STORMYWING x ICICLEFANG ; cross-clan shpr litter

hehe applying just for the fun of it >:)
please ignore the lyric i couldn't find one i think would fit her so just let the old one stay there lol
icywing_kit.png

IF LOVE IS WHAT YOU NEED A SOLDIER I WILL BE.
[ they say before you start a war ] overview
✧ ICEKIT,RIMEKIT OR AZUREKIT / CISGENDER [ SHE/HER ]

— ↳ reason for the name will go here
✧ currently lives in riverclan / kit / born and raised in riverclan
✧ ages ??th each mouth / two months old / ages realisticly
✧ apprentice to no one / relationship with them will go here
✧ daughter to iciclefang & stormywing (unkowingly) / thinks she is a pureblooded riverclanner
— highly respects and admires her mother and wishes to be a lead warrior like them one day
✧ littermates; they will go here

[ you better know what you're fighting for ] relationships
✧ UNDISCOVERED HOMOSEXUAL HOMOROMANTICER / feelings for no one / too young to care

✧ future heartbreaker / not afried to chase after what she wants / likes to flirt and play around
✧ charming and playful partner / affectionate and protective / poly/mono ??
✧ single; currently not looking because of young age / closed for plotting
✧ friendships are picked carefully; will only befriend those she finds 'worthy' of her company
— friends; none
— ↳ respects; none
— hates; none
— ↳ distrusts; none

[ well baby you are all that i adore ] apperance
✧ MIX BREED / BIOLOGICAL FEMALE [ REF ]

— shorthaired chocolate tortie/torbie with high white
— mismatched eyes; one ice blue and one yellow eye
— icy and serious looking - may come out as unapprochable
— lean and sleek built; has a very captivating apperance
— smells like frosty mornings and lotus flowers
✧ PERMA INJURES: none at the moment

[ if love is what you need a soldier i will be ] personality
[ surface traits ] [ deeper traits ] [ negative traits ]
[ PRIDEFUL] [ DISCIPLINED ] [ CONFIDENT ] [ BOSSY ] [ NOBLE ] [ HEADSTRONG ] [ LOYAL ]
[ PROTECTIVE ] [ FEARLESS ] [ RESPONSIBLE ] [ CHARMING ] [ PLAYFUL ] [ AFFECTIONATE ] [ EMOTIONAL ]
✧ [ COLD ] [ UNFORGIVING ] [ VENGEFUL ] [ SELF-CENTERED ] [ VIOLENT ] [ SNIDE ] [ JUDGEMENTAL ]
— DISORDERS: none

[ i'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won ] confrontation
✧ bad fighter; has no battle experiences yet | will develop once becoming an apprentice
✧ bad hunter; literally dosent know how to hunt at all | will develop skills later on
✧ may start fights | will defend herself if attacked | will solely help her clanmates in need | will not show mercy
✧ mention goes here when attacking / none violent powerplay are allowed

Last edited:
Very late track with Mountainkit, Snowkit, or Tornadokit– lilac braided tabby (or torbie?) with moderate (low) white and Stormy's golden eyes. Will grow into the same athletic frame as their parents, with the sleek fur of a well-fed RiverClanner and Stormywing's thick tail. It ends up being pretty good for steering!

Personality will lean towards high-strung, seeming to be constantly tense even as a kit. They're intensely aware of the feelings of those around them and sometimes take them personally, but it also means that they are a very helpful creature. Peace-maker within their clanmates but eager to defend their borders. RiverClan isolationist, will likely grow up not trusting the other clans and making a point not to make friends with them. Sure would be interesting if they figured out they were a half-clan kit someday!

Unyielding once they've set their mind to something. Will bow to authority but hold a "grudge" of a sort even if it never changes their actions. (This child, now a senior warrior, grizzled and grey: Remember that one time Smokestar told me I wasn't allowed to leave camp because I was 'still recovering from heatstroke' and 'a liability'? Pff.)

I've been contemplating this too long and have caved. May not finish it but...child.

Last edited:
CLIFFKIT
( alt names: sheerkit, eelkit, tornadokit )
( futr. names: cliffdiver?, sheerheart, eeltongue, tornadoflight )

MAKING UP STORIES, KEEPIN' IT SECRET
TAKING YOUR WORD FOR TRUTH

RIVERCLAN | STORMWING x ICICLEFANG
HE/HIM | AMAB

A SHORTHAIRED RED TABBY TOM WITH HIGH WHITE AND BLUE EYES
masking chocolate tabby

from the moment he comes into the world, this boy is big and he is loud. he wants to have the attention on him, and by god will he have it. with a red tabby coat which is mostly white, he's bright enough to be a fire. the white ends at his muzzle and tail, with another dot of white on the tip of his tail. his fur is often messy, as short as it is, it's somehow always sticking out in some way, no matter how hard his mother tries to flatten it. his eyes are just as bright as his pelt, being a wide, icy blue.

from the moment he hits air, he's a big guy. whether that be in a chubby kit way, or in a muscular warrior way, he's big until the day he dies. while he's muscular, he's around the average height of a tom and not particularly tall, but he's certainly a force to be reckoned with. his attacks are heavy and his movements a bit slow and slack, but fighting will certainly be a point of strength, while hunting isn't quite his forte. his face is round and he's got those tomcat cheeks that you'll often see on feral cats, making him look much bigger and meaner than he actually is.

despite being a lumbering beast of a cat, he really isn't that big of a threat to those around him. he's a kind big guy, not the brightest, and tends to take after the parent that raised him quite a bit. he's very proud, and incredibly loyal, with a sharp-tongue. while he's not the best at coming up with things that are very clever, he's always got something to say about something, and he follows the warrior code through and through. however, unlike his mother, he's not callous or condescending, and he's more often the type to lift others up, if he's able.

he will certainly grow up to be someone that lets the kits crawl all over him, to live a good and full life — at least, that's how he thinks his life will end up. it's to be seen how he'll react once he discovers his halfclan blood.

use this to describe appearance in more depth. if you need help, you can follow my mental description map: pelt color -> eye color -> body shape -> facial features -> how they talk -> typical walking/running gait -> scent. make sure this is longer than your picture, otherwise it may mess up the tabs!

• the big dumb himbo that everyone needs in their life.
  • + POS TRAIT + POS TRAIT
    - NEG TRAIT - NEG TRAIT

STR
    ●●●●●●●○○○
    CON ●●●●●○○○○○
    DEX ●●●○○○○○○○
    INT ●●○○○○○○○○
    WIS ●●●○○○○○○○
    CHA ●●●●●○○○○○

— he likes to collect shells and gift them to people he likes.
    — his favourite color is "shell orange", which is a muted orange color.
    — you can usually hear him humming while he's working around camp.
    — he's an AWFUL hunter, and it's one of the things that he never quite gets the hang of while he's an apprentice.

• PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)PLOT TITLE:[/COLOR] Insert fun plot here

PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

Last edited:
First off, thank you to EVERYONE who tracked or applied to this litter! <3 we were spoiled with so many good concepts and ideas. You guys all had amazing applications and you did NOT make it easy for us to choose!

That being said, we've decided the Stormcicle kits will be:
@Noor ♡ with Pinekit!
and... Ravensong felt three kits, didn't he?...
@foxlore with Crabkit!

Congrats you two! We'll be making a groupchat for the family soon <3

Thanks again to everyone who gave this litter any interest! It means the world to us!