tropics's art shop! [ closed ]

tropics

AUUUUGHHHHHH!!!
Jan 4, 2023
hi, i'm tropics and welcome to my art shop! i like to draw cats in exchange for money!!

please see my carrd for my terms of service, prices, and examples. my turnaround time is usually two weeks max and i take usd payment through paypal only, after approval of the sketch. i prefer to communicate through discord (i am tropics4274 on there). i am currently only taking commissions for headshots and chibis!

slots are currently closed!
slot 1: closed
slot 2: closed

please use the form below to order!
Code:
preferred contact method:
commission type:
character reference/description: (if you do not have a visual reference for your character please be so so detailed with your description)
expression/pose:
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting:

feel free to give me any other additional notes or a link to their bio so i can get a feel for the character's personality! i may ask for more details over dms. :)​

Last edited:
preferred contact method: discord dms! @mintehh on discord
commission type: headshot
character reference/description: https://toyhou.se/19283029.howlfire
expression/pose: anything happy or cheerful! howlfire's quite a bright, exuberant character and this is often reflected in past comms I've had of her
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: don't have a preference for angles of the light, but maybe something from above? as for colours i associate bright oranges, dark reds, and yellows with her

both slots are now open! i've added a chibi option and also raised the prices of the headshots to $35 because i did some time tracking and i was giving myself a very silly hourly wage, whoops

Last edited: