#828e82

#aaae8e
#c7c7ad
#e8dfd8

-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ- text
  • OOC ↛
  • p7LLlQL.png
  • CARAWAYSONG SHE/HER, WARRIOR OF RIVERCLAN, 14 ☾'s
    a tall and slender longhaired silver tabby with olive green eyes.
    willowroot x poppysplash / / currently mentoring none.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking ↛ see battle info here
    penned by vayle@vayl3 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

" ALL THE STONES AND KINGS OF OLD ⚔︎
    WILL HEAR US SCREAMING AT THE COLD "

FRET NOT, DEAR HEART, LET NOT THEM HEAR
THE MUTTERINGS OF ALL YOUR FEARS ⸺⸺ -ˋˏ✧ˎˊ-

Last edited:
XmAbYG6.png
-KIT CARAWAYPAW
RANK
CLAN
FORMER

apprentice
riverclan
n/a

female
she / her
10 moons
★ PROFILE one look at her may be enough to discern her heritage. long legged with a willowy frame, carawaykit is built almost identically to willowroot. with triangular and wideset ears, almond shapes eyes, and a delicately tapered head, her most defining features come from her oriental blood. swirling black stripes sit on a stormy silver backdrop to decorate her pelt. her muzzle is dipped in this inky black, following over her head into a thick dorsal stripe that continues down her back. plumed with feather-soft fur, her long tail is banded into four sections, ending in a black tip. although she has no white markings, a starlit sheen dusts her chest and underbelly. a pretty feline, her face is angular and well highlighted by a feathery neck. a heavy lash line gives way to a muted pale green gaze.
⤷ lh silver tabby, 50% oriental longhair, carries non-silver and solid. link

SPIRITED / CHARISMATIC / COMPASSIONATE / CUNNING / HEADSTRONG / STUBBORN
tba <3

★ RELATION GEN 2. WILLOWROOT xx POPPYSPLASH
SIBLING TO bumblepaw, minnowpaw, mosspool, hazewish
PARENT TO none
MENTORING none
MENTORED BY nightfish
—— ADMIRES willowroot, poppysplash
—— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS bumblepaw
—— NOTABLE ENEMIES nettlepaw​
★ INTERACT SINGLE; NOT LOOKING
? ♡ MONO / POLYAM ; trusts easily, selective with her close friendships but tends to treat everyone with a general kindness.
SMELLS OF lillies and sage
SOUNDS LIKE tba
CRUSHING ON none​

o2PFZOl.png
HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST:
SONG NAME - artist
SONG NAME - artist
SONG NAME - artist
SONG NAME - artist
CREATED o8.o3.2o23 AT 2 MOONS. ages on the first.
—— litter application here
—— penned by vayle
—— speech is #f5f5d5

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=georgia][size=13px][subquote=#6e9096][color=#828e82]-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ-[/color] text[/subquote][TABS]
[slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎   ‎‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎┌── BURY THEIR SOULS IN] [color=#828e82][b]OOC //[/b][/color]
[color=#828e82][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=《✧》][quote][center][abbr=by cheets][img height='275px']https://i.imgur.com/p7LLlQL.png[/img][/abbr][/center][/quote][/slide]
[slide=A COVE BY THE LIGHT ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://i.imgur.com/f2lDxZw.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/voulez-vous%E3%80%8A%E2%9C%A7%E3%80%8Bcarawaykit.8530/#post-54801][color=#6e9096][b][font=baby doll][glow=black]CARAWAYPAW[/glow][/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#828e82]✧[/color][/size][color=#6e9096][i] she/her, apprentice of riverclan, 10 ☾'s[/i][/color]
[color=#828e82]➺[/color] carawaypaw is a pretty longhaired silver tabby with green eyes and a tall, lithe frame. 
[color=#828e82]➺[/color] [i]willowroot x poppysplash[/i] ↛  sister to bumblepaw, minnowpaw, mosspool, and hazewish
[color=#828e82]➺[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=url][color=#6e9096]see battle info here[/color][/url]
[color=#828e82]➺[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/vayle.773/][color=#6e9096]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#6e9096]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. [/slide][/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
HISTORY // THREADS ✧ utd 10.20

Last edited: