try your best ✦ storage

aedrian-k-UW6-ZJ-q-ZCE-unsplash-2.jpg

• bhufddddd.jpg

CITRUS 」——" HOW DO I BECOME SOMEONE I CAN BELIEVE IN? "
    a young molly who doesn't understand a lick of clan life, but she's determined to prove herself. rather naive at times, and a bit air-headed at times, citrus still contains a strong sense for what's right. living with mostly dogs all her life has given her the confidence to bite back when necessary.
    ▸ cis woman・she / her & lesbian
    ▸ kittypet・future daylight warrior of skyclan ; holy shit this thing has more colors
    ▸ created feb.13.23 at 22 moons / ages every 13th
    ▸ peaceful powerplay permitted・hostile powerplay allowed
    ▸ won't start fights・will try to end fights・won't kill
    38ekP6T.png
    — penned by maxineHEARTCHARTPINTEREST
  • bhufddddd.jpg

sh tortieshell with low white, fluffy paws, unruly fur & bright yellow eyes. wears a sturdy leather collar & a tag stating she's up to date on her vaccinesREFERENCE

that's a recipe for vegan s'mores. there's all kinds of crazy crap in there. he had like a top ten recumbent bicycles, indoor composting tips, all right next to the mother of methamphetamine syntheses. this guy was a uh, man he was a real character. let me show you something. right here, the top it says uh... 'to w.w. my star, my perfect silence.' w.w. who do you figure that is, you know? woodrow wilson, willy wonka... walter white?
  • bhufddddd.jpg

intelligence.....●●●●●●○○○○
    confidence.....●●●●●●●●●○
    charisma........●●●●●●●○○○
    creativity........●●●●●●●●●○
    empathy.........●●●●●●●●○○
    humor.............●●●●●●●○○○

・pos / pos / pos

・neu / neu / neu

・neg / neg / neg
    don't you get it? on the outside it's a nail salon right, on the inside it's the best money laundering a growing boy could ask for. wait, wait! come back here. sit. come on, come on... humor me here for a second. you know you need to launder your money, right? do you understand the basics of it - placement, layering, integration. well, you wanna stay out of jail don't ya? you wanna keep your money and your freedom. cause i got three little letters for ya, i - r - s. if they can get capone, they can get you.

hey look, here's you right - pink... pinkman, get it? here's your cash. you're out on the town, yeah you're partying hardy, you're knocking boots with the chicky babes and aww! who's this? it's the tax man and he's looking at you. and what does he see? he sees a young fella, big fancy house, unlimited cash supply and no job. now what is the conclusion the tax man makes? aaaaannnt! wrong! millions times worse - you're a tax cheat. what do they do? they take every penny and you go in the can for felony tax evasion. ouch! what was your mistake? you didn't launder your money! now, you give me your money, okay that's called placement.

citrus display mannerisms similar to a dog because of her upbringing. she scratches her face with her hind leg, sneezes when she's having fun, enjoys roughhousing, and wags her tail when happy.
  • bhufddddd.jpg

SINGLE・LESBIAN・interested in no one ; crushing on no one
    disclaimer; bc of personal preference, i only plot romantic (long & short term) relationships after seeing how characters interact

SOUNDS LIKE: idk
    SMELLS LIKE: dog, fresh laundry
    speech is #99c1de

NPC xx NPC sibling to npc | mentoring no one , mentored by tba
    Mate to no one | Parent to no one
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: who?
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: who?
  • bhufddddd.jpg

●○○○○○○○○○ HUNTING.
    errmm. a bit sh*t
    ●○○○○○○○○○ CLAN SKILL.
    uhm. sorry :(

●○○○○○○○○○ TRACKING.
    ermm. you see
    ●○○○○○○○○○ COMBAT.
    bad. ah

Last edited:
bhddn.jpg

• bhddnnnn.jpg

SUSAN LEAFHUSK 」 thinks it's classy and fits her more than 'susan'
    an ex-kittypet turned thunderclanner that joined during towards the end of emberstar's reign. occasionally struggles with the 'harshness' of clan life to this day.
    ▸ cis woman・she/her & bisexual
    ▸ former kittypet, now proud warrior of thunderclan・friendly to other clans
    ▸ 38 moons・created jan 4th, 2024 at 36 moons / ages 4th of every month
    ▸ peaceful powerplay permitted・hostile powerplay allowed
    ▸ won't start fights・will try to end fights・won't kill
    ▸ excels in stealth and tracking, average at fighting and will run away if she is noticeably outmatched so she takes a more defensive approach, instead wearing out her opponents
    gIT5bkp.png
    38ekP6T.png
    — penned by maxineHEARTCHARTPINTEREST
  • bhddnnnn.jpg

lh molly fawn colorpoint sepia / REFERENCE
    her fur is a soft shade of brown, darkening in the usual pointed areas of her face, legs and tail. the soft, plush fur on her chest is a lighter tone of brown, along with 'eyeshadow' like markings on her eyelids. the molly's ears are small, and the fur inside noticeably sticks out. one thing that leafhusk refused to give up was her upkeep. she always makes sure to keep her long fur neat, and soft, despite the dirty undergrowth of thunderclan. it took moons to get a routine down that worked. she stands a bit taller than average, with an agile frame. her legs have minimal feathering on the elbows. she thinks highly of her appearance and doesn't struggle with thinking otherwise.

• bhddnnnn.jpg
    intelligence...●●●●●●●○○○
    confidence....●●●●●●●●●●
    charisma.......●●●●●●●○○○
    creativity.......●●●●●●●●○○
    empathy........●●●●●●●○○○
    humor............●●●○○○○○○○

・gentle / efficient / friendly

・practical / casual / misguided

・shrewd / cowardly / unthinking
    she's nice but like, condescending about it. i guess

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. nullam congue ut purus et porttitor. in at lobortis erat. vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; aenean efficitur efficitur laoreet. integer in lobortis orci, et porta elit. nullam hendrerit erat vitae risus sagittis finibus. sed faucibus eleifend enim, in viverra tellus scelerisque vel. etiam pretium ante eget dolor ultrices rhoncus. cras eu quam blandit, accumsan dui eget, euismod ligula.

grooms her pelt when overstimulated or bored. occasionally has a staring problem, where she does exactly on the tin.
  • bhddnnnn.jpg

SINGLE・BISEXUAL・interested in no one ; crushing on no one
    disclaimer; bc of personal preference, i only plot romantic (long & short term) relationships after seeing how characters interact

SOUNDS LIKE: vaguely like ella purnell as jackie taylor (s1 spoilers)
    SMELLS LIKE: undergrowth & moss
    speech is #a3a380

NPC xx NPC sibling to littermates she'll never meet | mentoring adderpaw
    mate to no one | parent to no one
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: lorem
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: lorem
  • bhddnnnn.jpg

BACKWRITTEN. 'susan' was born like any other housecat. inside the safety of a warm home, with twolegs circling their every need to make sure they were safe. within a few moons, her littermates were adopted away along with herself. she stayed with an older couple and had a very uneventful life— wake up, eat, play, nestle under a spot in the windowsill, so on. there were some days she'd sit in front of the window and stare outside, but that's where her strange tendencies started and ended.

after the sudden passing of her owners, she was left alone. with no next of kin, the young molly was all alone. fearful of her uncertainty, she slipped away from her home and into the woods. susan could survive on her own decently enough, but knew it wasn't safe long term. she learned about the clans accepting former cats, and upon finding thunderclan, the rest was history.

POST-THUNDERCLAN. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. nullam congue ut purus et porttitor. in at lobortis erat. vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; aenean efficitur efficitur laoreet. integer in lobortis orci, et porta elit. nullam hendrerit erat vitae risus sagittis finibus. sed faucibus eleifend enim, in viverra tellus scelerisque vel. etiam pretium ante eget dolor ultrices rhoncus. cras eu quam blandit, accumsan dui eget, euismod ligula.

Last edited:
38fab29d15e8becca5fb531633e2a85b34127207.png

OC NAME.
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. nullam congue ut purus et porttitor. in at lobortis erat. vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; aenean efficitur efficitur.
EpC61GT.png
AND LET THERE BE NO DOUBT;
SO MANY FIGS AND PICTURES HOLD US.

Last edited:
bc5dd241c1347064c74651fec554d5f20af3387d.png

00000 OC NAME.
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. nullam congue ut purus et porttitor. in at lobortis erat.

ad096b7b08d5b2182cf7d72e45963ba204cb8e11.png

0e4f326e09292f2b5f6ed8fd22c5fc23a074ed87.png

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
000000000000000 OC NAME.

ad096b7b08d5b2182cf7d72e45963ba204cb8e11.png

0e4f326e09292f2b5f6ed8fd22c5fc23a074ed87.png

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
000000000000000 OC NAME.
horrifically not mobile friendlt

Last edited:
not mobile friendly
and they say brunettes can't build a character hub
i want lyrics in this soooo f*cking bad but i cant find anything :///// whatever im going 2 bed ​

EpC61GT.png

• 6008f16b9541a13b670cd557cf0d0c0c6bc51642.png

38fab29d15e8becca5fb531633e2a85b34127207.png
    LEAFHUSK, EX-KITTYPET & NOW THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles because of her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild. 「 & TAGS
    ━━━━━━━━━━━ LEAFHUSK.
    EpC61GT.png

f9ce8a49f1c6d5d599df6a38fa78ac24bcf219bb.png

878f28a6c5cd7fd656be25666a5283eec351a3e0.png
    CITRUS, KITTYPET & FUTURE SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT WARRIOR a cat that lacks life experiences. she doesn't understand the clan lifestyle, but she is determined to prove herself as useful. air-headed and naive, citrus still holds a strong belief for what's right. after living with dogs all of her life, she isn't afraid to bite back when necessary. sometimes, it's like she's more dog than cat.「 & TAGS
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━ CITRUS.

• ur gay

EpC61GT.png

OH ASHES, ASHES, DUST TO DUST
THE DEVIL'S AFTER BOTH OF US
OOH, LAY MY CURSES OUT TO REST
MAKE A MERCY OUT OF ME

Code:
[box=50%][img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]

[justify]and they say brunettes can't build a character hub
i want lyrics in this soooo f*cking bad but i cant find anything :///// [/justify]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]
[TABS][slide=- ̗̀][/slide]
[slide=active][fleft][img height=100px]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9bdd0bb1e026021a93fb3fd6f858d75f/cafd130c6ebbe022-e5/s250x400/6008f16b9541a13b670cd557cf0d0c0c6bc51642.png[/img]
[img height=100px]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d9726bdca3cf1c0c5c88baa165dd016a/cafd130c6ebbe022-8b/s250x400/38fab29d15e8becca5fb531633e2a85b34127207.png[/img][/fleft][quote][justify][size=11px][b][color=#a4ac86]❝[/color] LEAFHUSK, EX-KITTYPET & NOW [color=#eecf6d]THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR[/color] 」[/b] with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles because of her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild. 「 & [b][u]TAGS[/b][/u][/size][/justify][/quote][size=20px]━━━━━━━━━━━ [b][outline=black][color=#a4ac86]LEAF[/color][color=#9c6644]HUSK[/color].[/outline][/b][/size]

[fright][img height=100px]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a484b8e8d36366b65173ff6a1bad0bf9/3c9647c08ab6376d-32/s250x400/f9ce8a49f1c6d5d599df6a38fa78ac24bcf219bb.png[/img]
[img height=100px]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ecb43c26dba1c885181d79fcca62d273/3c9647c08ab6376d-d5/s250x400/878f28a6c5cd7fd656be25666a5283eec351a3e0.png[/img][/fright][quote][justify][size=11px][b][color=#77aca2]❝[/color] CITRUS, KITTYPET & FUTURE [color=#edb458]SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT WARRIOR[/color] 」[/b] a cat that lacks life experiences. she doesn't understand the clan lifestyle, but she is determined to prove herself as useful. air-headed and naive, citrus still holds a strong belief for what's right. after living with dogs all of her life, she isn't afraid to bite back when necessary. sometimes, it's like she's more dog than cat.「 & [u][b]TAGS[/b][/u][/size][/justify][/quote][size=20px]━━━━━━━━━━━━ [b][outline=black][color=#d99a6c]CITRUS[/color].[/outline][/b][/size]

[/slide]
[slide=inactive]ur gay[/slide]
[slide= ̖́-][/slide][/tabs]
[/box]

[left][columns=2][b][size=15px]OPEN:[/size][/b][list]
[*]backwritten stuff
[*]pfap / priv threads
[*]romance is [u]semi open[/u]— due to personal preference, i prefer to plot short and long term romances after seeing how characters interact
[/list]

[b][size=14px]CLOSED:[/size][/b][list]
[*]adopting out family relationships
[*]injuries, death, etc
[*]litters
[/list][/columns][/left]

Last edited:
HONEYSUCKLE WISHES BABY,
cherry-picking dreams —— 22 ・kittypet・she/her・tags
written by maxine

HONEYSUCKLE WISHES BABY,
cherry-picking dreams —— 22 ・skyclan ☼ warrior・she/her・tags
written by maxine

Last edited:

I'M A WASTE OF A WOMAN.

——— 00 ・clan・pro/nouns・tags & written by maxine

OH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH DREAMING OF BURNING THIS ALL DOWN?
IF IT'S WHAT YOU WANT,
I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE.

00 ・clan・pro/nouns・tags
& written by maxine

with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles due to her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild. now, she serves under howlingstar's council, and has more to prove than ever.
name.
leafhusk
age.
allegiance.
thunderclan
rank.
lead warrior
gender.
cis woman
sexuality.
bisexual
━━━━━━━━

BACKWRITTEN. 'susan' was born like any other housecat. inside the safety of a warm home, with twolegs circling their every need to make sure they were safe. within a few moons, her littermates were adopted away along with herself. she stayed with an older couple and had a very uneventful life— wake up, eat, play, nestle under a spot in the windowsill, so on. there were some days she'd sit in front of the window and stare outside, but that's where her strange tendencies started and ended.

after the sudden passing of her owners, she was left alone. with no next of kin, the young molly was all alone. fearful of her uncertainty, she slipped away from her home and into the woods. susan could survive on her own decently enough, but knew it wasn't safe long term. she learned about the clans accepting former cats, and upon finding thunderclan, the rest was history.

THUNDERCLAN.
leafhusk goes with shiningsun to accompany gentlestorm towards skyclan's border for catmint, to treat berryheart's sickness.​
their efforts are, unfortunately in vain. berryheart dies soon after.​
good lorde​
good lorde​
good lorde​
good lorde​

Last edited:
  • LEAFHUSK 」with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles due to her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild.

◆ reference. a pretty, longhaired fawn sepia colorpoint, with small ears & yellow eyes

• cis woman・she/her & bisexual
    former kittypet, current warrior of thunderclan
    mentoring adderpaw
    38 ・created jan 4th, 2024 at 36
    ・ages 4th of every month​
    peaceful powerplay permitted・hostile powerplay allowed
    won't start fights・will try to end fights・won't kill
    excels in stealth and tracking & average at fighting

• ce30435d4008ebe8b43d9dceb88edfc5ed910091.png

OH, LOVER, WON'T YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR HANDS?
    I'M A LITTLE WORRIED I AM ALL THAT I HAVE,
    and I want to be good and I want to be loved.

• SKILLS.

BEST.
    stealth

hunting & tracking​

AVERAGE.
    fighting.
    she lacks the usual stocky, muscular build most thunderclanners have. but she's quick, and while she knows how to fight, leafhusk is likely to flee if she knows she's outmatched. so, she prefers to wear down her opponent to overpower them.

climbing
    thankfully, she knew how to do this from the marvelous cat trees she had before. it's just not something she does often.

WORST.
    swimming.
    water is not her preferred method of transport, also, she's not a riverclanner. no reason to learn.

• PERSONALITY.

gentle. efficient. friendly. practical. casual. misguided. shrewd. cowardly. unthinking.

alignment

charisma
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

intellect
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

temper
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

loyalty
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

manners
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

patience
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

empathy
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

courage
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

trait
    ⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦
  • FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS OF NOTE.

npc x npc・littermate npc kittypets
    mated to no one・crushing on no one
    ・mother to no one​
    ・bisexual​

mentoring adderpaw
    ・formerly mentored no one​

• HISTORY.

THUNDERCLAN.
    leafhusk is asked to accompany gentlestorm (was hail-) & shiningsun to skyclan for catmint to cure berryheart's illness. despite their efforts, the healer dies.​
    the harshness of winter traps the warriors in their den​
    deer begin to invade the territory, leafhusk watches them for fun with confused reactions from her clanmates​
    during a supposedly innocent herb patrol, leafhusk, martenmask, copperfang & gentlestorm come across a deer carcass left by wolves​
    the wolves soon invade camp in the night; she helps batwing and flycatcher carry stormfeather up the ravine​
    text​

• MISC.

• ••••••
    updates.
    jan 4th, 2024 ;; created
    march 00th, 2024 ;; assigned to adderpaw [ npc to pc reassign ]​

Last edited:
brainstorming more things i doubt arent mobile friendly. esp the last.
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. morbi in molestie sem.
fd10ed4aaf8dc0944397167c031ec21ea6a3a6c5.png
loremclaw. ipsumclan.​

fd10ed4aaf8dc0944397167c031ec21ea6a3a6c5.png
biography.

bhddn.jpg

b662c5c390b777614452bd9bba4f26a02710c443.png
loremclaw.
◆ rper name​

b662c5c390b777614452bd9bba4f26a02710c443.png
loremclaw.
◆ rper name​

4807af070a803252fd5afce19cd032e96bdbb16b.png

40f848dc4cf8c90bc412f1b44d6ee8fe898b8663.png

4cadd10c591109b38bb5221bea48a3559cd8c953.png
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. morbi in molestie sem. vestibulum consequat molestie lectus, sed pellentesque lectus ultrices eget. maecenas a ligula diam. suspendisse pulvinar consequat nibh id porta. nunc non varius felis, sed tempor ante. vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; nam facilisis ante quis elit pretium, a vehicula libero lobortis. maecenas quam arcu, pulvinar at luctus suscipit, venenatis at nibh. nunc lacinia, ex et dignissim laoreet, ipsum orci consequat dui, nec pharetra risus lacus in metus.

Last edited:

"speech."

• 80086491_tN0R2xbOnPV1ykB.png
    thunderclan warrior / / former kittypet・38
    mentoring adderpaw
    cis woman・she/her & bisexual
    peaceful & healing powerplay permitted・all opinions ic
    written by maxine dogfriends. on discord

Last edited:
going to tab this
AND LET THERE BE NO DOUBT ;
FOR SO MANY FIGS AND PICTURES HOLD US.​

—— with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles due to her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild.
name
xx

clan
xx

rank
xx

sexuality
xx

━━━━━━━━

◆ reference book desc. a longhaired, fawn sepia molly with wavy, well groomed fur. she has cream-white spotting above her eyes to create an 'eyeshadow' effect, and around her chest. her eyes are a striking gold.

gentle. efficient. friendly. practical. casual. misguided. shrewd. cowardly. unthinking.

help me lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. nullam vel lorem accumsan, semper dui nec, tristique purus. donec non vehicula nisi. ut eget dui pharetra, rhoncus ipsum interdum, gravida tellus. sed non nunc sed erat blandit dignissim sed in mi. pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
alignment

charisma
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

intellect
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

temper
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

loyalty
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

manners
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

patience
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

empathy
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

courage
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

trait
⬥⬥⬥⬦⬦⬦

npc x npc・littermate npc kittypets
mated to no one・crushing on no one
・mother to no one​
・bisexual​

mentoring adderpaw

THUNDERCLAN.
leafhusk is asked to accompany gentlestorm (was hail-) & shiningsun to skyclan for catmint to cure berryheart's illness. despite their efforts, the healer dies.​
the harshness of winter traps the warriors in their den​
deer begin to invade the territory, leafhusk watches them for fun with confused reactions from her clanmates​
during a supposedly innocent herb patrol, leafhusk, martenmask, copperfang & gentlestorm come across a deer carcass left by wolves​
the wolves soon invade camp in the night; she helps batwing and flycatcher carry stormfeather up the ravine​
am i really going to write down everything that happens good lorde​

updates.
jan 4th, 2024 ;; created
march 3th, 2024 ;; assigned to adderpaw [ npc to pc reassign ]​

Last edited:

I SHALL SLAKE MY SWEET DESIRE ;
LOVELORN, FEARLESS, I AM LOST

—— with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles due to her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild.

name.
leafhusk

age.

allegiance.
thunderclan

gender.
cis woman・she/her

rank.
warrior

sexuality.
bisexual

━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

with nowhere to go after her owners passed away, the young molly sought shelter at the end of emberstar's reign. she keeps to herself for the most part, and stays cordial towards her clanmates. leafhusk desires to fit in, but struggles due to her upbringing. despite being in thunderclan for a year, she struggles with the harshness of the wild. now, she serves under howlingstar's council, and has more to prove than ever.
name.
leafhusk
age.
allegiance.
thunderclan
rank.
lead warrior
gender.
cis woman
sexuality.
bisexual

fgudifjdg.jpg

• ◆ reference. a longhaired, fawn sepia molly with wavy, well groomed fur. she has lighter spotting above her eyes to create an 'eyeshadow' effect, and around her chest. her eyes are a striking gold. she stands a bit taller than average, with an agile frame. her legs have minimal feathering on the elbows. she thinks highly of her appearance and doesn't struggle with thinking otherwise. scent notes include undergrowth, fresh moss & non-medical flowers

created on jan 4th, 2024 at 36 moons
    written by maxine dogfriends. on discord, feel free to dm for plotting
  • disclaimer: possibly outdated. refer to traits mainly
    perfect, poised, and well kept— first impressions are important to leafhusk. what people think of her for the first time, and what she first thinks of people, it matters. living in a cozy home for most of her life gave her luxuries she struggled to throw away post-thunderclan. a warm bed, constant food, and combing fur on the days her owners wanted to spoil her. she chooses to carry herself with an aura of class and grace, something perhaps unnecessary so deep in the woods, but she doesn't care. it's important to her, her self image is one of the few things she has left of her old life. a mirror above a sink, sitting atop the counter littered with objects she doesn't know the use of.

overall, leafhusk is easy to get along with. she's sociable, and if you happen to annoy her, she still bothers to talk to you! she enjoys a bit of gossip from time to time, and loves to share whispers with people by the edge of camp. conflict is low on the list of things she tolerates (as long as it doesn't include her, of course), but she doesn't let that turn her into a doormat— recently, she has begun to speak her mind more. leafhusk values any connections she makes in the wild, although some of it may be compensation for the ones she lost after being adopted. kithood, when you're a kittypet, is so much more isolating when you know it's fleeting. it's where most of her deep rooted insecurities come from— her life before the oak forest had been so much of nothing while the forest has something exciting every day.

to put things bluntly, she is a coward, both in the physical and emotional sense. while she won't really back down from a verbal argument, she will steer away from claws and fangs if things aren't looking too well for her. feelings are scary, though, and she'll preach all day about how good it is to have strong feelings towards something but heavily repress her own because negativity is ugly.
    mannerisms: she grooms her pelt when overstimulated, or overall stressed. always tries to keep her tail off the ground, because it's fluff attracts leaves and twigs. occasional staring habit.
    lawful neutral

charisma

intellect

temper

loyalty

manners

patience

empathy

courage

emotional

• BISEXUAL・single / / interested in no one, crushing on no one
    semi closed for romantic plots, i am very picky. sorry!

npc x npc・littermate to 3 npc kittypets
    ・mother to no one​

mentoring adderpaw
  • BACKWRITTEN. 'susan' was born like any other housecat. inside the safety of a warm home, with twolegs circling their every need to make sure they were safe. within a few moons, her littermates were adopted away along with herself. she stayed with an older couple and had a very uneventful life— wake up, eat, play, nestle under a spot in the windowsill, so on. there were some days she'd sit in front of the window and stare outside, but that's where her strange tendencies started and ended.

THUNDERCLAN.
    good lorde​

• updates.
    jan 4th, 2024 ;; created

credits.
    design [c] maxine
    character, writing [c] maxine
    banner image [c] jéan béller on unsplash​

Last edited:

FIREFLY PROCESSION & A BULLFROG CHOIR ◆ leafhusk
LEAVE YOUR CARES ON THE MOSSY FLOOR ◆ leafhusk
NO MORE SHALL I FEAR THE FROST ◆ leafhusk
I LOST MY VIRTUE IN THE WEEDS ◆ leafhusk
IN A VOICE LIKE SPRING ◆ leafhusk
A HYACINTH SCEPTER ◆ leafhusk

• ◆ reference. a longhaired, fawn sepia molly with wavy, well groomed fur. she has lighter spotting above her eyes to create an 'eyeshadow' effect, and around her chest. her eyes are a striking gold. she stands a bit taller than average, with an agile frame. her legs have minimal feathering on the elbows. she thinks highly of her appearance and doesn't struggle with thinking otherwise. scent notes include undergrowth, fresh moss & non-medical flowers

created on jan 4th, 2024 at 36 moons
    written by maxine dogfriends. on discord, feel free to dm for plotting
  • gentle. efficient. friendly. practical. casual. misguided. shrewd. cowardly. unthinking.

perfect, poised, and well kept— first impressions are important to leafhusk. what people think of her for the first time, and what she first thinks of people, it matters. living in a cozy home for most of her life gave her luxuries she struggled to throw away post-thunderclan. a warm bed, constant food, and combing fur on the days her owners wanted to spoil her. she chooses to carry herself with an aura of class and grace, something perhaps unnecessary so deep in the woods, but she doesn't care. it's important to her, her self image is one of the few things she has left of her old life. a mirror above a sink, sitting atop the counter littered with objects she doesn't know the use of.

overall, leafhusk is easy to get along with. she's sociable, and if you happen to annoy her, she still bothers to talk to you! she enjoys a bit of gossip from time to time, and loves to share whispers with people by the edge of camp. conflict is low on the list of things she tolerates (as long as it doesn't include her, of course), but she doesn't let that turn her into a doormat— recently, she has begun to speak her mind more. leafhusk values any connections she makes in the wild, although some of it may be compensation for the ones she lost after being adopted. kithood, when you're a kittypet, is so much more isolating when you know it's fleeting. it's where most of her deep rooted insecurities come from— her life before the oak forest had been so much of nothing while the forest has something exciting every day.

to put things bluntly, she is a coward, both in the physical and emotional sense. while she won't really back down from a verbal argument, she will steer away from claws and fangs if things aren't looking too well for her. feelings are scary, though, and she'll preach all day about how good it is to have strong feelings towards something but heavily repress her own because negativity is ugly.

mannerisms: she grooms her pelt when overstimulated, or overall stressed. always tries to keep her tail off the ground, because it's fluff attracts leaves and twigs. occasional staring habit.
    lawful neutral

charisma

intellect

temper

loyalty

manners

patience

empathy

courage

emotional

• BISEXUAL・single / / interested in no one, crushing on no one
    semi closed for romantic plots, i am very picky. sorry!

npc x npc・littermate to 3 npc kittypets
    ・mother to no one​

mentoring adderpaw
  • BACKWRITTEN. 'susan' was born like any other housecat. inside the safety of a warm home, with twolegs circling their every need to make sure they were safe. within a few moons, her littermates were adopted away along with herself. she stayed with an older couple and had a very uneventful life— wake up, eat, play, nestle under a spot in the windowsill, so on. there were some days she'd sit in front of the window and stare outside, but that's where her strange tendencies started and ended.

THUNDERCLAN.
    good lorde​

• updates.
    jan 4th, 2024 ;; created

credits.
    design [c] maxine
    character, writing [c] maxine​

Last edited:
oc questions to keep in mind when filling out tags. no specific order
questions pulled from various tumblr oc inspo blogs

• how is my muse typically seen by others? does it ring true to who they really are? does their reputation matter to them? do they care about first impressions?
  • would they consider breaking the code?
  • How easy is it for any sort of relationship to develop with your muse?
  • is your muse proactive in communication or is this something they need to work on?
  • how easy or difficult is it for you to express your emotions?
  • how much does my muse value companionship?
  • is my muse inclined to help others, or will they only do it when it benefits them?
  • do you have any skills that you are absolutely grateful you have and that mean a lot to you?
  • what is one goal they are working towards?
  • does your muse think of themselves as more negative or positive?
  • what is their biggest flaw? do they recognize it?
  • what three emotions tend to dominate your mindset?
  • which incident shaped them the most?

Last edited:
name.
leafhusk
age.
allegiance.
thunderclan
rank.
warrior
gender.
cis woman
sexuality.