetrical color patterns / scars.

• 86007150_URsjXtdJEaQshWb.png

86573639_bejgjsBpqOALVY9.png

SCENE - $60
    (+25 per additional character)​

A rendered scene of your character(s), featuring simple shading and a painted backdrop.

• 7/10 SLOTS OPEN
    PRICE - $25

expression and fur can be modified to fit your character. no form is necessary, just include contact info.

Code:
comm type:
price:
reference / tags:
expression/pose/personality:
background: (if applicable)
other:

Last edited:
comm type: animated doodle & simple icon
price: 30 all together
reference: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62999649_Ojo5W15yUvF97k2.png
expression/pose/personality: nervous, laying down maybe & nervous girl who constantly worries about everyone and everything, nearly on the verge of tears at all time
background: transparent, if not, maybe a light purple for the icon :3c
other: lmk if i need to order them separate!! <3 your art is so cute

Reactions: SATURNID
comm type: simple headshot
price: $15
reference: guy
expression/pose/personality: something jolly or neutral!
background: transparent
other: ive been eyeing your comms for so long i ADORE ur art style its so yummy

comm type: simple headshot
reference: sootstar
expression/pose/personality: anything tbh go wild
background: transparent
other: n/a if you want any dramatic posing and feel the need to include blood feel free to do so. i always allow for edgy pieces with her!

-tracking and eyeing those pixel icons for later

is there... anyway i can get two lil commissions for that last slot 👁️ if so, lmk and ill edit in my second one
comm type: Sketch Headshot + a fullbody
price: $60(im adding it cause ik im gonna tip ya el oh el
reference:
windclan_baby.png

expression/pose/personality: She's a fun-loving, joyful, positive character (i'm still making her so have fun with it lol)
background: #EDFAFD + for the fullbody, cause i love the clouds, can I just get some like flowers by her paws
other:

Last edited:
comm type: Pixel Headshot
price: $15
reference: https://toyhou.se/20988065.aspenhaze#63623807
expression/pose/personality: They’re always smirking, maybe something with a condescending feel!
background: Could I get a transparent version but also one with a BG? Color akin to the yellow orange of aspen tree leaves!
other: The blue on the face is lighter than the one on their ears and eyebrows; it’s on the color ref! Also the orange on top of the nose is straight it’s just bending from the angle of the face

comm type: sketch headshot
price: $25
reference: here's a link to her TH with all the art refs I have currently
expression/pose/personality: a happy, bright eyed expression would be perfect! howl is as you know, loud, bold, and friendly
background: transparent is fine, or an orange-y colour if you want to go for that
other:

comm type: animated doodle!
price: USD$15
reference: headshot ref, tags with visual description
expression/pose/personality: HYPER GIRL, ANGRY EYES WITH BEEG SMILE, PERHAPS TRIANGULAR SHARP TEETH / FANGS?!?!?. optimally, pose would be mid-air pounce OR hunter's crouch, your choice! i'd love an action pose.
background: TRANSPARENT
other: fingies hurt from speedrunning this! also, if accepted, i'll have to dm you about something regarding my paypal :3