shop seven's art hole [open]

seven

he/they
Oct 7, 2022

• hi! i'm seven and i make art :^) i'm also broke. for now the purpose of this thread will be specifically feline art, but that may change in the future! i can do a variety of fun styles & i'm currently working on getting my art uploaded publicly to show it all, so if examples feel sparse it will be fixed soon.
    (if you feel brave enough to order any of these without examples i won't disappoint you)

i accept payment thru venmo @sevencentipedes, this is the only place i can accept payment (it's a business account so i'm held accountable and you can give tips!)

my discord is seven#0610, if for whatever reason you can't see my work onsite, or if you can't see toyhouse (dA in progress), i can show you examples here. this is also where we will communicate while i'm working on your art :^) (if you don't have discord we can communicate through tt but it will be slower)

• venmo @ sevencentipedes
    discord @ seven#0610
    toyhouse link

★ i will keep in contact with you and make several updates while in the process, preferably through discord but we can figure it out on here if necessary

★ i will only be drawing feral felines at the moment, not tt exclusive. accessories (piercings, chains, clothing, ect.) are fun but too many or too complicated will cost extra

★ my more realistic style is typically aided with a reference photo, if you have a specific pose or photo in mind please share because it will help me greatly, otherwise google or my own cat will have to model

★ character refs are greatly appreciated, especially for more complicated designs

★ i'll be honest, i can't do backgrounds that well. what i can do is edit a free to use photo of say, a forest (for refs) or make a simple background (clouds, gradient, sparkles, ect.), i can also do anything transparent!

★ my second weakness is teeth. or mouths in general. if you really want me to try to draw teeth i will try very hard but no promises

★ my default canvas size is usually,, way too big. like 8000 x 8000, talk to me about what size you're looking for!

★ sometimes i make limited free or cheap ych type line-art, check in occasionally and see!

★ sometimes i have extra, unused line-art. dm me on discord about it & we can discuss prices if any of your characters fit. once it is used i won't use it again unless you specify otherwise.

★ until further notice i will NOT require half-payment upfront, i don't want to regret this :,^)

• slot one: lavs (willowroot)

slot two: open

slot: ava (figpaw) PAID

slot: blitz krieg (howling wind) PAID

slot: icey (flamewhisker) PAID

• ★ please don't trace or claim my artwork as your own, although i think that one's obvious ;^)

★ i love detailed designs, my joints do not. if your character is too complicated there may be an extra fee, but no more than $10 max (i'm not going to be greedy, that'd have to be an extra hard design, if you're unsure about your character's design message me on discord!)

★ after you approve the line-art no more changes can be made to it (the line-art)

★ please don't rush me, i promise i won't take more than 14 days at most to complete your order (if something comes up i'll tell you & we can discuss discounts or cancellation)

★ i can only accept payment via venmo currently, please don't wait until the last second to tell me you can't pay.

• ★ mirrored headshot/bust (realistic)
    example coming soon

★ headshot/bust (realistic)
    example coming soon

★ half-body (realistic)
    example coming soon

★ full-body ref (realistic) (6 months, 1 year, 2 years)
    55837555_PtIjXe7rCw9E5kO.png

★ full-body ref (realistic)(both sides, line-art mirrored)
    examples coming soon

★ full-body (realistic)
    55818643_KETRN0Lf2LRut2c.png
    lowkey forgot to move layers when lining this guy but if you like the sketchier style it can be achieved
    56342772_uGjE2OxsdMN1Gsv.png

---

★ mirrored headshot/bust (stylized)
    example coming soon

★ headshot/bust (stylized)
    example coming soon

★ half-body (stylized)
    example coming soon

★ full-body (stylized)
    55999588_5UmND0Wacaxs9ZA.png
    56546304_9ZV4w5AiPnIrsxJ.png

★ full-body ref (stylized)(both sides, line-art mirrored)
    56257984_09K9xm7tVOwQPBO.png

★ full-body ref (stylized)(2 poses)
    56115604_Cx9kHaHHAelbiPI.png

• ** hey note! before we look at these, some of these prices may vary based on complexity of the design or pose, we will discuss this!

★ mirrored headshot/bust (realistic)
    $8

★ headshot/bust (realistic)
    $12

★ half-body (realistic)
    $15

★ full-body (realistic)
    $20

★ full-body ref (realistic)(both sides, line-art mirrored)
    $25

★ full-body ref (realistic)(2 poses)
    $35

★ full-body ref (realistic) (6 months, 1 year, 2 years)
    $40

---

★ mirrored headshot/bust (stylized)
    $6

★ headshot/bust (stylized)
    $10

★ half-body (stylized)
    $12

★ full-body (stylized)
    $18

★ full-body ref (stylized)(both sides, line-art mirrored)
    $22

★ full-body ref (stylized)(2 poses)
    $30

• you may realize this form doesn't have much information, i intend to communicate thoroughly before i start on your piece to ensure i'm making what you want :^)

Code:
    commission type: 
    character reference: (images appreciated but not necessary)
    tag sheet: 
    pose(s): (images appreciated but not necessary)
    discord: (can be n/a)

• i like to make lots of designs i'll never use :^)
    anything made with a p2u base will be $3-5, while any i drew myself will be $5-25 depending on complexity
    comment or dm me whichever one you want & once i have/make the transparent png you can pay :^)

base by birdercrow on dA
    1. closed
    2. $3
    3. $3
    4. $3
    5. closed
    56546801_ulEveJFwccikB4a.png
    base made by me!
    1. $5
    2. $5
    3. $20 (priced high bc i can't decide if i want to keep this 1 or not)
    4. $10
    56546884_6aMbY4mTsxW16se.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Blitz Krieg tyty <33 working on the pose rn & then i'll send you the first sketch(es) and we can see if you want anything changed :^)

@Flamewhisker hmmm depends on the pose but if theyre not like,, a super intertwined confusing legs kind of ball then let's say $8 for every extra character :^)

ty guys sm for money dollars, i wont disappoint you! if u want imagine urself spoon feeding my pfp bc most of it's going to his expensive wet food

• Love
Reactions: Blitz Krieg
commission type: stylized full body
character reference: toyhouse (but could she be drawn with her right leg kinda like cinderpelt's from the book? essentially the same injury where she has a permanent limp)
tag sheet: I DONT HAVE A BIO OR ANYTHING FOR HER RN,,, but shes a VERY happy girl,,, All smiles and giggles if that helps :)
pose(s):
OKAY SO; this is someones art so im not asking you to obviously copy it entirely you can take liberties!! but something that has this vibe? i love any "floating dynamic pose" look tbh
1666919239289.png
discord: ava.#8300

@ava ooo this is gonna b fun for me >:^) i love floaty poses because i don't have to make the paws look like theyre on even ground sdfhsdh since she's a tabby do you want me to try to follow her stripes exactly or just the general area/shape of them? i see the forehead diamond is important, i'll definitely make sure that's in there

Reactions: AVA
commission type: realistic headshot
character reference: reference. basically, she is a lilac tabby with white on her chest, belly, paws, and tail tip. her eyes are like a yellow/gold color.
tag sheet: bio/tags, whatever you wanna call 'em!
pose(s): idk i'm not too picky! just something where's smiling/maybe looks a little dreamy or head-in-the-clouds.
discord: Regina#0001