shop saturn's art shop ! [ CLOSED ]

comm type: painted icon & sticker
price: $50
reference / tags: ref here & tags/info
expression/pose/personality: w/this color #e09b51 for the icon & for expression something confident and puffing up with pride/excitement
background: for the icon, sun behind him
other: lmk if I'm allowed to order two things in a slot or not <3

comm type: sticker
price: $15
reference / tags: tags, toyhou.se, rough scar placement (feel free to exaggerate them! they should be bigger than they are on this image)
expression/pose/personality: snooty, prissy, haughty, maybe a colder vibe?
background: n/a
other: i dm'ed you on discord but i thought i'd make a post just in case c: lmk if there's no slots open atm! i just saw the 2/3 in the title <3

Reactions: SATURNID
comm type: fullbody
price: $25
reference / tags: toyhouse!
expression/pose/personality: no particular pose in mind, but their tags can be found here for a personality reference! feel free to go with whatever posing feels right to you
background: transparent
other: n/a

comm type: sticker !!
price: 15!!
reference / tags: toyhouse gallery
expression/pose/personality: she’s a super smiley girl !! maybe a little nervous or sheepish grin. im not super picky on the pose, but she is bulky and thick - furred!!
background: transparent please < 3
other: HI SAT!!

comm type: sticker
price: $15
reference / tags: reference; tags
expression/pose/personality: crowpaw has a deadpanned expression as his natural resting face. personality wise he is currently a bit of grump and has a sharp tongue to boot. he is terrible at reading social cues and has a habit of coming off as inconsiderate with the bluntness of his words. as for the pose i'm not picky, so i would say go for it?
background: transparent
other: his reference is a bit outdated but more about what he currently looks like is in his tags under the appearance tab. if you need more information please reach out to me! also MEOWDY SAT!