shop The Art Corner - Angel's Artshop (CLOSED)

Angelkisses

O DEATH. BECOME MY BLADE, ONCE MORE.
Jun 26, 2022
dbwsxub-171a350a-13a6-48b7-bebd-9c908b56fca4.png

ANGELKISSES | 21 YRS | HE/THEY
Trans, Broke, and Suffering <3

dbk9kim-b4ed9a98-82a4-4c35-a59f-dd1cc7f512df.png
dbk9kj5-7a9db267-c7e1-4019-8bd0-a41a32dd4a2f.png
Hello! I'm Angel and I am, unfortunately, an adult who needs to pay for things, such as... cat stuff and bills lol BUT! I do art, thankfully! All my Commissions have examples along with sketches for approval and all kinds of other things. Just uh, yeah lmk lol
PRICES:
✦ Headshot - $15*
✦ Fullbody - $30*
✦ Reference Sheet** - $40 (Includes 2-3 headshots/busts, a fullbody plus optional detailing for scars on body/eyes/paws/teeth/etc)
✦ Fake Screencap*** - $50 (includes simple background, shading, and single character)
✦ Custom Design**** - $55 (Includes simple ref, custom moodboard, and transparent fullbody)
* In relation to first headshot example's style, assume the price may be close to double due to the fact it takes me awhile to do each individual tuft of fur. Price will range depending on complexity of design and the time it will take me
** Additional headshots +$5; additional fullbodies/clothing/accessories +$12; custom moodboard +$10
*** complex design +$5; complex background +$10
**** reduced to $45 if moodboard is provided

Follow me on other platforms!

dcq4hah-13e8d685-d96d-4373-9330-f677b3bba2a9.png

dcndocx-8001666d-ee08-49d5-a17a-838046e0b9b8.gif
EXAMPLES:
tiny_aesthetic_piece_1.png

pfp.png
lionpaw_gaffy_birfday.png

CHAMMER_ART.png
Ravensong.png

tiny_ref.png
artfight_1.png

silkweb.png
condor.png

sunpaw_ref.png

Hawkfrost_design.png

SLOTS:
taken on Discord
taken by caser | shaded headshot | not started
taken by noor | shaded headshot | not started
taken by saeyoung | headshot | not started

dbkx6qi-1946cedd-a09d-427d-8b92-fbce4efc444f.gif

Last edited:
QUESTION!! sorry if this is listed and i cannot find it aughhh but how much would a headshot as detailed as the first example given be? I'm assuming it wouldn't still be $15, but lemme know!
No problem! Something like that took me a few days so i'd say closer to like... uh i'd say maybe 30? cause basically in the time to do that i could do two of my more usual style. I'll probably edit it in somewhere but ye!

Reactions: AVA
Sounds good, i think im interested! After this we can move the convo to discord (ava.#8300) but I'd love a headshot for $30.

This character please! You're decently familiar with Sootstar right? If so im very comfortable giving you creative freedom on posing/lighting/and background (preferably something that makes sense for a windclanner or her vibes though). IF youre not comfortable with that lemme know and I am for sure willing to brainstorm something more concrete!! Let me know if this sounds okay :)

SCREAMING BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY~

Character name - Cindershade
Want - The shaded headshot with simple BG for $30 !
Reference(s) - Pic 1 , Pic 2
Pose - She's usually very stoic and quiet. The expression in the first Headshot would fit her well!
Background - I'll give you artistic freedom on this! Whatever you think would fit!
My discord is CaserDilla#2758
I have CashApp, PayPal, and Venmo! Whatever is easier I can do.

SCREAMING BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY~

Character name - Cindershade
Want - The shaded headshot with simple BG for $30 !
Reference(s) - Pic 1 , Pic 2
Pose - She's usually very stoic and quiet. The expression in the first Headshot would fit her well!
Background - I'll give you artistic freedom on this! Whatever you think would fit!
My discord is CaserDilla#2758
I have CashApp, PayPal, and Venmo! Whatever is easier I can do.
sounds good! these take me awhile so i may end up messaging you a good bit to ensure details are right and whatnot, hope you don't mind! i'll message ya soon <3