SKYCLAN MASS ADOPT SIGNUPS (perpetual)

SKYCLAN

☘︎ AGILE AND CREATIVE ☘︎
Jun 7, 2022
Doing something a little different now that I have the single adoption thread up rather than seasonal ones. This thread will always be open for new additions unless otherwise stated otherwise, and I will make a new post with the SkyClan account when updated!

As always, please adhere to the following:
  • The adopted characters must join SkyClan.
  • The character you are adopting out slots in relation to must be on a census!
  • Genetics cannot be a free for all and must be realistic as per TT rules. If you aren't sure, check with one of our lovely site geneticists!
  • These adopts will be first come, first serve. If you want more control over the decisions about your applicants, please make a separate thread and link it here so I can add it in.

Relations form — for family slots.
Code:
[B]ADOPT RELATION:[/B] -
[B]SLOTS:[/B] #
[B]AGE:[/B] - 
[B]GENETICS:[/B] - 
[B]RULES:[/B] -

Connections form — for non-family slots such as plot related friends, enemies, mentors or apprentices.
Code:
[b]CONNECTION TO:[/b] - 
[b]RELATIONSHIP:[/b] -
[b]DESCRIPTION:[/b] (include everything you have set in stone. name, age, appearance, major traits, etc)
[b]HISTORY:[/b] (if applicable)

External adopt — for adopt threads that aren't FCFS, but are SkyClan.
Code:
[b]RELATION:[/B]
[B]CLOSING DATE:[/B]
[B]LINK:[/B]

ADOPT RELATION: - Older Siblings to Whitekit/Snowy
SLOTS: 5
GENETICS: -
Sire: SH white (masking black tabby w/ low white; carrying longhair, dilute)
Dam: LH cream tabby w/ high white (masking black tabby)

Toms can be red tabby, cream tabby, or white masking either of those
She-cats can be torbie, blue torbie, or white masking any of those
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- non-white kits will have high white; white kits will mask low white
- kits can have any realistic eye color; white kits with one or two blue eyes have a higher risk of deafness on side(s) with blue eye
- red-based kits will mask black tabby
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; non-dilute kits will carry dilute
RULES:
- They will know Whitekit still by his birth name of Snowy, and are free to call him by either name
- They can either be Daylight Apprentices or have left twolegplace for SkyClan (tragic backstories are fine)

Reactions: SKYCLAN
ADOPT RELATION: beechdapple's siblings !
SLOTS: 2
GENETICS:
Sire SH blue tabby w/ high white (carrying longhair, solid)
Dam LH tortoiseshell w/ high white (carrying dilute)

Toms can be black, black tabby, blue, blue tabby, red tabby, or cream tabby
She-cats can be black, black tabby, blue, blue tabby, tortoiseshell, torbie, blue tortoiseshell, or blue torbie
kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
kits will have high white
kits can have any realistic eye color
red-based kits can mask black or black tabby
shorthaired kits will carry longhair; tabbies will carry solid; non-dilute kits will carry dilute

RULES:
beech and her siblings were initially born as kittypets on the coast but moved to this particular twolegplace after a while and would have been here since the pine colony days.
names can follow a summer, beach or fruit theme but it's not required!
characters can be daylight senior warriors or full senior warriors!
these siblings can be played with very casual activity but i'd appreciate it if they made an appearance every so often !
please don't kill them off right away as i'd prefer them to be played for a bit but if you do have a plot in mind at some point that results in their death feel free to dm me abt it !
anything else that i can't think of right now is free game

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYCLAN
ADOPT RELATION: - Flamestar's littermates
SLOTS: #2
GENETICS: -
Sire: LH red tabby w/ low white (masking black)
Dam: LH tortoiseshell w/ high white

Toms can be black or red tabby
She-cats can be tortoiseshell or red tabby
- kits will be longhaired
- kits can have low white or high white
- kits can have any realistic eye color
- red-based kits will mask black
RULES: - I will discuss further in DMs the lore and background for them, but here are the basics!
- They were captured by twolegs when they were kits, and when their mother tried to rescue them they denied help, wishing to stay with their new owners. Because of this, Flamestar will not like either of them, as the way she sees it they abandoned their family.
- The original names of the two adoptable cats are Smokey and Nemo, both were AMAB. Smokey has been described by Flame as black cat, and Nemo as a red tabby. I would prefer if those are kept the same, but any variations of white or eye colors can be chosen.
- They have a sister by the name of Nala, who is a kittypet who has chosen to remain with her owners and not join a clan
- Their names may have changed, and may be changed upon joining Skyclan
- Casual activity is fine, but I would enjoy an interaction between them and Flamestar every so often
- They may be a regular warrior, or daylight warrior, whatever you wish
- Please DM me after being chosen so we can plot out how they will join Skyclan! (:

Last edited: