pafp those aren't meant to bend // unwelcome guest

CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED?

swallowpaw 04 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan apprentice

72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png
It's late by the time the apprentices settle down for the night - shuffling off to their respective nests. Swallowpaw is hardly any different, paws kneading the squishy-soft pile of fresh moss and ferns. Its a relief, really, to have their own nest - now is singepaw pisses someone off, well, they won't be collateral damage in the ensuing pranks. The mouthful of bugs Yellowpaw had placed in their nest is an unpleasant memory, if only because their sleep had been disrupted in the process. But never say the experience wasn't useful.

As they look around the apprentices den, blue eyes linger a bit to long on one nest in particular. Snowpaws. Tail tip twitches and they look away, humming absentmindedly, but attention never truly strays. They want to be there to see it, to witness it - when Snowpaw finds the 'gift' they've left squirming around in her nest. After all, they're training buddies now that they share the same mentor - surely, they'll be the best of friends, right? Swallowpaw hopes Snowpaw likes it.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

T E L L - M E - N O T H I N G - L A S T S ( - L I K E - I - D O N ' T - K N O W ?- )

@Snowpaw.

[ ༻❄༺ ] To say the least, Snowpaw wasn't happy at the idea of sharing. She never was a fan of it and sure, consider it selfish of her for not wanting to share something they thought was their's. Snowpaw always got angry when someone attempted to claim Thornpaw or Basilpaw as their best friend, and now this? She had been happy with just being Scorchedmoon's sole apprentice and then of course Swallowpaw had to go and ruin it by becoming a paw.

At least, Swallowpaw could not leave the camp and Snowpaw had already made her demands to keep the two seperate in training so there was that, and she could only hope Scorchedmoon would accept the demands of his first apprentice.

Tiredly Snowpaw made her way to their own nest only to figuratively raise an eyebrow at why Swallowpaw was just standing there and looking around acting all innocent until they looked at their nest and saw something squirming about. Of course, she wouldn't of cared if it wasn't for the factor that her own nest was close to Thornpaw's, and so Snowpaw was swift to action. Scooping up the centipede in her paw before aiming to chuck it at the back of Swallowpaw's head before making herself comfortable in her own nest.

Her head tucked in her paws as she closed her eyes, looking as if she had no idea what had happened or even been the one to throw the centipede at the younger apprentice's head. She can only hope to hear Swallowpaw's scream and waking up the rest of the apprentices in the den.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 6 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED?

swallowpaw 04 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan apprentice

72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png
There is no yelp, no shout, no scream. Snowpaw takes in the sight with an enviable amount of disdain and composure - flicking it right into the back of swallowpaws head. Theres not even time to dodge it, even though Swall was peeking from the corner of their eyes when it happened. They feel it smack soundly against their neck with a quiet thud - but they don't really react for a moment. They'd put up with touching it long enough to bring it into the den in the first place - they're not about to let it freak them out now. Instead, sharp grin crosses their pointed features, blue eyes glittering with mischief. " Aw, thanks snowpaw! I didn't think you liked me now that we're sharing a mentor, but how kind of you to give me a gift. Pro'lly shouldn't have hit me with it - could've just handed it too me mousebrain, " they taunt, loudly. If snowpaw doesn't want to make a scene, well they certainly will " Hey look what Snowpaw threw at me! Isn't it cool? " and disgusting they add silently, icked out even as they smack it towards their nearest denmate with a too-sharp smile.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

T E L L - M E - N O T H I N G - L A S T S ( - L I K E - I - D O N ' T - K N O W ?- )

[ ༻❄༺ ] If any of the other apprentices who were there before the newcomers have arrived had any idea or knew how Snowpaw was like, they would know that the she-cat wasn't someone who simply would just pull a nasty prank or do something to be mean unless someone warranted it by pulling the punches first. So how Swallowpaw not only attempting to make a scene but attempted to shift the blame onto Snowpaw made her roll her eyes and lift her head.

"Grow up Swallowpaw. Especially since I was only returning what you dropped. Honestly embarrassing that you think making a scene would do you any favors. Everyone is trying to sleep" she stated simply, rolling her eyes a bit. Snowpaw wasn't one to indulge in pettiness nor was the kind to just "gift" things to any cat. "Now go to sleep, you start training with Scorchedmoon tomorrow. I'll be with Birdpaw and her mentor outside" she stated, making it clear the two would not be training together as Swallowpaw had suspected.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 6 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Huddled into a nest close to his siblings, Sneezepaw finds himself restless yet again at the sound of bickering. Why did Swallowpaw and Singepaw seem to find problems everywhere they went? Though his love for his siblings was unconditional, even his long-lasting patience had its limits.

Sneezepaw ignores the banter at first, though his ears remain perked on alert just in case things turn south. He could ignore it just enough to hopefully drift to sleep - until some bug is shoved into his face. He lifts his head and trains his yellow eyes on whatever Swallowpaw is showing him, just for a moment, until his fur promptly rises and he shuffles back on his feet. His heart skips a beat at the sight of the centipede, and he can't suppress a soft hiss at the sight. "Ew! Swallowpaw, get that away from me!" he exclaims, raising a paw in warning. He would bat it away if he had to.

He's not mad at his brother, though, and settles down eventually. Just in time to hear Snowpaw rambling on again. As he nestles back into his bedding, he casts an uncertain gaze towards the white apprentice. "Are you a bully?" blurts from the chocolate tabby's mouth. Sneezepaw's eyes narrow before his chin is once again on his paws. "I don't like bullies."

• SNEEZEPAW he/him, apprentice of shadowclan, 4 moons.
    a long-furred chocolate tabby with low white and yellow eyes.
    brother to SINGEPAW and SWALLOWPAW // mentored by SHARPSHADOW
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by ixora@.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.