THUNDERCLAN 2024 SPRING MASS ADOPTS

Adopt #: # 2
Name: Furykit
Relations: Younger sibling to Lovepaw, Joypaw and Gigglepaw
Appearance: A short, scrawny black tabby with low white and blue eyes
Personality: Furykit is a rather- shy and sensitive cat. He cries very easily and never seems to know how to stand up for himself ever. He can be the sweetest and stretch himself thin for anyone, but he never seems to ask for anything in return. Furykit is cowardly and hates fighting, he would rather stay in camp to protect it than anything else. He is a hider and finds every hole he could fit himself into to just not be an. He doesn’t like to be perceived at all by anyone. He is a skillful hunter though in the future and hopefully will grow from the frightened doe shell he keeps up.
Backstory: Furykits’ backstory i dont have anything really planned other than he has more or less hidden behind his siblings this whole time, now he’s almost an apprentice and needs to figure it out before it’s too late!
Other: beeep

Adopt #: # 2
Name: Furykit
Relations: Younger sibling to Lovepaw, Joypaw and Gigglepaw
Appearance: A short, scrawny black tabby with low white and blue eyes
Personality: Furykit is a rather- shy and sensitive cat. He cries very easily and never seems to know how to stand up for himself ever. He can be the sweetest and stretch himself thin for anyone, but he never seems to ask for anything in return. Furykit is cowardly and hates fighting, he would rather stay in camp to protect it than anything else. He is a hider and finds every hole he could fit himself into to just not be an. He doesn’t like to be perceived at all by anyone. He is a skillful hunter though in the future and hopefully will grow from the frightened doe shell he keeps up.
Backstory: Furykits’ backstory i dont have anything really planned other than he has more or less hidden behind his siblings this whole time, now he’s almost an apprentice and needs to figure it out before it’s too late!
Other: beeep
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: wolfie
Adopt #: 6
Name: Laurelkit
Relations: NPC x NPC | sibling to Goldenkit
Appearance: a red tabby with a single white paw and tail-tip and blue eyes
Personality: friendly, hard working, reckless, people-pleasing, gullible
Backstory: Born to a former kittypet and a queen from the Pine Colony, Laurelkit has been raised with the average Clan upbringing. Though she and her littermate are unaware to their fathers former kittypet life, as he has raised them to look down upon and despise any hint of this lifestyle or cats with lineage to deter them from leaving the Clan.
Other: Goldenkit will not be participating in this plot, only Laurelkit!

Name: Mintpaw
Relations: NPC x NPC
Appearance: SH black tabby with low white. Mintpaw has big ears and a small cowlick on his head, with white patches that cover his legs and part of his face. REF (feathers will be taken off + slight redesign incoming)
Personality: Observing, Introverted, Loyal (if he respects you). Mintpaw does not know how to interact with others and comes off as very awkward at times. He also seems to have an interest in death and the afterlife. He internally kinda worships anyone he respects and this respect can be broken if he disagrees with you.
Backstory: His parents were typical ThunderClan warriors, though his mother seemed paranoid of losing her only child, keeping him close. This caused Mintpaw to be sheltered as a kit, until his apprenticeship. She still often bothers him, but he's now in the hands of his mentor. It's unsure where his interest in death came from, though...
Other: im so sorry for another apprentice blitz. im so sorry this had to be him.
- also mintpaw can and will kill, but its getting to that point that im so terribly lost on :D
- literally just dislikes everyone. likely came from his mother being paranoid and distrusting. she probably threw a fit when he was apprenticed but eh

Name: Laurelkit
Relations: NPC x NPC | sibling to Goldenkit
Appearance: a red tabby with a single white paw and tail-tip and blue eyes
Personality: friendly, hard working, reckless, people-pleasing, gullible
Backstory: Born to a former kittypet and a queen from the Pine Colony, Laurelkit has been raised with the average Clan upbringing. Though she and her littermate are unaware to their fathers former kittypet life, as he has raised them to look down upon and despise any hint of this lifestyle or cats with lineage to deter them from leaving the Clan.
Other: Goldenkit will not be participating in this plot, only Laurelkit!

Name: Mintpaw
Relations: NPC x NPC
Appearance: SH black tabby with low white. Mintpaw has big ears and a small cowlick on his head, with white patches that cover his legs and part of his face. REF (feathers will be taken off + slight redesign incoming)
Personality: Observing, Introverted, Loyal (if he respects you). Mintpaw does not know how to interact with others and comes off as very awkward at times. He also seems to have an interest in death and the afterlife. He internally kinda worships anyone he respects and this respect can be broken if he disagrees with you.
Backstory: His parents were typical ThunderClan warriors, though his mother seemed paranoid of losing her only child, keeping him close. This caused Mintpaw to be sheltered as a kit, until his apprenticeship. She still often bothers him, but he's now in the hands of his mentor. It's unsure where his interest in death came from, though...
Other: im so sorry for another apprentice blitz. im so sorry this had to be him.
- also mintpaw can and will kill, but its getting to that point that im so terribly lost on :D
- literally just dislikes everyone. likely came from his mother being paranoid and distrusting. she probably threw a fit when he was apprenticed but eh
Accepted!

Adopt #: 5
Name: butterflyskip
Relations: NPC x NPC. NPC siblings
Gender: still making a final decision but for now AMAB he/she
Appearance: LH cream cameo/ginger tabby chimera with green eyes
Personality: a dreamer that wears their heart on their sleeve & is a sucker for the idea of true love. friendly and playful, but knows to be serious when the situation calls for it.
Backstory: a former kittypet that joined under emberstar after their twolegs disappeared one day. although they didn't really set out to be a clan cat, they ended up becoming a respectable warrior. despite the fact that they don't know what happened to their twolegs, they have no qualms with them or with their previous life and are open about their origins.
Other: <3

Name: butterflyskip
Relations: NPC x NPC. NPC siblings
Gender: still making a final decision but for now AMAB he/she
Appearance: LH cream cameo/ginger tabby chimera with green eyes
Personality: a dreamer that wears their heart on their sleeve & is a sucker for the idea of true love. friendly and playful, but knows to be serious when the situation calls for it.
Backstory: a former kittypet that joined under emberstar after their twolegs disappeared one day. although they didn't really set out to be a clan cat, they ended up becoming a respectable warrior. despite the fact that they don't know what happened to their twolegs, they have no qualms with them or with their previous life and are open about their origins.
Other: <3
Accepted!

Adopt #: 6.

Name: tawnypaw.

Relations: npc x npc.

Appearance: an average-sized and lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with medium-length fur that is often ruffled, especially around her neck. she has burning amber eyes and a fluffy tail.

Personality: cunning as a fox and quick as a serpent, this former loner is adept at providing for herself but is easily impressionable by those who are older, wiser, and offering protection as well as compassion. a cold and hardened warrior is how she would like to be portrayed when she grows older. in reality, however, her young soul craves attention and praise as much as the next little sprite. she's an attentive learner and relies on the senses and instincts that keep her alive. she's a survivalist and a bit of a follower, contradicting her finding comfort in being alone. she's an ambivert with those who she can trust. on the contrary, she will not seek socialization with those she doesn't already know.

Backstory: born to two thunderclan npc's, tawnykit had started out as any other would in a loving family. doted on, she was a father's girl and would often beg to be taught everything he knew. her mother was who she went to whenever she had a stumble and twisted her paw, had a knot in her fur, or woke up from a nightmare in the night. when the rogues attacked the clan, her parents had fled the the clan in order to ensure their best odds at survival. however, they left their daughter behind as to not risk the chances of slowing down. to the now tawnypaw, her parents had perished in her eyes. it was easier than the thought of being abandoned. due to this, she sees any rogue, loner, or kitty pet as being soft and weak with their heads too high in the clouds to live a substantial life.

Other: hello! i am new to tabby tales but i have experience in the instagram roleplay community! i have yet to think of a new alias but if i am accepted with this character, feel free to call me tawny! i go by she/her pronouns but they/them is also fine.

Adopt #: 6.

Name: tawnypaw.

Relations: npc x npc.

Appearance: an average-sized and lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with medium-length fur that is often ruffled, especially around her neck. she has burning amber eyes and a fluffy tail.

Personality: cunning as a fox and quick as a serpent, this former loner is adept at providing for herself but is easily impressionable by those who are older, wiser, and offering protection as well as compassion. a cold and hardened warrior is how she would like to be portrayed when she grows older. in reality, however, her young soul craves attention and praise as much as the next little sprite. she's an attentive learner and relies on the senses and instincts that keep her alive. she's a survivalist and a bit of a follower, contradicting her finding comfort in being alone. she's an ambivert with those who she can trust. on the contrary, she will not seek socialization with those she doesn't already know.

Backstory: born to two thunderclan npc's, tawnykit had started out as any other would in a loving family. doted on, she was a father's girl and would often beg to be taught everything he knew. her mother was who she went to whenever she had a stumble and twisted her paw, had a knot in her fur, or woke up from a nightmare in the night. when the rogues attacked the clan, her parents had fled the the clan in order to ensure their best odds at survival. however, they left their daughter behind as to not risk the chances of slowing down. to the now tawnypaw, her parents had perished in her eyes. it was easier than the thought of being abandoned. due to this, she sees any rogue, loner, or kitty pet as being soft and weak with their heads too high in the clouds to live a substantial life.

Other: hello! i am new to tabby tales but i have experience in the instagram roleplay community! i have yet to think of a new alias but if i am accepted with this character, feel free to call me tawny! i go by she/her pronouns but they/them is also fine.
Accepted! Welcome to Tabby Tales and to ThunderClan!!

(As a small note to respond to your note, just be sure to make your main account your username and to only rp on a subaccount with your character’s name! You can find subaccounts on the top right of your screen - the icon that looks like a chain link. Just create a user and password and it’s linked for rp! You can also join the ThunderClan discord here!)

Accepted! Welcome to Tabby Tales and to ThunderClan!!

(As a small note to respond to your note, just be sure to make your main account your username and to only rp on a subaccount with your character’s name! You can find subaccounts on the top right of your screen - the icon that looks like a chain link. Just create a user and password and it’s linked for rp! You can also join the ThunderClan discord here!)
thank you so much for accepting me as well as the advice!! i will work on sprucing my account up later today for sure <3

Reactions: Blitz Krieg
Name: rookpaw
Relations: npc x npc, three npc siblings

Appearance: a lanky and frail jet-black tom with a white chest marking, chin and tail tip. his back and tail have an unusual white brindled pattern that resembles a fever coat.

Personality: rookpaw has yet to grow into himself, even though he's nine moons old already, he's a lot slower to learn things than his peers and has difficulties connecting with the cats around him. despite this, rookpaw isn't easily pushed around and has a sharp tongue that he isn't afraid to use, which unfortunately gets him into quite a bit of trouble every now and then. since he often finds himself spending most of his time on his own, he has a tendency to practically slip away from reality and get lost in his own mind, sometimes so much so that he ends up actually getting lost in reality as well by aimlessly wandering about. the black-furred apprentice also has a knack for throwing himself into reckless situations, without any thought to it. he may be a terrible hunter and a sloppy fighter at best, but it absolutely will not discourage rookpaw from attempting to pounce on a nearby mouse, that still manages to slip away, because he forgot to bite down or jumping into a battle he was not prepared for nor invited to. deep down rookpaw craves to be accepted and validated by his clan-mates and his recklessness is almost his attempt at proving himself to them.

Backstory: rookpaw is a clanborn tom, whose mother shortly passed away after giving birth to him and his littermate. his father was unable to get over his mother's death and slowly convinced himself that clan-life was too dangerous for his family. however rookpaw was the runt of the litter and was quite weakly at the time, his father, thinking he wouldn't survive the journey or even in general, left the clan with rookpaw's littermates in the middle of the night. while aware of the full story, he still has a lot of mixed feelings about what happened. rookpaw is unsure of the whereabouts of his father and sibling and could be made to believe they left the clans to become kittypets.

Other: i can also imagine rookpaw getting his warrior name a little later than peers his age due to his difficulties with warrior apprentice training! also i just wanna quickly add that i am completely new to tabby tales and have decided to join a day or two after stalking a lot.. i'm not quite sure whether i'm doing all of this correctly, so i just want to apologize if i've done anything wrong, i come from wcrp on instagram so all of this is quite unfamiliar to me!

Name: rookpaw
Relations: npc x npc, three npc siblings

Appearance: a lanky and frail jet-black tom with a white chest marking, chin and tail tip. his back and tail have an unusual white brindled pattern that resembles a fever coat.

Personality: rookpaw has yet to grow into himself, even though he's nine moons old already, he's a lot slower to learn things than his peers and has difficulties connecting with the cats around him. despite this, rookpaw isn't easily pushed around and has a sharp tongue that he isn't afraid to use, which unfortunately gets him into quite a bit of trouble every now and then. since he often finds himself spending most of his time on his own, he has a tendency to practically slip away from reality and get lost in his own mind, sometimes so much so that he ends up actually getting lost in reality as well by aimlessly wandering about. the black-furred apprentice also has a knack for throwing himself into reckless situations, without any thought to it. he may be a terrible hunter and a sloppy fighter at best, but it absolutely will not discourage rookpaw from attempting to pounce on a nearby mouse, that still manages to slip away, because he forgot to bite down or jumping into a battle he was not prepared for nor invited to. deep down rookpaw craves to be accepted and validated by his clan-mates and his recklessness is almost his attempt at proving himself to them.

Backstory: rookpaw is a clanborn tom, whose mother shortly passed away after giving birth to him and his littermate. his father was unable to get over his mother's death and slowly convinced himself that clan-life was too dangerous for his family. however rookpaw was the runt of the litter and was quite weakly at the time, his father, thinking he wouldn't survive the journey or even in general, left the clan with rookpaw's littermates in the middle of the night. while aware of the full story, he still has a lot of mixed feelings about what happened. rookpaw is unsure of the whereabouts of his father and sibling and could be made to believe they left the clans to become kittypets.

Other: i can also imagine rookpaw getting his warrior name a little later than peers his age due to his difficulties with warrior apprentice training! also i just wanna quickly add that i am completely new to tabby tales and have decided to join a day or two after stalking a lot.. i'm not quite sure whether i'm doing all of this correctly, so i just want to apologize if i've done anything wrong, i come from wcrp on instagram so all of this is quite unfamiliar to me!
Rookpaw is accepted!! And no worries at all, you did everything right! If you have any questions let me know :)

• Love
Reactions: arturia
Name: Brighteyes (originally called 'Emmy' by his twolegs, which was short for Emerald)
Relations: None
Appearance: Brighteyes is a bit on the shorter side, with lean muscle blended into an otherwise slender frame. He's clearly built more for speed and agility than brute force, and has proven to be quite the climber thanks to his time in twolegplace avoiding dogs in the junkyard. Short and sleek, his coat is dominantly a darker grey, interrupted along his lower body and face by white. He's most notably known for his beautiful green eyes, freckles, and the off heart-shaped spot on his shoulder.
Backstory: Brighteyes was once a kittypet who lived a fairly normal life- that is, until his twolegs child grew bored with him and he was dropped off at a junkyard to start fending for himself. Still young and inexperienced, he hoped that if he stayed put his humans would come back for him- but the junkyard was dangerous, filled with stray dogs and other rogue cats, and after seeing his friend lose her life at the fangs of the canines, he ran and didn't look back. That's when he stumbled across Thunderclan. Only 9 months old, they took him in and he's been there ever since.
Other: He would have joined *just* before the change in leadership, and would have been seen as a bit of a lost cause due to his shy and clumsy nature. Most cats would likely have expected him to fail at becoming a warrior, and he probably had a few bullys. However, after working hard and showing amazing determination, he eventually passed his training and was given the name Brighteyes (Bright, for his unwavering determination and positivity, and Eyes for his keen attention to detail when it came to learning)

Name: Brighteyes (originally called 'Emmy' by his twolegs, which was short for Emerald)
Relations: None
Appearance: Brighteyes is a bit on the shorter side, with lean muscle blended into an otherwise slender frame. He's clearly built more for speed and agility than brute force, and has proven to be quite the climber thanks to his time in twolegplace avoiding dogs in the junkyard. Short and sleek, his coat is dominantly a darker grey, interrupted along his lower body and face by white. He's most notably known for his beautiful green eyes, freckles, and the off heart-shaped spot on his shoulder.
Backstory: Brighteyes was once a kittypet who lived a fairly normal life- that is, until his twolegs child grew bored with him and he was dropped off at a junkyard to start fending for himself. Still young and inexperienced, he hoped that if he stayed put his humans would come back for him- but the junkyard was dangerous, filled with stray dogs and other rogue cats, and after seeing his friend lose her life at the fangs of the canines, he ran and didn't look back. That's when he stumbled across Thunderclan. Only 9 months old, they took him in and he's been there ever since.
Other: He would have joined *just* before the change in leadership, and would have been seen as a bit of a lost cause due to his shy and clumsy nature. Most cats would likely have expected him to fail at becoming a warrior, and he probably had a few bullys. However, after working hard and showing amazing determination, he eventually passed his training and was given the name Brighteyes (Bright, for his unwavering determination and positivity, and Eyes for his keen attention to detail when it came to learning)
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Dizzy
Name: Yewflame
Relations: Npc x Npc
Appearance: Long haired lilac torbie with high white, a black speck shaped like a heart and blue/brown eyes. Shes a bit on the lithe side and holds herself with a sort of pride. Has a snaggle tooth
Personality: Yewflame comes off as calculated, manipulative, and cold. She also can be somewhat prideful in her way and tends to look down on others (mostly kitty-pets)
Backstory: Yewflame used to be a kind soul in her youth, born in the clan to two npcs who loved her a lot in her youth, yet when she had became an apprentice both of her parent's lives were tragically taken from her by some rogues, seeding a form of hate towards outsiders.
Other: if there's anything I need to fix, lmk <3

Name: Yewflame
Relations: Npc x Npc
Appearance: Long haired lilac torbie with high white, a black speck shaped like a heart and blue/brown eyes. Shes a bit on the lithe side and holds herself with a sort of pride. Has a snaggle tooth
Personality: Yewflame comes off as calculated, manipulative, and cold. She also can be somewhat prideful in her way and tends to look down on others (mostly kitty-pets)
Backstory: Yewflame used to be a kind soul in her youth, born in the clan to two npcs who loved her a lot in her youth, yet when she had became an apprentice both of her parent's lives were tragically taken from her by some rogues, seeding a form of hate towards outsiders.
Other: if there's anything I need to fix, lmk <3
Accepted!

Name: Wildflower
Relations: (open to it for anyone else adopting from this!)
Appearance: a brown spotted tabby with low whites and green eyes. Missing her upper left fang.
Personality: EXTREMELY LOYAL. Takes 100% offense when insulted about being born a kitty-pet. Will fight and die for her honor. At the same time, doesn’t like the hate towards cats outside of clans. Very much a “you do you but just know you’re WRONG” but won’t insult or pressure others to change. If you wanna be better then DO BETTER.
Backstory: Joined under Emberstar, previous name Fang, kitty-pet turned into self-claimed outdoor cat turned into Thunderclan warrior. In the beginning would visit her littermates, who remained kitty-pets, very often. Till her loyalty was questioned. Said her goodbyes and planted all four paws into Thunderclan. Proudly took a warrior name.
Other: meow

Name: Wildflower
Relations: (open to it for anyone else adopting from this!)
Appearance: a brown spotted tabby with low whites and green eyes. Missing her upper left fang.
Personality: EXTREMELY LOYAL. Takes 100% offense when insulted about being born a kitty-pet. Will fight and die for her honor. At the same time, doesn’t like the hate towards cats outside of clans. Very much a “you do you but just know you’re WRONG” but won’t insult or pressure others to change. If you wanna be better then DO BETTER.
Backstory: Joined under Emberstar, previous name Fang, kitty-pet turned into self-claimed outdoor cat turned into Thunderclan warrior. In the beginning would visit her littermates, who remained kitty-pets, very often. Till her loyalty was questioned. Said her goodbyes and planted all four paws into Thunderclan. Proudly took a warrior name.
Other: meow
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Decay
Name: Milkwhisker
Relations: npc x npc
Appearance: A cream point oriental shorthair with blue eyes and a pink nose.
Personality: Equal parts brave and stupid, Milkwhisker is inspired by a desire to be liked by everyone possible. Seeking glory his actions have a tendency to be single minded, will it earn him approval and admiration from those around him? Unfortunately for him, not often. These actions are not well thought out nor especially tactical escapades. In this respect, he's eager to make a good impression to fall on his face. Outgoing he's often trying to initiate conversations. While mostly meaning well he always has ulterior motives, eager to seek adoration and fame.
Backstory: While adequately taken care of by twolegs he doesn't share much fondness towards them. One day, he wakes up and realizes how lonely of a life he's living, while wandering, his paws bring him to Thunderclan. Shortly after joining ThunderClan he's gained a distaste for his past, he's eager to distance himself from those days of relative comfort - if due to the negativity surrounding kittypets.
Other: