THUNDERCLAN'S SPRING MASS ADOPTS

Adopt #: 8
Name: Hazelshine
Relations: Dewfang's Daughter
Appearance: Chocolate torbie molly with low white and spring green eyes
Personality: Hazelshine is no doubt a very young warrior without much life experience. She's a gossip, gullible, and quick to jump to conclusions. Her Clanmates often write her off as being a bit daft, not that they're wrong to. Despite this, she's observant, good at reading others, and a very friendly cat. She loves to spend her time chatting away about the cats she finds cute and what she wants to name her kits in the future while helping out around camp. She needs a little prodding to get to her warrior duties and often jokes that she would rather have stayed an apprentice so she could just take care of the elders.
Backstory: Clanborn!
Other: n/a :)

• Love
Reactions: Dewfang
Name: Oriolethroat
Relations: Dewfang's daughter
Gender: girlie, but they/she pronouns! might change later down the road as I get to know their character, we will see :]
Appearance: A chocolate torbie point with a white throat and deep blue eyes
Personality: Oriolethroat, in contrast to her two sisters, is on the quieter side of the spectrum. Whilst not reserved, she is amiable, preferring to go with the flow of a creek rather than against it. She holds a deep admiration for her father, and takes him up on sparring sessions whenever they can. She has a sort of quiet ambition, and struggles with feelings of inadequacy. They believe that their introverted tendencies hold her back from opportunities, and wonders if she should put herself out there more. Despite that, she feels comfortable where she is, and will hopefully one day realize that they don't need to be unabashedly outgoing to have valid goals and wants in life.
Other: n/a

• Love
Reactions: Dewfang
Name: Oriolethroat
Relations: Dewfang's daughter
Gender: girlie, but they/she pronouns! might change later down the road as I get to know their character, we will see :]
Appearance: A chocolate torbie point with a white throat and deep blue eyes
Personality: Oriolethroat, in contrast to her two sisters, is on the quieter side of the spectrum. Whilst not reserved, she is amiable, preferring to go with the flow of a creek rather than against it. She holds a deep admiration for her father, and takes him up on sparring sessions whenever they can. She has a sort of quiet ambition, and struggles with feelings of inadequacy. They believe that their introverted tendencies hold her back from opportunities, and wonders if she should put herself out there more. Despite that, she feels comfortable where she is, and will hopefully one day realize that they don't need to be unabashedly outgoing to have valid goals and wants in life.
Other: n/a
oops! i just realized that i think this litter is filled! if that's the case, feel free to ignore this! sorry!