tropics's art shop! [ closed ]

preferred contact method: eomora on discord
commission type: headshot
character reference/description: https://toyhou.se/3869110.rattleheart/gallery ( references all here, although he now has a long pair of diagonal scars across his chest that aren't in any pieces yet! )
expression/pose: looking slightly annoyed or uneasy, like he's dealing with a lot of things or hostility at once
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: a background using colors like #8b9b62 and/or #007d51? lighting is up to you!

Reactions: tropics
preferred contact method: discord (dallasofnines)
character reference/description: can be sent in discord, also here! click
expression/pose: angry, colder look
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: her aesthetics are orange/red, but i could def see contrast with blue tones!!

preferred contact method: discord (bosstaurus)
character reference/description: here, small notes that are important his mustache, bushy eyebrows/general scruffiness, etc...
expression/pose: tired/happy/peaceful or even a worried expression
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: #e87e61 & #f5cc7a & #38d67f

preferred contact method: discord / .pandoras.box.
character reference/description: https://toyhou.se/20837212.orchidbloom/gallery
expression/pose: maybe kinda melancholic, looking away?
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: IF..... U CAN..... MAYBE LIKE A STORM BUT THE LIGHTNING COLOR IS PURPLE & ITS ILLUMINATING HER FACE IDK I CAN EXPLAIN MORE IN DMS ?! :3c

preferred contact method: Discord pwease!
commission type: Chibi!
character reference/description: Toyhouse!
expression/pose: anything! Just with a big ol smile and "laughing" eyes if that's possible, no pressure!
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: Nope! Go wild <333 I love your style sm!!

preferred contact method: discord @saturnids
character reference/description: REF
expression/pose: something dramatic; haughty and disdainful, chin up and looking down on you. maybe slightly angry/troubled looking as well!!
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: she has a palette HERE! i'd love some dramatic shadows but otherwise go wild !!

shop is open again for one slot! i have updated the price of headshots to $40 because i've been spending a lot of time on em!

Last edited:
preferred contact method: discord (@toyangel)
commission type: chibi
character reference/description: toyhouse
expression/pose: sitting / looking like she’s judging the hell out of you maybe, if needed I can send expression refs via discord. If possible I’d love for her to have shells / petals in her fur (I’d absolutely pay extra)
any preferences for color/angle of the lighting: nope ! Go crazy :)