scheme's codemangling hole

scheme

Jul 30, 2022
terrible experiments will happen in here...
(anything i put up is f2u no need to lmk if ur using)

BURROW colors:
#ded4bb
#14130f
#918a7c

Last edited:

• text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"Speech." text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ooc
    these tabs ROCK.......
  • ESSENTIALS... BURROW to most, but truly of many names—burrowfall, thornsmile, dogface, snakefriend, scorpions, hoarder, fox, snake, bone. SHE OR HE—androgynous and not inclined to clarify.
    FORTY MOONS—they have led her to dark marshes.

PHYSICALITY... SCARRED, LEAN BROWN TABBY WITH DARK SAGE EYES AND SNAGGLETEETH. skinny and thin-furred with well-muscled limbs. on the smaller side of average. a sharp, narrow face nests snakish eyes and a fang-prodded smile, tall, rounded ears prickling atop. scars snip across his face, hide in her belly, testify weariness on limbs. coarse sandscent clings her bristles, though it now relents some to mud and root.
    LOW AND ROUGH IN VOICE—save for his rich, hissing laugh.
    CARRIES A SMALL COYOTE RIB—a prized find, often clacking in her teeth and claws outside of hunts and brawls.

PERSONALITY... SLY, RUTHLESS, BUT AMIABLE AND LOYAL. prone to impulse. stubborn, and hardy enough to back it. heart of tough love. hopelessly proud. vicious and adventurous, and takes a liking to those like him. vulgar in both playfulness and terrible temper. careless towards what doesn't jewel her crown. hateful of chains and chainers. wary, but swayed by praise.

Code:
[box=60%][justify]
[TABS]
[slide=SOMETHING CALLS MY NAME ...][size=11px]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text 

[b]"Speech."[/b] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text 

[/size][fieldset=ooc][size=11px]these tabs ROCK.......[/size][/fieldset][/slide]
[slide=MY REAL NAME][size=11px][b]ESSENTIALS...[/b] [i]BURROW[/i] to most, but truly of many names—burrowfall, thornsmile, dogface, snakefriend, scorpions, hoarder, fox, snake, bone. [i]SHE OR HE[/i]—androgynous and not inclined to clarify. 
[i]FORTY MOONS[/i]—they have led her to dark marshes.

[b]PHYSICALITY...[/b] [i]SCARRED, LEAN BROWN TABBY WITH DARK SAGE EYES AND SNAGGLETEETH.[/i] skinny and thin-furred with well-muscled limbs. on the smaller side of average. a sharp, narrow face nests snakish eyes and a fang-prodded smile, tall, rounded ears prickling atop. scars snip across his face, hide in her belly, testify weariness on limbs. coarse sandscent clings her bristles, though it now relents some to mud and root. 
[i]LOW AND ROUGH IN VOICE[/i]—save for his rich, hissing laugh. 
[i]CARRIES A SMALL COYOTE RIB[/i]—a prized find, often clacking in her teeth and claws outside of hunts and brawls.

[b]PERSONALITY...[/b] [i]SLY, RUTHLESS, BUT AMIABLE AND LOYAL.[/i] prone to impulse. stubborn, and hardy enough to back it. heart of tough love. hopelessly proud. vicious and adventurous, and takes a liking to those like him. vulgar in both playfulness and terrible temper. careless towards what doesn't jewel her crown. hateful of chains and chainers. wary, but swayed by praise.
[/slide]

☠️ man i should've screenshotted my cc codes i totally forgot what my coding aesthetic was lol. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"Speech." text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Code:
[box=60%][justify][size=12px][b][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/schemes-dilapidated-storage-room.752/post-4027]☠️[/url][/b] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[outline=black][color=#626046][b]"Speech."[/b][/color][/outline] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Last edited:
DgnQq2Q.jpg

PENNED BY SCHEME.

Code:
[CENTER][IMG height="75px"]https://i.imgur.com/DgnQq2Q.jpg[/IMG]
[size=13px][b][color=#14130f][font=georgia]PENNED BY SCHEME.[/color][/b]