shop SCAR'S CHEAP COMMS <3

scar

harley quinn apologist
Jun 9, 2022

i stole this template from nico but hi! i am in desperate need for money now that college has started. these are starting off as emergency comms so i can get some gas and food for my dorm and some school supplies and stuff!

some general rules!
— payment can be sent through either paypal or venmo!
— these will mostly be headshots but i can probably do about 1 or 2 full bodies every few days!
— you will get the sketch sent to you first! i want to make sure you like what i'm drawing!
— whenever i finish, i will send you a version that is watermarked! after payment is sent, you will get the unmarked version!
— you're free to do whatever you'd like with my work as long as you do not claim it as your own!

HEADSHOTS

your character will be drawn from the neck up! background can be transparent, solid, or simplistic background of your choosing!

UNSHADED ($5) — SHADED ($5)
FULLBODIES

a full piece of your character! if more than character, add $2!! background can be transparent, solid color, or simplistic background of your choosing!

UNSHADED ($5) — SHADED ($5)

FORM

Code:
HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY:
SHADED OR UNSHADED:
BACKGROUND/OUTLINE?:
CHARACTER REF(S):
CHARACTER INFO (optional):
ANY PARTICULAR EXPRESSION/POSE?:
WHERE TO CONTACT:
OTHER:

waitlist
tbd.

Last edited:
updated to change the prices! everything is 5 dollars with the exception of adding more than one character!

( ) SCAR ART SCAR ART SCAR ART!! scar finally letting me pay for their art!!!

WILLOWROOT . SHE/THEY . RIVERCLAN
HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY: fullbody
SHADED OR UNSHADED: shaded
BACKGROUND/OUTLINE?: outline
CHARACTER REF(S): ref
CHARACTER INFO (optional): u know u know
ANY PARTICULAR EXPRESSION/POSE?: hhgh maybe slightly smiling, head tipped a bit to the right?
WHERE TO CONTACT: discord works! lavendes#5628
OTHER: mwah mwah mwah ily

( IF I COULD GIVE YOU THE MOON ; I WOULD GIVE YOU THE MOON )

• Crying
Reactions: scar