TEEN IDOL ( APPLEPAW ) ༊

• B4eJFa4.png

APPLEKIT APPLEPAW ; elegance and hardiness
    A young cat you would describe as " bossy, " Applepaw is quick to take charge of any situation she sees herself as the probable head of. Naturally talented, and for the most part, a rule - follower. She thinks herself better than the majority of her peers. Not ignorant enough to think herself above a warrior, but seeks to gain that status as quickly as possible. Intensely self - motivated to be the best in a mixture of blind, childish desire, and wanting to fix what has been broken. Intensely closed off to close emotional connection and outwardly cold to most.
    cisgender female; she / her ; bisexual
    apprentice of shadowclan, begrudgingly loyal
    created 5.17.2023 at 2 moons / ages every 17th
    b0rOCnt.png
    x3jk7JJ.png
    penned by Floppie; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • B4eJFa4.png

LONGHAIRED PALE TORTIE SHE - CAT WITH A WHITE PAWS, CHEST, AND BELLY. ORANGE - BLUE HETEROCHROMIA / TOYHOUSE
    Applepaw sports the typical build of a ShadowClanner, tall and broad. If not for her carefully maintained complexion, she would risk the look of brute. Her coat is thick... blah blah blah i cant be bothered rn
    ⤷ genetically LH blue torbie with low white.
  • B4eJFa4.png

positive: determined, loyal neutral: bold, perfectionist negative: vindictive, self - conscious
    Applekit appears endlessly more put together than she truly is. From a young age, she will soak up the words of both of her parents to the best of her ability – though, this spells disaster with her very limited understanding as a child. She will adopt their likes and dislikes without much question, and when more properly tuned into the more analytic tendencies of them both, will begin to agonize over her own outward appearance.

She will become the clan's biggest enforcer of "right" and "wrong" behavior – the one she judges most, of course, unconsciously being herself. This will lead to her ostracizing other kits / apprentices for behavior deemed unfit or improper, the standards of which can flip on a whim according to what she's recently overheard, or what she remembers to value in that moment. Her own judgement of herself is kept under tight lock and key, both from others and from herself. This will manifest into insufferable haughtiness and unconscious needs to compensate by assuming positions of power. She will attempt to put herself "in charge" of things like kit games and group activities, then later strain to climb the ranks of a self-imposed apprentice hierarchy.

Any perceived threats to her "power" will result in thinly - veiled fury from her, and consequences including, but not limited to the spreading of nasty rumors and cruel "jokes". As she ages, possibly depending on the teachings of her parents, she may (or may not) learn to veil this frustration behind carefully crafted schemes and manipulation, but its something she's unlikely to succeed at quite so carefully, and more likely than not, is bound to cause her eventual downfall. Whether she improves or only worsens in young-adulthood will be up to ic development.

appearance is very particularly maintained, regardless of her mood. walks with strong, confident strides at all times.
  • B4eJFa4.png

SINGLE ; BISEXUAL ; INTERESTED IN COMFREYPAW NONE ; OPEN TO ROMANCE.
    Largely emotionally unavailable when it comes to both friendships and romance.
    SOUNDS LIKE: A resonant, low pitched feminine drawl. similar to Heather Chandler from Heathers.
    SMELLS LIKE: Swamp flowers & damp reeds
    speech is #B48B7B

SMOGMAW xx HALFSHADE eldest sister to Swanpaw, Ashenpaw, & Garlicpaw (Halfpaw, Thornpaw, & Laurelpaw | mentoring none, mentored by Granitepelt Chilledstar
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: Comfreypaw
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: Maggotpaw
  • B4eJFa4.png

HOLLYWOOD by marina I asked her 'Why would you wanna be a Hollywood wife?' "Because I don't wanna end up living in a dive on Vine" / you do anything for a dime / you're looking for the golden lie / I'm obsessed with the mess that's america / american queen is the american dream

OH NO! by marina Don't do love, don't do friends. I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship. I'll never soften my grip / I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy / One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart . Maybe it is all a test 'Cause, I feel like I'm the worst So I always act like I'm the best.

TEEN IDLE by marina I wanna stay inside all day. I want the world to go away. I want blood, guts, and chocolate cake. I wanna be a real fake / I wish I wasn't such a narcissist. I wish I didn't really kiss The mirror when I'm on my own. Oh God, I'm gonna die alone / Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence. The ugliness of being a fool. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?

CANDLE QUEEN by ghost Stoking the flames that burn higher and higher. Royalty with a crown of fire. Setting ablaze an extravagant scene. The one and only candle queen / The fighting has begun And she'd do anything to get ahead Like using people as ladder rungs And sweeping eggshells under the bed / She just can't help but be this way. She lost her true self long ago. Now all her friends have been pushed away. Because a caricature is all they know
  • B4eJFa4.png

○○○○○ HUNTING: Novice. Applepaw has gotten a grip on hunting, at the very least. She still lacks consistancey, but she can catch slower prey.
    ○○○○○○○ NIGHT HUNTING: Clueless. Applepaw has minimal experience in this category.

○○○○○ TRACKING: Novice. Applepaw is able to effectively differentiate the scents of different cats.
    ○○○○○○○○ COMBAT: Near - clueless. Applepaw has received minimal training in this category. .
  • B4eJFa4.png

Code:
    [box=60%][justify][color=#c4c4c4]TEXT TEXT TEXT. [color=#B48B7B][b]" SPEECH. "[/b][/color]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]
    [tabs][tab=one track mind, one track heart ]
    [/tab]
    [tab=( if i fail i'll fall apart )][quote][fright]SHE / HER[/fright][color=#ECC194][b]APPLEJAW.[/b][/color]
    [color=#ECC194]༊[/color] FORMERLY APPRENTICED TO [s]GRANITEPELT[/s] CHILLEDSTAR OF SHADOWCLAN.
    [color=#ECC194]༊[/color] ELDEST SISTER TO SWANSONG, ASHENFALL, AND GARLICHEART ( halfpaw, thornpaw, laurelpaw )
    [color=#ECC194]༊[/color] currently 12 moons old as of 4.15.24. ages every 17th.[/quote]
    [u]ic opinions![/u] she's mean <3[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited by a moderator: