private TRUST IN ME — FOGSHORE

Forming bonds with other warriors was nice, his most closest allies were Petalnose, Snakeblink, and Lichentail. As for Coyotecreek it was complicated, but he wouldn't say that he harbored any ill will despite the miscommunication between them. However, today was going to be different. Today he was in the company of Fogshore. Pikesplash couldn't say he arbored the other warrior, considering they weren't close. Fogshore was outside his usual circle of friends not that it was a bad thing. That just meant the pair didn't spend as much time together outside of their duties. Now don't get him wrong. While he was not close to the other, that didn't spare Pikesplash from hearing about the long haired blue smoke warrior.

The gossip circles he partake in without a doubt speak of Fogshore's beauty and dreaminess. He's heard of some warriors fawn and wish for a date with the warrior in question. As for Pikesplash? His opinion on the matter? Well, he can't lie or deny that Fogshore is pretty and the way they carry themselves has a certain charm. However, he would ask those what kind of date they were envisioning with Fogshore. It was always interesting to hear cats speak of date ideas and file them away and day dream of using these ideas in the future. Hey now, it wasn't like he was forbidden from using these ideas. After all, Kestrelfur used his date idea to woo a she-cat. Was he upset about it? No. In fact, he was thrilled that the pair had a lovely time together.

Anyway, getting back on track... There was something bothering Pikesplash about Fogshore. The other warrior has been squinting for some time now. He'd witnessed bizarrely how the other practically ran for shaded areas and seemed to be relieved. It's going to be awhile isn't it? Green eyes scanned ahead for any shade, but it seemed like they wouldn't come across a shaded area for some time. With that he moves quicker to stop in front of Fogshore, eyes locking onto the other's own. What can I do for you? "Does it hurt?" Unfortunately, his mouth moved before his mind could stop it.

Realizing his error, he flusters immediately. "OH! T-that was, uhhm, rude right. I-i'm so sorry! I, uhm, swear I meant n-nothing bad Fogshore! You... Just, ermm... I, uh, noticed... You've been squinting for a long time." Worry paints the silver tom's features. Did I mess everything up? Oh, sometimes he wants nothing more than to punt himself into the river. His frame trembles from nerves, "I was, ah, g-going to say, maybe close your eyes? I'll, lead you! To, uhm, some shade."
  • @FOGSHORE random thread be upon yee!
  • — pikesplash / riverclan warrior / masculine pronouns / 50 moons
    — bisexual / polygamist / taken / open to flirting and crushes
    — short haired silver mackerel tabby with green eyes
    — may powerplay minor harm / can powerplay healing
    biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by velou

Reactions: FOGSHORE
Gossip and Rumors. They were honestly exhausting for Fogshore, he has heard of how his beauty was fawned over in a regular occurrence by other warriors. Though dating? Hm. He doesn't know about that one yet, maybe one day he'll find someone who can steal his heart. However, he despises the fact that it is a sunny day. Heterochromic pools of amber and yellow was narrowed from where he was settled in. He glances at the corner of his eye trying desperately to find any shaded areas to hide himself in. Though he came up short, since he could barely see from his squinted state.

This is horrible for his light sensitive eyes, he growls lets out a small 'tch' frustration radiating from his form. Getting from from his spot, the chimera turns to leave with a sweep of his tail. Seeing the body of one Pikesplash stop in front of him with a question of "Does it hurt?" he pauses with a slight frown on his face. Fur along his back, raises slightly at the blurted out question. "Pardon?" voice coming out hard, not like his usual dreamy tilt. He pauses his words heard out the stuttering mess of the words from the sliver tom. He lets out a soft breath, speaking once more to the other warrior. "I have light sensitive eyes, it brings me.. terrible discomfort when I'm in sunny areas." He mews out, eyes still squinted he listens to the rest of his clanmate's words nodding his head in acceptance. "I would love that, if you will." He turns his mismatched frame around, flicking his tail at Pikesplash with a soft smile. "Now then, Shall we be off on our short trip?" Eyelids close shut, an ear angles just so, so can hear the pawsteps of the other tom.

•  
  • no ref yet </3
  • ( well, that was.. interesting ) FOGSHORE : warrior of riverclan
    𓇼 non-binary ; HE / HIM ; currently 32 moons
    𓇼 bisexual / single / sort of looking / open to crushes
    𓇼 LH blue smoke & SH white chimera with amber sectoral eyes and yellow sectoral heterochromia
    𓇼 action , thoughts , "Speech, 9EB8D9"
    𓇼 smells of freshly baked cinnamon buns & distant rain
    ic notes: has light sensitive eyes.
    squints in the sunlight.

- tags / @ on discord for plots
    - penned by calzone