SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT — graystorm

GRAYSTORM

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ LITTLE PISTOL
Jun 8, 2022

image.png

• GRAY GRAYSTORM ; proud of his namesake.
    ↳ named after his late father and his unpredictable temper.
    — cis male; uses he/him pronouns only
    — starclan; previous warrior of thunderclan, loyal to his family first and foremost; formerly of the marsh colony
    — 29 moons, 2.5 years / ages every 5th, updated 05.31.23
    u66UlAS.png
    eaqbmL3.png
    ↳ penned by nico; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • A STOCKY, SPIKY-FURRED DARK GRAY TUXEDO TOM WITH A SCARRED FACE AND ONE AMBER EYE. / TOYHOUSE
    while on the shorter side, graystorm is gifted with the sturdy physique of his mother. thick muscle is hidden under a spiky coat of dark gray fur, which further accentuates his size. his ears, the bridge of his nose, and his spine are all a darker shade of gray. he is cloaked in a voluminous ruff of white, with a splash of color of which resembles a heart at the beginning of his chest. his muzzle and tail tip are also dipped in white, with spots of white on his eyes and ears. the left side of his face has deep clawmarks running from the top of his skull down to where his chin connects with his neck. the eye has been torn away completely from this side, leaving only a hollow where it once was. his left ear has a long split down the middle, nearly tearing it in two halves. his other eye is bright amber.
  • Intelligence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Charisma ●●○○○○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●●○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●○○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●●●○
    (+) dedicated, creative, passionate, sociable
    (/) extroverted, action-oriented, logical, romantic, righteous, casual
    (-) dogmatic, bitter, wild, domineering, headstrong, cutthroat, rash, insecure
    — act first, think later; graystorm is too caught up in the present to worry about the future.
    — insecure about his appearance after receiving his scars in the great battle.
    — one-track mind, graystorm hyper-focuses on one thing and pursues it until he succeeds or grows bored.
  • HOWLING WIND xx GRAY WOLF littermate to berryheart, jackdawflight, and raccoonstripe; younger brother to cobwebtail, hollow tree, lily pad, and little wolf | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes who
    ──── Dislikes who
    ──── Loathes who
  • strength ●●●●●●●●●●
    stamina ●●●●○○○○○○
    agility ●○○○○○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●○○○○○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●○○○○○○○○
    single; gay / / interested in none
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 60% ]
    — will start fights / will not flee / may show mercy
    excels at combat
    poor planning
    — sounds like: raucous, booming voice of which never seems to lose it's sarcastic spark / voice claim
    — smells of oak sap
    — speech is #CB6453
  • ► SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist

• IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
  • Alright, we're the pinheads. The hell you doing to my car? Indeed I will, roll em. I, Doctor Emmett Brown, am about to embark on an historic journey. What have I been thinking of, I almost forgot to bring some extra plutonium. How did I ever expect to get back, one pallet one trip I must be out of my mind. What is it Einy? Oh my god, they found me, I don't know how but they found me. Run for it, Marty. Uh, yeah. Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.

Over there, on my hope chest. I've never seen purple underwear before, Calvin. I think we need a rematch. Where were we. Working. That's George McFly?

She's just trying to keep you respectable. Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick, plutonium. Right, gimme a Pepsi free. Where the hell are they. Ahh.

Code:
    [box=75%][height=400px][justify][FONT=georgia][size=13px][color=#BBBDC1]text[/color][/FONT][/justify][/height][/box]

Last edited: