the witch of abandonment / flickerfire

FLICKER ; FLICKERFIRE — ✦
  • GENERALyou know one of us is going down, so i say we do this anyway
    Flickerfire + Flicker
    flicker for the flecks of light in her dark fur; fire for her hotheaded personality​
    female, she/her
    ↪ lesbian - crushing on Emberstar
    22 moons, ages every 1st
    ShadowClan lead warrior
    Clan founder
  • APPEARANCEdown in the darkness, become the light - meet in the hunting grounds
    lean dark tortoiseshell she-cat with flaming orange eyes
    ↪ flicker is built lean, with a low body fat percentage even at her healthiest and most well-fed. she is of average height and length and well-muscled from combat training. flicker has an almost entirely black pelt. flecks of ginger disrupt the darkness on only the left half of her face and chest. her eyes are large, almond-shaped, and are easily her most distinguishable feature. flicker's gaze burns a draconic orange-red.​
    smells like fresh-kill and stagnant water
    voice claim is Kyoko Sakura
    no physical illnesses; no notable scarring
    ↪ link to toyhouse!​
    [/url]
  • PERSONALITYdown in the shadows, become the night - meet in the hunting grounds
    POSITIVE TRAITS: social; brave; determined
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: headstrong; bold; confident
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: hotheaded; instigator; reckless
    ↪ flicker gives off the vibe that she doesn't care about anything in the world except fighting kittypets and eating food. she has a swing to her step, exuding confidence with every movement. one wrong word--whether it's an insult or a threat--and she might fly at you with claws unsheathed. her tongue is almost as sharp, though she would always rather physically fight someone than verbally. flicker is not afraid of getting hurt, and backing down or running from a fight bruises her ego severely. she's more likely to take a hell of a beating than tuck her tail, regardless of how stupid it is. flicker also puts on a selfish facade, indicating she'd like to keep all the food to herself and cares only about keeping herself going. she does care for her Clanmates, and is especially fond of moth, who has been an older sister figure to her and tries to keep her out of trouble, but she has a hard time admitting her affection for anyone. flicker despises optimists and will not hesitate to put them in their place. she thinks her worldview is the only one and she'll share her opinions with anyone who asks... or doesn't.​
    suffers from no mental illnesses
    ↪ list MBTI type here...
    ↪ or hogwarts houses. or pokemon types, whatever you're into​
  • RELATIONSHIPSi have been sleeping for seven moons, and now i'm awake
    Leaf x UNKNOWN
    ↪ littermate to Fern
    mates with no one, crushing on Emberstar (in denial)
    ↪ any offspring???​
    mentored by Moth
    ↪ currently mentoring Siltpaw
    ↪ mentored Dawnfire, Hailpaw
    FRIENDS: Emberstar, Chilledgaze, Moth
    DISLIKES: Rain, cats outside of her Clan, kittypets
    HATES: Tugger, Fritter, Onceler
    ]
  • INTERACTIONi have a hunger deep within my i cannot shake
    fierce, will fight dirty, reckless and does not guard herself well; medium-high difficulty level
    will start fights; will not end fights; will not flee
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★★★☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★★★☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★★★★☆​
    will offer her opinion to anyone who asks - or doesn't; crude, direct, brash
    will talk to anyone but whether she's friendly or not entirely depends on the situation or the other character.
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★★☆☆​

Last edited by a moderator:

• Pre-Clans
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name
    Thread Name

──── brief description.
    ──── brief description.
  • Flicker by Riddletwist
    riddlecommoutline.png

Flicker by Ghostfilter
    flicker_toon.png

Flicker and Ember by Lokisaurus
    scene18.png

Flickerfire and Emberstar at the border by NilkaArts
    203._Comission.png

• Code:
    [BOX=60%][JUSTIFY][FONT=ARIAL]( [outline=black][COLOR=#da5653]: ̗̀➛[/COLOR][/outline] ) Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur." Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/FONT][/JUSTIFY]
    [SIZE=3]( [outline=black][COLOR=#da5653][FONT=GEORGIA][B]WELL I WON'T EVER CHANGE MY WAYS ; [ABBR=ShadowClan lead warrior, 22 moons, she/her, penned by Marquette]AND I CAN'T BE STRONG[/ABBR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/outline] )[/SIZE][/BOX]

Last edited by a moderator: