this is giving me flashbacks

S

silent

hi everyone, just wanted to go ahead & post an introduction in hopes of making some new friends !! :^) i haven't roleplayed on an official site in a while so i might be a little rusty, but i'm really looking forward to writing with you all and getting back into this ol' hobby of mine this summer. i'm barely getting the hang of this site and how to improve my aesethics aaaaaaaa but i do have some very rough character ideas written down, so hopefully i won't be lurking for too long. i really love to create these big intricate plots so if anyone ever wants to do that or even just info dump about characters please dm me i absolutely live for that kind of stuff<33 i am also super into astrology so if you ever want to figure out what placements fit your character you know where to find me.

Reactions: luvcrow and Floppie
hi silent!!! we're happy to have you here regardless of skill level or any of that stuff, we are all so damn rusty tbh </3 im excited to start seeing you and your characters around!! long term plots have me like,,, yum,, if we ever get the chance pls... grips you like a toy

IF WE'RE EVER IN THE SAME GROUP FLOPPIE HIT ME UP FOR THEM PLOTS !!

& MUAH KISSES U SKULL

• Love
Reactions: Floppie