SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY INTEREST CHECK

hello everyone! once pitch has received his nine lives, it will be time to choose shadowclan’s new deputy. before applying, please refer to the hp and semi-hp guide and the leadership guide.

if you are interested in the position, please reply below with your character’s name and why you think they would be a good choice for deputy!

APPLICANTS:
— dawnfire played by wolf
— chilledgaze played by scar
— turtlenose played by toska
— barkbreath played by floppie
— canarywatcher played by rin

Last edited:
Reactions: scar
Dawnfire, he is a young cat but he is rather determined and a level headed thinker. He can be blunt and honest, but i feel like that is something that is needed for Shadowclan. Plus I think it'd be fun for Dawnfire to be the reason for like a deputy needing an apprentice before becoming deputy? Sorta add a little drama

Last edited:
Reactions: nico
putting chilledgaze here! mainly it's for fun but I think it would be interesting to have them ad a deputy, especially since they tend to not like having so much responsibility over other cats. still, they do what they can to try and push everyone to be their greatest selves, putting everyone's needs before themself even if they don't actually realize it.

Name: Turtlenose
Reasoning: Turtlenose would be a good fit for deputy position because she puts her clan first, and does what she considers to be in their best interest. While initially she wouldn’t decide to set paw on this path herself, she would work closely with her leader to ensure the best future of the clan, usually with a “take no shit” attitude. Her end goal will always be the clan’s well being should she be placed in a position of power where she is forced to look after them more than as a warrior.

ALR. MAYBE TO BE SILLY...

NAME: Barkbreath
REASONING: Barkbreath is your typical old-fashioned disgusting old grandpa - I think his advanced age alone could make for an interesting young ass / old ass duo, though despite that the two of them have similar attitudes I feel >:) He has the hardass mindset of a typical shadowclanner with xenophobia to boot <3 Note that ofc you know I have dawn already but I said fuck it and just tossed bark in for fun! with his old age comes some fun plots I have in mind that would just be made even fun-er with the position but they'll happen either way <3​

Placing Canary here since I'm aging her up! It would definitely be something where she wouldn't feel she'd fit in since she tries to keep to herself a lot, however it definitely will help her come out of her shell more and she might grow and develop into this position <3 She will try her best for the clan even if she doesn't feel worthy

Reactions: PITCHSTAR
sliding fallen in here for funsies rehehehe ,, !! i think she'd be a good choice because shes more light-hearted & optimistic and always tries to keep the spirits up! shes also an extremely hard worker and always does her best