pafp UNBRIDLED CATACLYSM 🎀 HARASSMENT

Boring! Everything is soooo boring. Pink-kit was glad she had the other kits, who made things significantly less boring. She could always go on adventures with Finchkit or talk to Downykit or talk AT Heathkit while she says absolutely nothing (hmph). At least, that was good for days where she didn't wanna be interrupted by stupid cats! Everyone underestimates Pink-kit but she has a lot of thoughts in her head and they're all very good ones. There were other kits who were fun too... with one exception: a kit that made things even MORE boring and made Pink-kit want to fall asleep!

" Featherkit! " This is Pink-kit's victim today. She's gonna find out what makes Featherkit so Featherkit. She has a tonnnee of questions. " Why're you so brown? " A beat. " And how do you gotta star on your head? And how come Wolfsong's your dad? And why are you so booorinnng. Sunstride isn't that boring! And why are you so spiky? And why are you so frowny? You should stop frowning, cause' frowning makes you sad. " She says. She thinks this evidence is convincing enough to make anyone stop frowning forever. " I bet you'd be the prettiest girl in the world when you don't frown, like me! Second prettiest, sorry! And why are you so grumpy? And why are you so... " Pink-kit pauses thoughtfully. She totally forgot the rest of her questions.

• OOC: please wait for @FEATHERKIT!!!
  • NOTE: SHE IS A FEVER COAT BABY!
    I3iy2hK.png
  • ( I MISS YOU, IT'S MAGIC! ) PINK-KIT KIT OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHKIT, DOWNYKIT, & FINCHKIT.
    —— SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 2 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

A tiny, longhaired calico she - kit with yellow eyes, ringed blue around her pupils (sectoral heterochromia). While you can clearly see her flame markings on her face, the rest of her body is currently covered by a grey fever - coating. Though the whites of her are still very much visible. Pink-kit bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pink-kit is a very irrational and childish character!​

Featherkit could not fathom why anyone would seek her out for games- much less Pink-kit, of all cats. At the shrill call of her name she startled slightly, quilled mane bristling with alarm. Her stare hardened, igneous, as the strange-pelted kitten barrelled over to her like a terrible storm on her nightmares. A loud and thrashing sort that tore up everything in its wake, ruining the peace... yes, that was Pink-kit alright. Yelling as always, in front of everyone...

"I-" he began, ready to spit back a short answer- but Pink-kit just kept going and going and going. Bewilderment flashed subtle across Featherkit's scowl, then, as he watched the motormouth give the morning birds a run for their money in pure annoyance-factor. Many of the questions, Featherkit knew no answer to. Was she supposed to know why she had a star, or why she was- apparently- boring? She felt prickly all of a sudden, like her skin had been blistered by a sunburn.

I bet you'd be the prettiest girl in the world when you don't frown! Featherkit bristled at the implication. "I'm not sad. And I'm much p-p... much prettier than you," she snorted- though in truth she didn't care either way. It was the idea that Pink-kit had been looking at him at all that was making him squirm, and discomfort sat like foul-tasting poison in Featherkit's mouth. He had to get rid of it, so spat it back at his aggressor. "Maybe I wouldn't be so g-g... so frowny if I didn't have loud, dirt-covered cats shrieking in my face." She looked down her nose at the other kitten, gesturing to the fever-coat strewn across her form.
✦ penned by pin

Paws sore, back aching, and stomach howling, the apprentice felt utterly exhausted. Venomstrike did his best to keep both their spirits up, but in every other situation, it didn't sit right with Redpaw. Having no peaceful outlet to release the pent-up stress, he felt constantly on edge.

Seemingly, he was being dragged into every patrol at this point. Of course, he wouldn't complain aloud, but inside, he felt utterly depleted. Redpaw had also been lending a helping paw when graves needed to be dug.

With every claw he broke digging the world felt smaller and smaller.

Returning from an unsuccessful hunt, the small Somali was drained, velvet paws marred with earth and grass clinging to his long coat. Carrying a meager mouse in his mouth, Redpaw made his way into the nursery. However, he was immediately greeted by squabbling kits.

Jeez, is there some kind of jerk sickness going around with this plague? He grumbled lowly as he approached the scene.

Bitterness lingered in his mind from the recent conflict with Bluepaw and Fogbound. Still the kindness Rabbitclaw spared him outshined the negative maelstrom.

With a sigh, he aimed to step between the two kits, giving a pointed look to both. Setting the gray mouse to the floor he raised his head back up and retorted. "Knock it off." He tried to sound stern, though his voice wavered toward the end and landed flat.

Nonetheless, his intent was clear, and weary green gaze tried to convey his exhaustion. Against the odds of his emotional turmoil Redpaw just didn't have the energy to reflect it onto any not at fault. Rather than ignite it he wished to extinguish any disturbances before they got out of control.

Flopping onto his feathery rear, the ruddy feline continued. "Why in the name of StarClan are you two saying such cruel things to one another, hm?" He gave himself a momentary pause. Figuring the best way to get these two to chill would be to listen and give reason.

The only thing keeping his nerves on high alert was the possible responses to his intrusion.

Abruptly, the older cat cleared his throat and added. "Maybe we should share a meal over it?" Redpaw loved food, and right now, every cat's maw watered with hunger. Hopefully, his peace offering could yield more favorable reactions. Hurriedly, he nudged the small rodent forward, as an invitation to share.

Last edited:
Cottonpaw knows what it's like to have childish arguments - though more often than not, she had them with her siblings, not the other litters that blossomed at the same time as her. She could never imagine calling Sunflowermask or Whitepaw... not pretty. She could probably tease Sedgebounce or Heatherpaw, but it would end at that; as teasing. It seems that the two kittens at hand aren't only teasing one another, but getting nearly malicious about it.

Redpaw tries to pry them apart - which is a good idea, she thinks, though she worries that the red furred tom is just as good as gone, if the two girls are worth their weight in claws. Instead of acting, Cottonpaw searches around for the parents of either kitten. Either Brightshine will chide them into being kind, or Wolfsong will teach them better flowing insults. She's not sure.

"Oh... where are they..." she whispers, ears flicking back. These kittens are not hers to parent, after all.

[ looking for @WOLFSONG and @BRIGHTSHINE! <3 ]​

"BABY, DON'T YOU KNOW I SUFFER?"
Rivekit's ears twitched and turned towards the situation before the owl-eye'd kitten even knew what was going on. The raw words that Pink-kit was throwing at her sibling, and the anger that began to churn in her stomach roared to life. Blue eyes, wide and sharp, turned towards the situation. Redpaw was stepping between it, and Featherkit could certainly turn the other kit's words back on them but- oh, Rivekit had something to say about it.

The new-comer in the situation approached, her teeth slowly pulled back to bare as she stepped around Redpaw, staring Pink-kit directly in her face. "Hey, do you know how AWFULLY ANNOYING you are?" Rivekit bit out, her fur swiftly beginning to stand on end. It was almost eery- she was unblinking, the viking daughter's vision piercing upon the other kit. No one got away with picking on her siblings, even if her siblings could take care of themselves. Her tail flicked as her verbal assault persisted. "My sister is the prettiest in camp, unlike you, who I have the displeasure of staring at."

Her nose flared as she followed it up, likely in hopes that her fathers wouldn't stop her. "Oh, and one last thing? You should really learn to keep to your own size group." Rivekit stated. A snort left her, paw raising in some kind of mocking wave. With that, and a brutal grin on her face, she moved back around Redpaw to brush her side against Featherkit.
✦ ★ ✦

" I'm not sad. " " Maybe, but you'll get sad! " Pink-kit tells Featherkit. Geez, did she even listen to a word she said? And I'm much prettier than you. Pink-kit hums, and assesses Featherkit again. Featherkit was pretty, but her parents told Pink-kit she's the prettiest girl she thinks so that's definitely the true one. " I don't think so! " she tells him. " Maybe I would be so frowny if I didn't have loud, dirt - covered cats screaming in my face. " This is where Pink-kit can no longer tolerate Featherkit's tyranny. She wasn't dirty! She wasn't a tunneler, so she couldn't be dirty; and Brightshine made sure she stayed good and clean. " I am not dirt-covered! " Pink-kit retorts, eyes narrowing into a glare. ( Just to be sure, she turns to look at herself – but she looks perfectly normal! Was Featherkit stupid, or something? ) " You look like you rolled in all the dirt in the world! Is that why you're so brown? "

Pink-kit squeaks in surprise when their conversation is interrupted by a random apprentice. She peers up at them curiously. For some reason they're looking at her like she did something bad! " Why in the name of StarClan are you two saying such cruel things to one another, hm? " Pink-kit blinks in confusion. " I was just asking Featherkit questions! He made it all mean! " Share a meal... Pink-kit never says no to food. She basically already forgot what they were talking about, until RIVEKIT apears from nowhere and starts YELLING at her.

" I am not! " Pink-kit squeals back. How could she be... displeasuring to look at? Slightly stressed, Pink-kit looks back at her coat once again. What was wrong with it? Why does everyone think she's dirt - covered? " What are you talking about? I'm pretty and clean! I'm not a gross tunneler I'm not! " she retorts. Featherkit hates loud cats but Rivekit is literally the loudest cat ever! " You should really learn to keep to your own size group. " Pink-kit doesn't even know what that means, but it makes her want to hit someone anyways. For all that Rivekit talks she's a coward because Pink-kit would've completely beat her up if dumb Redpaw wasn't in the way! Frustrated, Pink-kit falls on her haunches and takes a few good swipes at Redpaw – but she misses them all, anyways! Left without any other options, she cries. " Wh - why does everyone hu - hate me? "

•  
  • NOTE: SHE IS A FEVER COAT BABY!
    I3iy2hK.png
  • ( I MISS YOU, IT'S MAGIC! ) PINK-KIT KIT OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHKIT, DOWNYKIT, & FINCHKIT.
    —— SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 2 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

A tiny, longhaired calico she - kit with yellow eyes, ringed blue around her pupils (sectoral heterochromia). While you can clearly see her flame markings on her face, the rest of her body is currently covered by a grey fever - coating. Though the whites of her are still very much visible. Pink-kit bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pink-kit is a very irrational and childish character!​

╭──── ⋅ ⋅ ──── 。・゚゚・ ─── ☀︎ ─── ・゚゚・。 ──── ⋅ ⋅ ────╮
No matter how far Pink-kit might stray from Finchkit at times, it never seemed to be that hard to track her down, not with how loud and vibrant she was, and today is no exception, her questions carrying to the ears of those interested and those likely looking for peace alike. It's not strange to hear so much chatter and so many questions from her sister, though admittedly she's curious who's found themselves on the receiving end today, and, well, it's not like she's doing anything that interesting. By the time she's made it closer to actually hear the words themselves and not just noise, it's clear things have taken a sour turn, Featherkit and Rivekit bristling while Redpaw tries to step in and Cottonpaw looks for...something. Doesn't really matter - all that she cares about right now is that Featherkit and Rivekit are being MEAN to Pink-kit, and almost like a mirror to Rivekit, she will NOT stand for it!

"HEY! Pink-kit is plenty pretty! And she's not annoying! Maybe - maybe you just aren't fun enough to see that!" Her voice is thrown into the mix, jaw set stubbornly as she stares Rivekit down. Admittedly, the other kitten looked kind of intimidating, but Finchkit bet she looks pretty intimidating, too - the most intimidating! She's always been taller, broader than her siblings, but this is the first moment that she truly feels bigger than Pink-kit, standing here beside her side. Whatever had started all this fuss, she hadn't exactly heard, though of course she'd take Pink-kit's side over any of those other kits any day - her sister was way cooler than them, anyways, no matter what they had to say about her. Besides, it's not even like it was true in the first place!

"She's the only one of us who's not even brown, anyways - everybody knows what color the dirt is, obviously!" she defends, scuffing a paw against the ground for good measure. It was real silly of them to call Pink-kit dirt-covered when they're the ones who looked perpetually mud-coated! As Rivekit steps back, away and behind Redpaw to join her brother, Finchkit scoots even closer to Pink-kit, gently nudging her with her nose once her sister's finished swinging. "That's not true! I don't hate you, and neither does Downykit or Heathkit or anybody else that matters!" What did Rivekit and Featherkit know, anyways? Not much, clearly, if they didn't even know what dirt looked like, though her opinion on the matter's already been given, so for now she focuses on placating Pink-kit more than formulating some new insult to spit back at the other kits. ​
  • OOC: --​
  • Untitled358_20230906125307.png
  • EEHinuI.png
    - Finch Finchkit
    - She/her (AFAB)
    - 2 moons
    - Loner Kit of WindClan
    - Hearty & scruffy chocolate lynx point with splashes of white and bright blue eyes
    - Art by Jay & base by googaoo respectively! <33
    - Minor powerplay allowed!
    - Penned by Hijinks​

shadow of the moon
—————— ( ) ——————
Strangers, strangers everywhere, so overwhelming around her and loud on the ears. Sunlitkit had wanted a quiet day to herself, maybe spending some time with her family - those were always the best! She quite liked time to herself, peaceful and alone. Being alone was hard sometimes when she craved the company of others, though - it wasn't fair she couldn't do both. Sunlitkit was hardly a hare's whisker behind Featherkit, enjoying her brother's company without exchanging words. A shrill voice broke the peace, and Sunlitkit made a hasty retreat to the outskirts of the conversation, effectively leaving Featherkit behind. It wasn't that she meant to, really! She was just so nervous of... well... Pink-kit. And Featherkit could handle herself! Sunlitkit had faith in her sister to shoo the way-too-loud kit off. Even hearing Pink-kit from a distance was almost overwhelming, the barrage of questions firing non-stop at Featherkit. And some of them were... not very nice. Her paws itched to intervene, but fear kept her stationary and a witness to the scene that unfolded.

Featherkit snapped back, and Redpaw tried to intervene between the two. A twinge of guilt settled in Sunlitkit's belly as Redpaw was ignored. He was barely their senior, and while he was still an apprentice and they were kits, it seemed her sibling(s, now that Rivekit had thrown herself in as well) didn't particularly care as such. Well... With Rivekit involved, there would be little to nothing that would stop her now that she had started. Sunlitkit's eyes nervously dart around her, searching for Wolfsong or Sunstride. The only two cats she trusts with such a situation. She certainly doesn't trust Pink-kit's parents to not favor their own daughter, not when she was being so mean to Featherkit.

Another kit stumbles into the fray, Pink-kit's littermate. Sunlitkit's heartbeat quickens as she, too, begins raising her voice at Sunlitkit's own sisters. What should she do? What could she do? She didn't... she didn't want her denmates to hate her. She didn't want the other kits to hate her. But. But she wanted to protect her family even more than that. The leaf-fall kitten rises to her paws from her hiding place, slowly slinking back over to Featherkit. Spring green eyes nervously sweep amongst the small cluster that had gathered, ears flat to her head as she slunk close to the ground forward. Sunlitkit squeezed in next to Featherkit, trying to hide from the fiery eyes of Pink-kit and Finchkit. Oh, she didn't like this. Her whiskers trembled, tail arched slightly in fear. Sunlitkit presses herself firmly against Featherkit - she wanted it to be a gesture of comfort to her sister, but it more-so ended up helping Sunlitkit keep on her feet as she trembled under her fur against her sibling. She hated yelling.

"Um..." Her voice came ahead of her thoughts, and her paws went cold as she heard her own voice. What was she supposed to say!? Why had she even started!? Oh, StarClan help her... "Um... I don't hate you, Pink-kit." Sunlitkit speaks quietly, difficult to hear over the crying and yelling. "I just... just don't think it's okay to bully someone, and you... you asked mean questions..." Her eyes scatter and flick around the camp, desperate to find one of her fathers. She wanted someone to help.

Everyone yelled all at once, and Featherkit's own brain felt as if it was twisting in twain to bite itself. What an awful cacophony, bodies thrusting themselves between he and Featherkit, beside him and beside the patchy kitten. A sun-sharp glare did not falter from Pink-kit's face, even for a moment- that practiced scowl, the bird-of-prey bristle. She scoffed at someone she didn't know trying to act as if he knew what was going on. She flinched at the loudness of Riverkit's tone, though her sibling meant well. Acidic-yellow eyes narrowed even more as Pink-kit insisted, indignant, she was not dirty, not a gross tunneller, and Featherkit knew he'd struck a nerve.

His ears pinned flat against his head, every shrill tone piercing through his skull- Finchkit and Sunlitkit flocked to the scene, splitting to join respective littermates' sides. Featherkit felt Sunlitkit's weight pressed heavily against his side, and- and more than anything, to save his temper and to calm everyone down, he just wanted to get everyone away. Get Pink-kit away, harbinger of chaos that she was. "Do you know how to not shout?" Featherkit hissed at Finchkit and Pink-kit, boiling eyes flicking between the both of them. He took his chance to take a step away from the commotion, nose wrinkled in irritation.

"Just leave me alone," he spat, voice ice-cold. He didn't want anything to happen, for any claws to cross or for anyone to yell anymore... he just wanted it all to stop. Sunlitkit had done enough reassurance to Pink-kit that she wasn't hateable, just irritating. Probably. "Listen t... listen to Finchkit about who matters. Stars, she should be leader for all she knows," Featherkit snorted, his tone taking a quality that implied he thought very much the opposite of what he said. He hoped Pink-kit and her clamorous siblings would believe it, though.
✦ penned by pin

The shouting coming from the nursery is enough to alarm anyone in camp. The queen had been out by the fresh-kill pile, happily accepting the gift of a rabbit from an apprentice when the shouts and screams reach her ears. Among them, she recognizes Pink-kit's very recognizable voice and her ears prick with alarm. She doesn't abandon the meal, instead dragging it along with her to the den beneath the gorse wall. Just outside, she finally releases her hold on it, allowing the fresh-kill to thump to the ground as she ducks inside to find a pair of apprentices and many of the clan's youngsters.

"Kits! Kits! What's going on in here?" She trills worriedly in her sing-song voice, patched legs dancing around the tiny bodies until she is sticking her head right in between them, opposite of Redpaw and Cottonpaw. Emerald eyes flick from her own daughters to Sunstride and Wolfsong's litter, blown wide with curiosity. "Come on, tell me!" She chirps again. Her voice is not angry - it never is - but instead filled with all the childlike worry a clanmate should come to expect from her.